Putting salt on dark chocolate

>putting salt on dark chocolate

Is this some kind of meme?

It is a meme in the technical sense, being an idea which is capable of transferring from one person to another and occasionally mutating in a way comparable to genes.

Why don't you buy a fucking box of chocolates and taste it for yourself instead of shitposting on an anime discussion board?

you are on fuckig Veeky Forums, EVERYTHING IS A MEME

The other day I ate some peanut butter brownies with sea salt some friend made, they were pretty good

Why don't you try it? It's not like it's prohibitively expensive or anything. Personally, I think it tastes pretty good.

Sweet and salty is a classic flavor combo. Grow some taste buds

Never had a chocolate-covered pretzel?

It's gonna blow your mind when you hear they do this to caramels too. Fag.

the best combo desu

Chocolate nor caramel should ever be combined with salt you fucking hunter-gatherers

You're thinking of chicken and jalapenos, which makes deadly sarin gas.

I wouldn't put it on solid dark chocolate, which has its own sufficiently distinct texture but those appear to be chocolate covered fudge brownies which coarse salt would probably compliment nicely

>this common food just finally arrived in my shitty sheltered flyover town, is this one of those newfangled maymays?

Chocolate with caramel and sea salt are pretty good.

Not a meme, legit tasty. I have had a very thin salted dark chocolate bark drizzled in quality extra virgin olive oil with pistachio crumble. it was very tasty.

That's not salt it's borax. My mom used to make it all the time for me and my brother. It helps keep your teeth clean so the chocolate doesn't stick.

10/10 bait

Salt opens your taste buds to more savory tones of chocolate.

It isn't a meme, but don't be some asshole that sprinkles table salt on a bowl of M&Ms and expects decadence.

that looks like sugar

What? You don't eat salted chocolate?

The thought of this makes me want to throw up.

>but don't be some asshole that sprinkles table salt on a bowl of M&Ms and expects decadence.

I got some chocolate and salted caramel fudge last weekend at the chocolate shop. Was pretty good.