Death Note

What coins would he have held?

Attached: LightYagami.jpg (704x400, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

athcoinindex.com/price/btc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KYS

Litecoin, obviously

Correct.

Btc / monero

Trades shitcoins, doesn’t hold them.

What’s a good anime, user? I’m not a weeb but I recently started watching anime and loved Steins Gate and Parasyte.

Oh yeah and I saw Death note. Was good also, but I mainly liked the first half.

All in Shinagamicoin (SHG)
No stop loss

VIA

he did the daily 1000x

He is known as Romano on Twitter

>killing people with only their name and face
Monero

Best anime, screw netflix.

Youll love texhnolyze

FATE/ZERO
FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST (BROTHERHOOD)
ONE PUNCH MAN
MADE IN ABYSS
CODE GEASS

WATCH THEM ALL

You can see the coins that hold value here:

athcoinindex.com/price/btc

number one is BNB as it thrives off volatility and BTC success.

Check out ultimate survivor kaiji. It's Veeky Forums the anime.

this too

Akagi is great as well

based

Check out Jojo's BIzarre adventure as well.

devilman crybaby is a good nonweeb show

Big fan of whoever did

Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo

All in Monero

Dokuro Chan

Don't watch it now but keep Legends Of the Galactic Heroes on your radar.

Once you're a bit more seasoned into the (serious, well written anime) it's a must watch. It's about geopolitics and every battle and power struggle is based on real historic events. Uses actual tactics as well.

For now watch Shinsekai yori and Psycho-Pass.

Shinsekai yori is a philosophical story similar to Parasyte. Psycho-pass is a honorary Death Note sequel.

Also ignore most of the anime recommendations here most are recommending "shounen" which is basically immature fighting focused anime such as
However the following are indeed good recommendations:

There are not a lot of people that are non-weeb anime watchers so a lot of people will recommend you weeb trash.

I'm just an ex-military dude that used anime to learn Japanese while stationed in Okinawa. I've watched perhaps ~500 anime and you already watched most of the good ones out there. 99% of anime is delusional trash so make sure to watch out that you actually watch quality stuff. If not for learning the language I would have felt like I wasted my time with most of the anime I saw.

> non-weeb
> biz related
> can inspire/motivate

- Kaiji
- One Outs
- Akagi

>Fighting focused
So...like parasyte then.
>Inb4 muh darker themes
Yeah as if those anime mentioned don't have that as well

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 15K)

It's not that. user said he isn't a weeb. I'm not a weeb as well so I kinda know what he is looking for as I position myself in his shoes and understand what he liked about the anime he listed.

Weebs just don't understand what makes those type of anime good to non-weebs. The fact that Full Metal Alchemist, JoJo and fucking Code Geass gets recommended tells enough.

Those were all recommended to me as well and I finished them all. They are only rewarding experiences to people that enjoy anime.

If you just watch anime for the great stories and not for the actual anime itself those suck dick. They are also very beginner recommendations.

Despite what you say I've recommended shit like JoJo, Kuroko no basket, and hxh to my normiest of normalfag friends and theyve enjoyed it.
Also
>puts down shounen/fighting anime >recommends devilman crybaby.
I'm not sure anyone should listen to someone who's watched 500 anime and claims not to be a weeb anyway.

Attached: neck-beard-meme-fedora.jpg (479x720, 38K)

Wtf, never seen someone recommend this. Based as fuck anime although the pacing is dreadful at the beginning

Gungrave is a pretty good entry level anime. Was my first about 10 years ago.

The beginning is actually the best part. Once the MC started talking, which is right after he got the cybernetic limbs (massive power-up), the show turned into the typical shounen anime and went downhill fast.

Anyone with a Death Note would never "hold".

> Short Ethereum x100 leverage
> write down "Vitalik Buterin"
> Short Bitcoin cash x100 leverage
> write down "Roger Ver", "Jihan Wu", "Craig Wright"
> keep repeating for every coin with a figurehead that can be shorted at x100 leverage

>Not:
>Vitalik buterin sends all his ethereum to (address) then dies of a heart attack
Easy money when you can control actions before they die

>Shinsekai yori
I'll recommend this as well. Squealer did nothing wrong.

Attached: shin_sekai_yori-15-yakomaru-squealer-queerrat-samurai_armor-general-leader-excited-buck_teeth.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Oh yeah, I had totally forgotten all the technicalities of how Death Notes work.

In this case, it'd also be worth going for the ICO proceeds of those with public teams.

he would have a bitconnect note and the names he write would fomo into it

>light yagami holding anything but monero

Attached: 1521843048278s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Obviously going to want an unknown amount of XMR for his hit list

You. I like

>In the new world order digital currencies will control commerce.
>The market for them will be based off speculation for some time, clearly if I control the top coin on the market I can control the market.
>The percentage of these coins I acquire now will represent the control I have over this new world
>Once I control the top coin I can pump and dump endlessly, lowering the value of the market by driving out casual users but giving myself complete control of the leading currencies of the new age
>If I own bitcoin I will become GOD of the new world!
Kira uses Bitcoin

Attached: Anime.jpg (480x458, 38K)

HUNTER X HUNTER
It's the best one ever made. You should probably save it for last. Make sure to watch past the first 20 episodes to understand.

Finished it recently. While it was enjoyable it had 0 substance. Also the show ends on a fucking cliffhanger like it was cancelled in the middle of the story.

>loved Steins Gate and Parasyte

Attached: 1500987352977.jpg (367x500, 13K)

Ms. Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

100% xdn

Jojo's first part has nothing to do with weebs or japan

Once you get to part 2, it's already to late

if you're into comedy you should check out
detroit metal city
ping pong club
cromartie highschool
daily lives of highschool boys

2nd this