If you really cared about animals, you wouldn't eat them

If you really cared about animals, you wouldn't eat them.

I only eat fish and eggs m8

I don't care about animals.

Luckily I don't care about animals.

Low quality b8 detected.

If you really cared about poor workers in other countries, you wouldn't wear clothes or shoes unless you knew they were produced without slave labor.

And if you really cared about plants,which have a nervous system and can feel distress,you wouldn't eat them.

Why would I care about anyone but myself? Faggot

well im a misanthrope
checkmate carnist

LOL

I saw the pic of the nigger and read "If you really cared about criminals"

I only care about cute animals.

Yeah, we should eat vegans instead.

Depends on the animal doesn't it

Some of them (deer for example) are destroying species because there's too many

Might as well eat them, if you're going to
cull them regardless

Sounds good. I only eat meat from herbavores anyway.

>plants,which have a nervous system

sauce?

>Some of them (deer for example) are destroying species because there's too many
This shit bothers me. Why should we care? Just let natural selection take its course. No need to actively cull loads of healthy animals to protect the existence of a particular species. Is it really that important that we prevent something from becoming extinct, where it wasn't our doing in the first place?

>I only care about cute animals.

Why the fuck should we care about anmials?

Do you think niggers even give a shit about humans? Much less animals?

Vegetarianism is such a fucking white boi disease.

>Do you think niggers even give a shit about humans? Much less animals?
>Vegetarianism is such a fucking white boi disease.

/THREAD

>Do you think niggers even give a shit about humans? Much less animals?

So you're saying niggers should set the standard for the planet?. I hope you let people know how you feel openly and not just an anonymous board. If I knew you in purpose and knew you felt this way, so when you get murdered by some theif for the $30 in your pocket I would say "who gives a shit" because we have no reason to care about you.

>where it wasn't our doing in the first place?

It was. We killed all the wolves and shieeeet

Nature has a system of checks and balances when it comes to dealing with invading species or those who require too many resources

Humans through years of development have killed those checks and balances. Wolves, bears.

But I don't

>Vegetarianism is such a fucking white boi disease.
Underage pls go back to pol. Vegetarianism has been around for centuries, based in moral principles of religions like Hinduism.
I don't care about you, does that make it OK to kill you for meat?

>/threading your own post
Nice

But it was, all of their natural predators, pumas, wolves, and jaguars, have been extirpated from a majority of their habitats and only bears remain.

Why are people that hate food on a food and cooking board?

I care about cats and dogs, and so I don' t eat them.

Check. Mate.

>implying vegans who eat a completely raw diet don't cook

Oh, wait...

any board (or place) for that matter will have people who hate shit.

That' s a nice idea.

Masculine carnivores always prey on the faggy herbivores.

I don't care about them and have ran over a few. It's not like I wanted to, but I'm not slamming on my breaks and risking myself for some dumb fucking animal who doesn't know better than to run out in front of my truck...

>dumb fucking animal who doesn't know better

You're the one that couldn't last a week in nature without a house, car, or cell phone and he's the dumb one?.

>Why should we care? Just let natural selection take its course

because

1. we are part of nature
2. we caused this problem

humans pushed out and drove extinct almost every primary carnivorous species in the world. There used to be lions in europe, until the romans slaughtered them all, as an example.

people will never allow the reintroduction of carnivores like lions and wolves, so all we can do to avoid a mass extinction of plants and animals is to fill the niche of primary carnivore and slaughter a fuckload of deer.

>shitthatImadeuptoimpress4chan.png
Idk about the nervous system, but Venus Flytraps probably get more movement in on a day to day basis than the average person here.

>hindus
>Indians
>original Aryans
White boi disease

>he thinks vegans dont eat cooked food
wew, weve got a type 5 downie over here lads

vegans probably cook more often than your average joe