Thoughts? I personally loved it

Thoughts? I personally loved it.

Mass produced swill. I feel sorry for people who don't have access to good cider.

Just split a 12 pack variety sampler with my wife last night. The crisp apple was good, but I'm not sure if I'll partake in angry orchid while drinking alone. I still prefer Guinness Extra Stout.

Better than red's at least

That looks pretty good.

I really like beer but sometimes I just can't get over the bitter taste which is why I've been trying out cider. I liked it a lot more than your average beer that's for sure.

Quebec makes best cider

Of the mass produced easy to find ciders. Angry orchard is pretty good stuff.

But obviously like bud light vs craft beers; there are many better ciders out there.

Not bad
Green apple and cinnamon ones are terrible. Ginger one isn't bad either. Definitely better ciders out there

It's not the worst. There's this one you can get down south called "Orchard Thieves" and it's the greatest. Not sure where you can get it other than the south of Ireland.

I think they're great. Green apple is like candy in a bottle. It's good if you don't like beer or hard alchohol, and also hate wine for some reason

I make my own hard cider so i keep trying different ones to compare and theyre all pretty good to me haha

You have to splurge and get the Orchards edge: The old fashioned. Has a nice oaky background and a bit more tannins.

How can I get used together bitterness of beer?

It's better than most widely-available ciders in the US. I drink it semi-regularly because it's what we've got. It's hard to find a proper dry cider in this country.

Here's a local brand that I much prefer.

Red's isn't cider.

I have never liked angry orchard. I thought it was a bit sweet, basically like an apple soda with alcohol. I also am not a huge apple fan. Apples are okay to me, I can eat a red one, a green one, no problem. I have never enjoyed apple candy flavors however. Are there any ciders with a more complex palette? I hate to close myself off from an entire catagory of beverage, but I have not liked any ciders I've tried.

strongbow > stella cidre > angry orchard > anything with artificial apple flavors

it's not bad, very refreshing and after about 2 they go down like apple juice.

What's the best cider you've had?

Well if you don't like apples that much you're just not gonna like cider very much.

Nice. I've gotta try that strongbow.

Lots of good ciders in my province now, I tried lots this summer and fall.

The mass-produced ones are typically cloying and not worth drinking. I like dry, sour ciders.

>personally loved it.
What are you fuck'n 17?

agreed, I might stick Stella ahead if it didnt cost so much more maybe

cannot get drunk on it

I liked it. I'm not sure what about that makes me 17. I thought it was pretty good. I haven't tried other ciders but have tried plenty of beer and wanted to know what everyone else thought and to see other good ciders that I should try. What do you enjoy big man?

That's interesting. It does have 6% abv which is more than your standard beer. You must have a pretty high tolerance. A 6 pack is enough to get me going.

>agreed, I might stick Stella ahead if it didnt cost so much more maybe
are you retarded?

Stella Cidre isn't even a fucking real cider, it's literally apple beer

Angry Orchard is good. Also try Woodchuck.

Noted

Have any of you black assholes tried Vander Mill?

I must recommend Ace. Especially their 'Joker' cider. Extremely clean flavor.

> What do you enjoy big man?
Angry Blackman Semen

Kek

9% and higher is where I taste the sweet spot of alcohol blossomming in the essence of pomme manzanna apple

>fucking cider snob

just die

True

Those variety packs are pretty great. IM all about that cinnamon. Its like apple pie.

Reds isn't good at all though

>walmart hamplanet wishing death upon his betters
As expected of Veeky Forums

I personally prefer pear cider, Wyders tastes so delicious without being overly sweet.
Refreshing pear beer mmmm

I found pic related to be more-palatable.

>pear cider

I think you mean perry, senpai.

>Drinking angry orchard when Gumption's is widely available

strange

Bump