ITT: Superior local food chains

ITT: Superior local food chains

This place is awesome if you ignore the picture of guy fieri hanging on their wall.

I don't think it's the same company but I was never impressed by these guys

It may sort of be related. Betos has a long history of restaurants getting shut down and opening in 'tos' restaurants. Stuff like albertos

Where you guys from? I lived in SLC for a while, and that's the only place I've seen Beto's.

>thundercloud
Hard pass, especially the one right off the rio grande campus. If you're going to post anything it should be P Terry's or Torchy's. That being said all of them have gone to dogshit as they've gotten bigger.

Best

I'm slc. Have you been to the one on I think 3300 e and main st? I keep getting their chile relleno burrito because it's just a tortilla and 3 entire chiles. I keep almost choking to death sucking up an entire pepper going over a speedbump or something

You mean the Rancherito's on State and 3500 or so? I used to go to that one all the time on the way home from the bar. One time my buddy and I saw some guys and started insulting them while slamming our gigantic Beto's drink cups on the table until one of the cups just exploded and coke went everywhere. Never went back after that, teebeeaych.

24 hour Mexican food? WHY DO I NOT HAVE THIS NEAR ME???

One of the best burger joints I've ever eaten at. The line is a motherfucker around lunch and dinner time though.

After hodad's hit pizza port for a few pitchers of OB Chronic. This was tradition for most weekends in my early to mid 20s

i too live in Boise

It's the same owner, Its called Beto's in Utah and Los Beto's in Idaho.
t. a former beto's burrito folder

rip hodad owner

What's the most popular burrito? I always got the California.

Best pizza you'll ever eat.

He was a legitimately cool guy. I met him quite a few times around OB.

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Bean and chesse.

has the quality of food gone down since he died?

I lived in Tucson for 3 years and never went there once. Everyone always said it was nasty and only Freshmen went there to get slushy mixers for vodka.

Obligatory best burger chain

>not posting P. terrys
>not posting kirby lane

fuck you faggot.

I haven't eaten there since he died. I unfortunately moved right before. I really hope the place is still good. It would be a major disappointment if the food dropped off.

honestly these threads just create regionfag circlejerks because no one else can relate, which is part of the reason why fast food and chain threads are so popular.

who /orlando/ here ?

>bitch about the thread being a regional circlejerk
>post a pic of a regional shithole

Couldn't resist joining the circlejerk could you faggot?

Would you like some GOOD FOOD?

Get in line, asshole.

There was a Beto's in Central Florida, it was awesome. Really cheap and really good. Closed though. Wonder if it was related.

beto's fucking sucks

Fuckin-a, here's where it's at. Shake and a Cajun chicken sandwich.

hop in faggot

Okay.

kill me and bury me in Dinosaur BBQ poutine

>where my east Tennessee / southwest Virginia bros at?

407 here, never been there. Fuck you and beth, I cook my own.

Cookout and Pal's in the same thread?
This is better than sex

next time im shit faced downtown at 2am I will be sure to run home and cook myself a ck approved burger.

went there once. had a terrible sandwich and a frozen ice sugar thing that wasnt as good as the slurpee drink things from the gas station on the other corner. if this is "peak performance" i want nothing to do with it

who /southwest/ here?

>it's a beto's equivalent episode

Rancheritos is better

Coming through with GOAT

They have Cookouts with indoor dining?

Looks like someplace where you buy tires

Where's my midwest cu/ck/ family? we have a shitton of beaners in central iowa, so we have pretty good tacos

AY SENPAI,
love pals, but I'd trade every one of em for an In-N-Out

The one up near the U is better- better food, costs less, and better view of the water and the city (also free parking)

Chicago represent

Fucking love Portillo's, just lost my italian beef virginity yesterday actually. Good shit.

Fuck yeah Portillo's!
I came here to post this.