I just ate a grand mac, never had a big mac. Ask me anything bros

I just ate a grand mac, never had a big mac. Ask me anything bros.

How much did it costed?

$4.80

This. Was the extra slice of cheese worth it?

It's also wider, don't forget that.

> (OP)
>How much did it costed?
>Costed

This forum is a fucking joke

#notabigmac

Sometimes people don't speak english as their first language, and sometimes they simply make typos. It's not so bad with that in mind.

Have you ever had carmel with your chicken nuggets?

no u

What was your first clue?

No, sounds gross pham.

What?! Don't knock it till you try it

I-I don't know man, it just doesn't sound like something I'd enjoy...

I promise user the sweet carmel mixed with the crisp bread of the nugget will cover your taste buds in something you'll never forget

Why?

That user is almost surely not a native English speaker. At least they speak multiple languages, and you obviously don't, because if you did you would understand that verb conjugation is difficult for anyone speaking a second language. And the best part about all of this is that you are not only now recognized as an ignorant asshole, you are also obviously a blatant shithead.

My question is: Did you remove the pointless middle bread layer, or not?

The mac jr is finally a step in the right direction... at least. Honestly, WTF, mcdix. The bigmac is so fucking stupid with that 3rd bread layer. GIT MUR FULLER! Yeah, ok, lets do that, but not with credit to shitty bread.

honestly they're shit. mcdicks is bottom tier fast food, just slightly above burger king.

Apparently only a quarter of millennials have had a big mac.
Did it live up to your expectations?

it's the only thing i order when i go there (about 6 times per month). i like the extra bread because the meat is so awful.

Ok, question, how the hell have you never tried a Big Mac before this?

That was actually the reason I went to go get one, I read that and realized I had never had one.

Honestly? It was a lot better than I expected, but a large part of that is because I expected it to be fucking horrible. If they added a 3rd party to the bottom row, they could actually have something pretty good here imo.

>Ok, question,

kys

Well I was little I hated veggies, so every time we went to McDonald's I'd just get a plain cheeseburger or some nuggies.

When I got older I just didn't go to McDonald's... And when I did, I would just load up on mcdoubles instead for that brotein to dollar ratio. Just kind of worked out that way.

By never having ordered one.
I've literally never gotten anything except off the dollar menu from mcdonalds
Except for this one time I was dating a girl and we got some crazy $15 combo thing that got us both fries, 10 nuggies, a double quarter pounder, and a large drink
She also constantly bought us jimmy johns
I miss her a bit

>kys

GFY