Blue cheese on spaghetti bolognese

>Blue cheese on spaghetti bolognese

I'm in flavour town. What else can I do with blue cheese?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linguine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Toss it into the garbage where it belongs.

Not spaghetti desu

Tagiotelli Bolognese then. Autist.

Anything you want.
I fucking love blue cheese, and when I buy some, I will usually find any reason to use it. I bought some potted Stilton last week, and I started out eating it with crackers and baguette, but over the week it progressed to slathering it on roasted potatoes and onions, in my sandwiches, and folded into some biscuit dough. Blue cheese is a beautiful thing.

Lol getting owned in your own shitpost, proceeds to call, others autists.

>Blue Cheese on roast potatoes

10/10 will try

>tagiotelli

It isn't tagliatelle either.

Spaghetti?

That really depends on the type you are using, Stilton, gorgonzola, there are loads.

Sono LINGUINE

been doing this for years

You're a dip bro

Melted Stilton is goat.

this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linguine

checked

>eating rotten food
Are you a rat?

All cheese is rotten user, don't be retarded.

One of my weeknight ezpz go to meals is gnocchi with a Gorgonzola or blue cheese (prefer gorg) cream sauce, prosciutto, and peas. Pan hot, sauté minced prosciutto. Shallot in, splash of dry vermouth, reduce; cream in, cheese in, reduce. Add peas (frozen, or blanched and reserved if your an autist) Drain gnocchi, combine. Salty creamy outside, Soft mouthtaste inside.

Idiot.

I love gorgonzola cream sauce over pasta or gnocchi. Could even imagine the added prosciutto.
But peas seem odd to me, even if they bring some sweetness to balance the saltiness. Have you ever tried some finely chopped mushrooms?

Remove stems from mushroom. Stuff with blue cheese. Wrap in bacon. Grill.

>All cheese is rotten
Not when they're individually wrapped for freshness

>Blue Cheese

Literally poison. It's the food associated with the highest amount of food poisoning. It's literally mould.

You're a fucking idiot, son.

Absolutely. Great combo. Heres a tip unrelated to the thread: chop up your mushrooms (I usually just quarter them for convenience sake), bag & freeze them. They're always on hand, they cook quickly, and the freezing concentrates the flavor

I love those little mentions of calcium "Calcium, that's a thing that exists!"

And it's "Gluten Free"!!1!!1