>2017
>not eating cancer peanuts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why not just get peanut brittle made in a first world country?

>this product may contains

Welcome to California. 90% of all products and buildings come with a prop 65 warning label; it's basically meaningless.

this was a gift from a relative

I've lived in california all my life and I've never seen this on a food package

So does it contain cancer or is it only a possibility?

Is there anything at all good about China? At least one redeeming quality?

I live in Texas, work for a company based in California and see this on our products constantly. Is this some forms of self-depreciating trolling?

There's a lot of good Chinese food. They've had thousands of years of famine and poverty to give them motivation to figure out how to prepare all kinds of stuff in very tasty ways.

Also, it might be kind of vulgar for Veeky Forums, but the one Chinese girl I dated had a ridiculously tight vagina. To the point where I had to look up online tutorials and use toys to help her relax her muscles and widen up a bit.

good thing you're not in california, whew!

>I've lived in california all my life and I've never seen this on a food package
I live in Washington and I see it on shit constantly.

what the fuck is that image?

>fucking lead
in what state is it legal to sell food that contains or even might contain lead?

It's a sea cucumber, a fairly common ingredient in Chinese seafood dishes.

>not activating your peanuts the way you activate your almonds

All of them. There are trace amounts of lead in a lot of foods and there is nothing you can do about it. It's mostly from industrial emissions (incinerators and metal processing). No, I know what you're thinking. China, right? No. The United States. The Clean Air Act was even supposed to fix it but industry hasn't caught up yet. Don't worry, Trump will probably abolish the EPA so we don't need to worry about it.

BTW the reason California has warnings everywhere is that their threshold for reporting is like 1/10 the FDA threshold. A lot of experts say that the California limit is so low as to be basically meaningless. That it causes people to basically ignore the warnings because they can't tell the difference between dangerous lead levels and just any lead levels at all. So there's that.

>This product may contains [...] lead

So nonchalant.

That's clearly a sea slug not a sea cucumber.

>In the state of California
Literally everything has warnings on it in that commie shithole

What do you think the processing machine is made of, or the warehouse its stored in

>25g serving
>21.3g of carbs
>.25g of protein
>87 calories

into the trash you go

I sure as hell hope it's not lead. I don't think you know your metals all that well, friend.

>I've lived in california all my life and I've never seen this on a food package

because most companies arent stupid enough to sell food with lead in it

how many pikachu's did you guys find? im at 11 ( though 1 of them might be a raichu.

>Chinese peanut product contains known androgen antagonist
>labelled as such
>hurrrrrrrrrrrr COMMIEFORNIA!!!!!!

>this was a gift from a relative
Do they hate you?

>though 1 of them might be a raichu
How can you not tell the difference?

you tell me m80

Looks like a Pikachu to me.

woah imagine all the bugs living in there

Hong Kong.

yeah me too, but can you deny the raichu possibility?! i swear its present.

Hmm, actually, looking at the picture myself, it looks like there's a whiteish belly like Raichu has.

For real though fuck those wall crawlers

>Has been a commonwealth of the UK longer than it has been part of communist China

True, it could just be a really shitty stuffie.

Definitely raichu. The cheeks would stand out if it was pikachu. Also most raichu plushies have an open mouth

Prop 65 is not just for lead. It covers a lot of chemicals. I saw this same warning on some peanut flour the other day

>May contain lead

Why even risk it?

i bet there's a corpse behind all that weird shit.

Your relative is trying to kill you.

Do american's really eat this???????

China IS a first world country.

Yeah try traveling outside of Hong Kong.

Every state, reported concentration threshold just happens to be lower in California.

Dumbass

whats this image from? google is not helping.

Look up "Minka".

WHO IS NUMBA ONE??

>China IS a first world country
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

You see signs like this EVERYWHERE in California. "This X contains ingredients known to cause cancer by the state of California"

Centipedes keep the roaches down at least.

>obsessed

>mfw i curiously check the back of the bag of dried anchovies i was snacking on as i read this thread.

welp, it was nice knowing you lads.

I work with a lady from China. We got to talking about asian food and she said she'd take me shopping at one of the local asian markets to help me find the best stuff... We get there and she starts pointing at ALL of the chinese products and telling me she refuses to eat any of it!

I was taken aback. Here is this Chinese woman telling me not to eat any of the products from China... "Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, Malaysia... everything else is ok," she said...

Fuckin crazy shit...

California is known to be export heavy on governmental faggotry.
t. Illinoisfag, I've seen it a lot.

He said ON FOOD PACKAGES, you fucking dipshits.

Come on guys, I can literally not think of a single reason to why you wouldn't eat lead. I think I'd remember if it was bad for you.

>he said something bad about trump so he must be from europe
This is what jobless millennials actually believe

This should come as absolutely no surprise to anyone...the Chinese keep trying to import seafood into the US via shipping containers...FDA and Border Inspection agents won't even allow the containers to be unloaded of the ships!!!

Chinese are like the nignogs of the east...they don't know you, so don't care about you and if you die eating their shit, they won't give a flying fuck one way or the other...

That's true, I heard they piss in coke over there.

This is true, my gf refuses to buy Chinese food products. I thought it was just because she was Viet and they hate the chinks, but apparently gutter oil isn't the only bullshit they try to pull. And fuck that chinkaboo loawhy86 and his revisionist tourist videos.

THE DUKE OF ZILL OF COURSE!

Fuck centipedes I'd literally rather have a garbage bag full of spiders thrown on me than one single centipede

>American food standards