Banyan Network is the most obvious moon mission

**Banyan Network**

• Superstar founders, team, and superstar advisories.

• High volume for such low Market Capitalization (2nd highest volume on Bibox exchange)

• China is the leading market for technology and eventually will become the emerging market for blockchain

• Data sources from
- The Government
- Major payment & financial institutions (UnionPay)
- Large telecom companies

Easy money.

- 18 million dollar Marketcap.

Attached: IMG_2173.png (1125x2001, 841K)

>Easy Money

I'm out boyos

FUCK YOU SHILLERS! NO ONE IS GOING TO BUY YOUR SHITCOIN!

Attached: 1514248181294.png (1200x1600, 2.46M)

I guarantee you are wrong.

I looked at their website and it was buzzword salad. If you can tell me what niche they're trying to fill I'll consider buying your bags.

List of Buzzwords
> CEO of Union Pay Smart
>Former Vice President of Alibaba
>CEO of China Unicom Smart

For Market cap to be 18 million, you’re implying only 120 million circulating coins out of a total of 1 billion listed on cmc (less than 20% circulating). This is either you making up a market cap to help your shill or a huge red flag

What does the project do? What does the token do?

>Superstar founders

Attached: 1518661303220.jpg (1000x1000, 91K)

people who are 10 times smarter than you and can prove it are making this crypto and you just call it shit. how about go buy some durr hurr pump and dump tron?

That's exactly what it is, confirmed by the CEO in telegram. The other coins are still in a lockup phase.

so the company holds 90% of the coins. nice bought 100k

Chink scam coin.

No you tard, they did a private investor sale. And anyway, if a company holds the majority of the coins, that’s not even a bad thing. It means they’re incentivized to do well to raise the price of their token.

It means
> they'll dump it on you to "fund" their project
> they'll keep the price low because they'll always sell
> investors will probably buy tokesn from their private stash so the exchange rate won't increase
> etc

>they'll dump it on you to "fund" their project
Full transparency on website about when they're releasing coins for private sale
>they'll keep the price low because they'll always sell
A limited quantity of coins excludes this possibility
>investors will probably buy tokesn from their private stash so the exchange rate won't increase
you could presume this about any company that sells private equity

Oh and I forgot that they'll keep releasing coins thus devaluing the token with inflation. Anyway, you're obviously retarded so enjoy your bags and thanks for letting me know to ignore this coin in the future!

>Oh and I forgot that they'll keep releasing coins thus devaluing the token with inflation.
No, you didn't forget, you already implied that

>Anyway, you're obviously retarded
Look at the image to see the quality of your argument

Attached: 977e5735c0368284bde73122eb5b93b6.jpg (640x486, 68K)

you have to be incredibly boring and insecure if you're going to hide behind a pyramid chart just bc u got called a retard. also this is fuckin Veeky Forums what are you expecting the most civil and patient discourse in the history of man. fuck outta here

ew

kek this is that shitcoin scam I saw someone try to samefag with in a "in your opinion most promising moon mission" thread the other day
kill yourself OP. it was probably you.

Attached: 1513098809431.jpg (1405x1729, 703K)

how many more chink scams do we need? lol

boy howdy what doesn't it do!

Sold my 100k into the 0.00020005 sell wall last night. Might rebuy next week but this isnt breaking the 0.0003 sell wall anytime soon without fresh shills.

OCN > This piece of shit vaporware