We eat and drink food but do you also use them for personal grooming? For example I like to take green tea baths

We eat and drink food but do you also use them for personal grooming? For example I like to take green tea baths.

Oatmeal baths really help with rashes.

That ain't gong fu.

You can use coconut oil to style hair or to play the skin flute.

no because I don't like to spend potentially $100+ on frivolous bullshit

I use left over tea leaves that I've already steeped twice or even three times.

>425f
>Not boiling like the devil's pot
Dude you need a new thermometer

took me a second too, but that is 42.5 C, or a pleasantly toasty 108.5 F

Organic coffee and green tea make great enema solutions.

then you are getting nothing but yellow water and are retarded.

I use these as a fleshlight. Feels just like a human pussy but it gets a little messy and I have to use a new one every few months due to the mayo which gets stuck to my cock being replaced with the load I leave in the jar.

>yellow water
That's what tea is.

that's a lie if you were really that desperate youd be using half a banana peel

Wouldn't it be cheaper to get a fleshlight than pay $5 for a jar of mayo every few months?

no it is not.

Can concur, coconut oil is best for abusing your penis with.

Try this expensive whole foods shit right here. It's $16 but your dick will thank you

>blacked

Sheeit I didn't realize that by using african products I was literally C U C K I N G myself.

I have 18 liters of greek olive oil set for bathing my lover in .... Ill certainly slide my hard cock in her oh so damned tight ass and leave it gaped ... The18 liters of evoo have a wholesale value of 105usd

Shes gonna not forget this day anytime soon

wait, what?

benefits?

When I make a coffee I keep the grounds to wash and peel the skin. Also it's good for beard and hair (as long as you have brown/dark hair)

The coconut oil is a great a lube and it smells good. It's also pretty good for the skin and cheaper than the average sex lube.

I also use it for beard grooming.

Virgin, troll, and easily both.

I frequently take coffee enemas.

>flashlight maintenance
no thanks

Jack scalffani is that you you sick fuck

Taking a tomato sauce bath after getting sprayed by a skunk

Its natural and it feels really really good on your wiener

I used expensive extra virgin olive oil to fap with once. I felt like a roman emperor.

Having a milk bath is on my bucket list

Thanks for the intelligent input, Reddit.

Does that even work? I'd think you'd just smell like tomato and skunk at that point.

Circumcision isn't natural. What's natural is not needing lubricant to masturbate.

I stick a pickle up my pooper

you ever stick your dick into a tenga dry?

The way you fuck your fake pussy toy isn't the best indicator of how your dick should be naturally functioning. Your dick usually thinks it's going in a place that provides it's own lube

I'm cooking me some caramel to remove my pubes with, does that count?

the "lube" in womans pussy is mucus

My coconut oil stays in the bathroom even though it came from the food store. I really only use it for my beard.

Get a load of this hipster

It's called cyprine in French. Shame English doesn't have such a pretty word for it.

You use fat to lube your tenga? Isn't it a fucking pain to wash? You know you should wash it clean after every use, right?

Fat will destroy latex btw, take care not to use any with condoms and check your toys composition.

Do you also do semen cleanses?

I rub butter into my beard, works much better than beard oil.