Dark chocolate doesn't taste very good

Dark chocolate doesn't taste very good

Your palate (and reaction image folder) will mature as you get older.

kinda this, i'm sure most of us would have agreed way back when

C A R A M E L I Z E D

chocolate doesn't taste very good

I don't really like dark anything.

Welp there we go. One full cycle of Veeky Forums shitposts completed. I can now leave the board again and come back in 6 months when the new memes have started cycling. Only took 3 days this time. New record.

>forcing yourself to eat bitter things, things that your brain hates after countless millennia of evolution

This

I agree

But it's the only chocolate that I will ever use for cooking

i agree

Dark chocolate tastes good but how the fuck do people eat shit over at most 70%, just eat cocoa powder or something christ

OP ask your wife she likes the taste of dark chocolate looking dick from a black guy in her puzzy and her mouth
C A R M E L I Z I N G her face with his thick creamy cum

I like a square of 100% with black coffee, maybe a little bit of nuts. They really complement each other well.

Weird pic to chose for this post...

Adolf Hitler was known to melt very high end, expensive, high percentage cocoa, dark chocolates into his coffee.

I tried it once and it's pretty damn good...

In Georgia, at certain Starbucks in my area, you can as for a "Black Adolf" and it'll be their darkest roast that they are serving at the time plus a scoop of dark chocolate.

Sounds like a cool dude. What other culinary innovations did he spearhead?

I do not believe you.

He did start concentrated orange jews and the Shoah jew roast

did he fucked your wife also

>2016
>still trying to pollute Veeky Forums with cuck memes

impressive

who is this semen demon

This image is from the book "1933" by Phillip Metcalfe.

There are other sources that say Hitler was a chocolate fanatic, known for eating up to 2 pounds of chocolate in a single day.

There has been speculation that toward the end of the war he was on heroin as well.

1/2

Sorry, I'm currently away from my computer. At least I saved the Hitler cake recipe.

The good taste of chocolate comes from the sugar.

The "good feeling" you get from eating chocolate comes from the cocoa itself. If you can get past the bitter taste, you can experience chocolate as the psychoactive drug is rightfully is.

2/2

>You will never hang out with Hitler and nick sweets with him from the pantry while he tells you war stories.

There is not a Pepe sad enough to represent mfw.

I'm not a Nazi, or a white supremecist or anything.. I voted for Hillary and I still stand with her... but hanging out with Hitler and eating candy while he told war stories would be fucking cash...

You sound like a total cunt.

That's ironic that I sound like that, your mom is an actual cunt... So it's almost like we're related.

Maybe he meant ww1 stories. I'm a Trump supporter, not a nazi, but I do feel your pain about not hanging out with Hitler drinking dark roast coffee with dark chocolate and eating apple spice cake...

>I'm not a Nazi, or a white supremecist or anything.. I voted for Hillary and I still stand with her... but hanging out with Hitler and eating candy while he told war stories would be fucking cash...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THREAD REPORTED TO MODS.

MODS if you like to keep Veeky Forums on decent level delete garbage like this.
This OP and his thread is just total garbage that has nothing to do with real Veeky Forums topics.
If you let garbage like this thread to be posted Veeky Forums will become pile of shit.
OP-Post this shit in /pol/ you nazi impotent asshole.

Up to you MODS how Veeky Forums will look.

FUCK OFF. Every single post in this thread has been food related.

If you report shit like this, but don't report mcdonalds threads then you are part of the cancer.

>Is the Wendys 4 for $4 the best deal in fast food right now?

4 SRS.

FUCKING WRONG

have you been to a doctor about this?

Hey asshole look at me now you coward put your face close to the monitor so I can spit in your face in your eyes.
your threads have simple theme to them that theme is to propagate Hitler and Nazi ideology and and hate for Jewish people
your excuse that you talking about food is a pile of bullshit and you know that very well you nazi turd.

I hope more anons will report your thread, this thread and other threads you made that are of similar agenda.
OP, if you like to improve your life go and kill yourself behind your house.Don't make mess inside so your wife doesn't have to do the cleaning
of your shitty brains that look and smell like pile of shit judging by your threads topics and objects.

You sound upset

What the fuck are you even talking about? You sound like a 14 year old that just found out about Veeky Forums from your tumblr buddies and is trying to be cool.

no I sound like a guy who would gladly kick your head because your marbles need repositioning you skinny impotent sickly coward

You can't even quote right lmao

Ya, you're upset

Still triggered from the Super Bowl?

Am I supposed to recognize that weeb account or something?

let's put it this way, the amount of personal info you provided about yourself your hobbies your area and many more details
that if you see few guys from Mossad driving in a Jeep stopping by to talk to you why you hate them so much don't shit yourself
and don't make sudden moves it might end bad.
you pushed too far. you are noted.

When I said it would be cash to hang out with Hitler and talk war stories, I meant it. I didn't say it because I wish he was still alive.. or because I wish he was still killing jews or anything. Note that in the post i said I supported the Hill... And I meant it. But everyone who is practiced in meditation and the enjoyment of the moment should fully realize that its the experiences in life that make our lives grand. its the magical happenings that we find ourselves in day to day that make it all worth the struggle. You have to realize that hanging out with Hitler and eating candy with him like a kid and joking around about the war would be the experience of a lifetime. So few people would ever get to do it, and it would be precious. Not in a way that would celebrate him.. but in the way that it would be such a rare experience... Only an imbecile would pass up the opportunity.

You sound like you need to take a step back and think about the fact that "There is no need to be upset."

I didn't create this thread... I don't know why OP chose a picture of Hitler.. it's probably because he looked like he was dissaproving of chocolate maybe? which is why i posted the true story that hitler melted chocolate in his coffee - which is a legitimately yummy thing to do btw - everyone should try it. Starbucks makes a drink (secret menu) called the "Campfire Mocha" NO FUCKING JOKE and it is an espresso with chocolate chips.. its not actually called a Black Adolph.. I was joking before... but we do need to ask ourselves what kind of camp Starbucks is talking about now I guess.. I had never put the two together before... Carribou coffee also has a campfire mocha and it is a coffee and hot chocolate mix..

Both are delicious and everyone should do themselves a favor, put aside their hate for the 'dolf, and try some dark chocolate in your coffee.

And some people around here just need to grab a moment of Zen. For fuck sake. Calm the fuck down.

Sure thing Shlomo.

Lmfao, what the fuck are you talking about
Back to California, hippie. Go eat some almonds.

Here is a picture of whipped cream, which you may find calming.

Please view it and take a couple deep breaths.

glad you got the message Jeep enthusiast.
hey when was the last time you went to Mexico

user in top right corner is known pedophile.

Never. Too many Mexicans. That's why I'm waiting until Trump's second term to finally get my dual citizenship.

>Never.
well you might consider finding alternative location
perhaps family connection will become handy

Ladies & gentlemen, this is what mental illness looks like.

M8 if you get triggered by some user fag posting hitlers, you're probably better off on a proper cooking forum or reddit or anywhere but not a chan.

If you're not actually insane and someone really keeps hitlering, they are probably doing it to rustle jimmies.

JIDF pls leave

see you in Champaing or maybe closer to your turf

>mfw

What kind of camp fire ARE they talking about?!?!?

>In Georgia
Visited my dad down there when I was younger.
Got a dose of real racial shit.
I miss Georgia

especially people

/thread

Where the fuck is Champaing

I like slightly dark chocolate (nothing above 65% though)