カワイイね!美味しいですか

いま貴方は何処ですか

恵方巻は美味しいですよ。
私は日本に住んでいます。

残酷な天使のように
少年よ 神話になれ

/jaypee/

u can drop the 私は make u seem like dumb beginner gaijin

Are you an intelligent veteran otaku gaijin?

Translation for those who don't speak Japanese:
I'm a English teacher living in Japan fresh out of college! I speak beginner Japanese and I love Japanese food! Did I mention I live in Japan??

End translation.
I don't mean to be harsh but this is what a lot of people who live in Japan are like who are english teachers. I also am jealous cause I speak Japanese and work for a Japanese company in America but can not move to Japan because I never got a college degree

そんなのだろう。

昼定食・てんそば

Your weeb posts belong in /jaypee/

what company? how often do u consider 過労死?

I think about suicide about three time a day, usually right after a meal when I have time to reflect on life.

A weird question to ask, but thanks for your concern.

Never, I get paid time and a half so I welcome all overtime!

Okonomiyaki.

過労死 とは自殺だけじゃないよ。its not that weird considering japan doesnt really have restrictiosn on how long employees work perday/week, i was mostly just wondering if nikkei company work gaijin like dogs too

Anyone have any recipes for bento boxes? I like Jap food a lot and I always try to switch up my lunches.

is this mac n' cheese

Gyudon.

see

She is very pretty but I'm not sure I get what you mean.

while I was in Japan, we picked up some food on the road.
The sandwich had a weird mushy pink filling.

Sorry for the shitpost.
A good bento usually contains a fried portion of tempura or other fried meats, vegetables, salads, and rice taking up half of the box
The main point of bentos is to make cold food taste good, so anything that you can think of that tastes good cold is all viable in a bento.

それは日本人がいつも作るお弁当ではない。
アメリカなどの日本食レストランで出されるお弁当だ。

Man, gas station sushi looks so much better in Japan than it does here. Ours looks rubbery as fuck.

I fuckin love these threads.

おもろい風でタイプした(笑)。作文を書くのよう。友達とそんな風でしゃべるの?

Ramen.

tsukemen

Im looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

Everything is better in Japan, user.

Matcha curry.

Nice.
Pic related is a hamburger I had in Osaka.

The food here is so good. It's the only reason I can think of for why they haven't all killed themselves yet. Miserable lot.

Food pics from Japan.

looks good

Sick pierogis bro

what is that drink
sake or beer?

Highball.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highball

I hope this helps.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highball
thats pretty cool, thanks user

ah. traditional japanese sosegi

far off. its some nonsense with noodles and some sort of batter and sometimes eggs and basically clusterfuck pasta

He said no cartoon characters,
Sorry.

The yakisoba noodles are more of a Hiroshima spin on it, and they don't mix stuff into a batter as much as they layer stuff on top of a thin, grilled lay of batter. With Osaka style, okonomiyaki is pretty much just vegetables/meat/etc. mixed into a flour batter and grilled, then slathered with sauces, green onion, and fish flakes.

>that much mayo

This seems like a fat American living in Japan asking for this

The Japanese really, really love their fake mayo.

so many things here that no japanese would do.

No doubt they enjoy it but drowning their food in it would be a first for mine.

thats not food

Its been a long time since I've last read this pasta

>so many things here that don't happen in animu
ftfy, weeb.

I'd eat that.

These look incredible. Wish there was somewhere in my town I could get something like this

It's seafood, why else would it taste like fish?

>fake mayo

Kewpie is better than white people mayo

lmao I wonder how many gaijin accidentally buy hot oden broth thinking it's coffee or tea or s/t

>Wish there was somewhere in my town I could get something like this

There is. It's called your kitchen.

this is one of the funnier cherry picking images

looks bad
looks bad
looks real bad
looks not bad
looks pretty boring
looks good
the fuck?
looks bretty gud
shit/10
can't see shit
looks bad
ok
>placenta.jpg

I imagine because people actually buy gas station sushi in nip land whereas here it has to have the shelf life of a twinkie.

this is a good thread