Rate me

Am I going to make it?

Attached: B6057C98-C78B-496D-82A4-A92BF734ADD7.png (1242x2208, 256K)

You have $3k in coins right now user. Your best move is to move it ALL into req or ALL into link. OR, you can put it all into something with a sub $50 mil marketcap. Don't invest in hyperinflated shitcoins (btc, eth, bcash, ltc, etc.)

Im also poor with about $3k in the game. Whats your dream amount user to end 2018 with?

No HST, so you're guaranteed to stay poor.

Of course 6 figures would be nice, but if I end the year $100,000+ I'll be happy. I'm putting about $500 every couple of weeks in.

You don't think a 50/50 link/req split would be more efficient?

5000 LINK + 5000 REQ and call it a fuckin day

you won't "make it" but you will make a killing
if one moons without the other put the gains into the other one - REQ and LINK pumps are highly staggered, you can increase your stack of both immensely by doing swapping between them every month or so

thats fine

Matrix AI Chain & Universa Token

Thank me later user, low market caps, low hype, working products and they're cheap as fuck right now.

I started with $800 last year in November, lost heaps during the recent crashes but I'm still doing ok, just spreading some decent alts that are worth checking out.

Also, check out Capdax.

Attached: explodingknees.jpg (700x700, 53K)

u wut m8?

Attached: dec_21_2017.jpg (709x1265, 134K)

Don't listen to until you get more time under your belt trading/holding. Being spread out like this protects you from catastrophic loss and lets you better learn from your mistakes since you get more exposure to patterns..

no skycoin, no nuls, no nas, you will never make it

Attached: 1519983378529.jpg (1000x1430, 104K)

I would get rid of all your ltc btc and buy low cap coins like req/enigma/rlc if you want to make some major money no point of buying high mcap coins at this stage

go all in on universa and wait a year or two

Nice.

I agree with what someone said about not being too diversified but I also think you dont want to go all in on 1 or 2 projects. With 3k I'd say go in on 2-3 coins total. 1.5k or 1k each. That way you can sustain losses if one coin shits the bed. Overall I would dump LTC/BTC/ETH because your not gonna make big gains off those. They are safer sure, but I mean the goal is to make money. Even then those big coins can still fuck you. Take the risk imo and try to get some decent returns as long as your following the rule of not investing more than you can lose.

How are you negative on every single thing? lol. I do like your foloio tho.

How about me? My main problem is that I want to get into like 2-3 other projects. Those projects being BNB/GVT and OMG at the least, but I dont want to really take money out of what im holding now and I dont currently have more fiat to enter the market with. Thoughts?

Attached: Portfolio.jpg (1080x2172, 150K)

Yeah I'm putting about a grand a month in and plan to continue to do so for the rest of the year. There are so many projects being shilled everywhere it makes it tough to pinpoint specific ones with true potential.

100% agree. I hope we are making good choices here but its hard. I swear, the shit I was hearing back in December and Jan are just garbage now or taken huge dips. I start to wonder if HOLDING is the right mentality. If I held some of the coins that people were saying to hold back then, id be poor af.

Link is unironically a meme and you fell for it

1M? dude, wake up i mean every portfolio you see here with 50k etc it's because of the bullrun of 2017 and because of people who were in Veeky Forums at 2016 etc

Don't expect to x1000000 your money, i would say you could make 20k at the end of the year if you are luck, stop dreaming so hard, the crypto "get rich quick" is over.

Jesus fuck.

Put 1K in JNT/LINK/REQ
Constantly put money into LINK until you achieve 10k then put more into JNT/REQ whatever didn't moon yet by the time you hit 10k LINK

Dude said he wanted 6figures, if he put in 500 every few weeks so aprx 1k a month that's an additional 12k to hit 3k portfolio. a 5x-7x isn't that unlikely

Get rid of everything except REQ and LINK. They are the true moons until 2020. Re-consolidate and you'll make it in 1-4 years.

Attached: batch_bHYVxm3.png (990x802, 1.62M)

Unironically you believed its a meme and failed to see the research placed behind why its being memed.

no chance, you're clearly part of the "I don't do research, I just go in whatever gets shilled" crowd. hate to break it to you but you're only in crypto to make others rich
do some research, pick a coin that you feel has a lot of potential and go all in.

Are you saying you don't think link and req have truly potential use cases? What are you all in on?