What does Veeky Forums think of Indian food?

What does Veeky Forums think of Indian food?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=baby in bar&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSmQEJU_1cka02Nlq4ajQELEKjU2AQaBggFCD4IQgwLELCMpwgaYgpgCAMSKMIc_1RHBHLMbvhy7G7QbvRzEHKEdyDmZO98vzy_1ILaA7yy_1qJLAlzioaMKMmKyI_1HMxvN298SBnohNTTTLjMf7VOk0k-vp-Q9_17kHC1qsYkITLzCDG6JKY2A6SAEDAsQjq7-CBoKCggIARIEVkxDcQw&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiB6o6m1_nRAhVoJcAKHY60D3oQwg4IGSgA&biw=1517&bih=708
youtube.com/watch?v=_RFTnb4nC-A
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27582336
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like poo but is good.

The fuck is that? Indian food for ants?

It's called a sensible portion. Perhaps your fat-addled American brain isn't used to the sight of such things.

A nice light lunch. How fat are you?

inda poringe nande tambi poo poo devi nalen

>clear plates

Do the universe a favor and promptly neck yourself fucking faggot

>Never eaten british indian food

I pity you, and don't talk about sensible portions when your purchasing fast food indian from a shitty mall eating it with a spork.

tastes good but smells terrible

but you couldn't pay me to eat indian food in india, /int/ and /pol/ have me convinced it's more feces than food

After I walked into an indian deli in the US and saw the owner's wife changing a baby diaper on the serving counter, I'm skeptical about eating it in the US too. I'm convinced they just have a don't feel disgust at mixing poo and food.

are you kidding me? that is no lunch, maybe a lunch for a 90 pound woman

>he doesn't realize it takes a village
Hubby and I take our precious little one to the neighborhood gastropub all the time. The other patrons think it's so adorable when we change his little diapers. Why should we care what some virgin thinks? You were a baby once too. Sounds like maybe you still are and you're jealous of all the attention they get.

What's all the stuff on the flatbread or whatever called? I had it at the last Indian place and I loved it but I forgot to ask.

i like
himalaya is my favorite

Indian food ?

Shitty, ate with hands (am i back in the middle age ?), too spicy for no good reasons outside of giving you a gastritis and always made with virtually no respect of hygiene whatsoever.

Poo / 20.

No wonder they don't have any loos. No wonder Japan and Italy are the #1 country when it comes to life expectancy related to food consumption.

It's okay but it all ends up tasting mostly the same because it's all variations on "meat and rice covered in curry with 2500 spices"

And you're doing it on a serving table or eating table? I've got news for you: no one thinks your special snowflake is cute except you. Furthermore, do it if I'm in the restaurant and I'll give the owner a chance to put a stop to it immediately and if he doesn't, I'll have a photo and the BOH will be paying a visit. You're more disgusting than the indians because you were raised better. You selfish, inconsiderate bitch.

google.co.uk/search?q=baby in bar&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSmQEJU_1cka02Nlq4ajQELEKjU2AQaBggFCD4IQgwLELCMpwgaYgpgCAMSKMIc_1RHBHLMbvhy7G7QbvRzEHKEdyDmZO98vzy_1ILaA7yy_1qJLAlzioaMKMmKyI_1HMxvN298SBnohNTTTLjMf7VOk0k-vp-Q9_17kHC1qsYkITLzCDG6JKY2A6SAEDAsQjq7-CBoKCggIARIEVkxDcQw&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiB6o6m1_nRAhVoJcAKHY60D3oQwg4IGSgA&biw=1517&bih=708

Great bait cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=_RFTnb4nC-A

>not being a virile worldly gentleman of culture who isn't afraid of a little poop for the sake of cuisine

I live in a city that's mostly Punjabi at this point, and I'm planning on marrying an Indian chick just so i can have a mother in law that'll make me this shit

>be ignorant

>be proud of it

My friend

>it won't kill you

No shit it won't kill you. Nobody said the contrary. There's just the fact THAT I DON'T WANT TO EAT SHIT MIXED WITH FOOD AND I DON'T WANT TO GET SICK AFTER I EAT THE SAID FOOD YOU MONUMENTAL RETARDED FAGGOT. WHAT KIND OF EXCUSE IS THAT.

I was talking to an Indian coworker about panipuri. She said that, back home, when it was sold on the streets, they would dunk the whole thing including their hand into a vat of chutney before serving it to the public.

The notion of "dirty Indian food" isn't entirely without merit, but restaurant standards in the United States would pretty much neutralize it.

Looks like poo but some of it tastes pretty good.

Well, the USA doesn't have such high food hygiene and quality standards as the rest of the world.
It's the price you pay I guess.

Indian food is the yum
Arab food is the yum too

There was this place called Naan N' Curry that I use to go to but they look like ISIS so i stopped going in fear of being beheaded for jesus.

>meat and rice
Nope, not even close.

two types of chutney. The green one could be a mint coriander green chile chutney. The red looks like an onion chutney/pickle. Almost like a relish.

There are a hundred types of chutneys and even more pickles so I can't really be sure.

How's the weather in Brampton

Yelling boy doesn't realize all industrial food stuffs have normal expected percentages for literal feces, insect, parts, gophers, etc in their food all the time.

Dust to dust you bacterial meat sack, stay in your white man's fantasy of marketed humanity.

Bad for a diet, I think ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27582336

What's wrong with clear plates?

Indian food is easily the tastiest of all Asian cuisines.

I'm waiting.

>love indian food
>hate indian people

life is funny like that. I'd write them off completely if it wasn't for dat malai kofta

I will only eat Indian food if a white person prepared it.

Same here man.

I try to contain my biases in public, but I've worked with so many Indians that refuse to wash their hands, even when I cut meat at a grocery store for a time, they'd go take a shit and just walk back into the department like they hadn't done anything.

>/int/ and /pol/ have me convinced it's more feces than food

>/int/
More like "boat/pol/ple who decided to infest our board, who are too dumb to know the difference between meme and reality". The "poo in loo" thing among native /int/olerants is just a meme.

seiks make good indaian food

>infest our board

When will this meme die? When will you accept that the majority of the white people on Veeky Forums have always been racist? For fuck sake, we used to not even be able to write nigger without it being filtered into newt Gingrich. Just because there is a place for us to share our beliefs doesn't mean you can expect us to pretend like it doesn't exist outside of /pol/ you Nancy cuck faggot

gross brown ppl shit that whites pretend to like because they feel bad that every type of yucky monkey people literally eat spicy goat meat with rice and dirt all over it with their fingers like toddlers in a high chair and then shit right in the same spot they just ate in and wipe their ass with their fingers which they eat with because theyre barely even human but we have to tolerate them

Did you go to school?

Good, but not a patch on Thai cuisine

Sounds like he went to school with more than a couple Indians...

After having studied in India and also worked there for about 2 years, I sincerely could not agree more.

there's 400-500 cal on that plate brosph

You sound like a twink

For a few years until I flunked out because I couldn't do english.