Listen up

I’m going to get banned for this but I say fuck the rules on this board for now

All these autistic fucks are calling this project a scam. Obviously everyone is salty about what happened with the old projects with different developers.
I want to apologize to you faggots on this site that are being constantly bombarded by pajeet shilling. I will tell you how it really is.

The Crypto market is full of lies and false promises. This team has created the first community driven smart contract in the Cryptocurrency world.

We can't believe how successful powh3d.exchange/ has become. Reaching $1,000,000 in funding from only the people of the Crypto community. There is almost 2000ETH in the exchange.
No ICOs
No Pre-sale
Just pure honesty.
Do some research on it and give us feedback.

You can find a full Review here:
reddit.com/r/PoWHCoin/comments/80eokw/review_my_look_into_the_new_powhcoin3d_release/

Attached: 6F54C815-9515-41EF-892A-4EC18A5CA7EB.jpg (1200x473, 80K)

Self bump

Pajeet scam

Why would I use this shit when I can copy pasta the source code, use it for myself and create my own pryamid where I can put myself and others at the top.

Lmao fuck off.

Ok... I've been reading about this: Tbh I've been wanting to walk away from all my losses. I've signed up to NEO mining out of USA been in it for a month and made only $18 US haha... Can't take Eth out until i'm up $100 USD... But I'll have a crack. Keen to report back and let everyone know how it goes.

Good luck getting 1.1 million dollars in funding within a week from trusting users

powh.me

>apologizes for pajeet scams on biz
>shills pajeet scams on biz

Attached: holycrackers.jpg (250x250, 15K)

explain why this is a scam

To make back your money the contract needs to 2x. To double you money you need the contract to 4x. The contract is currently about 2000 and has taken a long time to get to that point. Dividends in this are utter bullshit and don't amount to much, what matters is coin appreciation. Bottom line, if you think the contract goes to 4000 or more buy, if not you are relying on shitty dividends, the gains from which will likely be eclipsed by losses in coin value when people exit. The exit happens when the coin goes flat and isn't gaining. There it is - good luck faggots.

completely fake news

>reddit
kys

Attached: 1437805991728.jpg (717x880, 199K)

>puts backdoor as "unintended feature"
>steal everything
>do this again for a third time
At the very least you're reinvesting part of the heist in paying some graphic design pajeets for quality shill images this time

Attached: 1521435955231.gif (500x500, 441K)

They are going to be fixing this problem apparantly

Scam

Bags heavy? How early did you get in? How bad is it? Do you feel like the contract is slowing down and are getting worried? Apart from the 100 Eth some idiot put in it's been a very slow 24 hours, and it's Saturday. I estimate the dumping starts soon. Please do tell me more about when you got in.

It's one thing to lose money on a shitcoin. But bags from retarded shit like this are so fucking heavy. People getting in now are absolutely fucked.

You know the contract likely can't be changed. You are probably fucked

Can people please bump this thread, they want it to die because of what I have written above. It's all true. I will only stop bumping if op and the other shill tell me about their bags, I want to hear about their emotions and fears and greed and hope when they entered. Perhaps now they are feeling nervous? Or is it fear yet? They want to sell now perhaps but are still under water? Maybe they think the dividends will save them on the way down. They won't. Tell me guys, I really want to hear, you came here and started this.

Also people feel free to save my OC above and use it as copy pasta for their future threads. It's all true and they can't refute any of it.

Well you aren’t saying correct information. I can go through all your points if you want me to

Please do. Please go through it all in detail.

Pajeet we are waiting.

Attached: 1521884770086.jpg (634x424, 91K)

You’re right but the contract is still gaining. As long as greed exists this will grow due to referrals. It’s slowed down for sure but it won’t stop.

>Hey guys I'm running a scam and I'm looking for people to scam

Just bought 100k

Do you know what happens when fear starts? People lose money. Some people will lose a lot. I would love to have a bet that 100 ether person today loses almost all of it.

Yep. The irony of being in this later is that those people have to shill super hard to get returns even close to those who got in earlier.

Good thing I got in earlier. I basically have NEET slaves running around making me money by shilling this for me. If you are of the opinion that this will eventually reach 10-100k ETH in the contract through referral link shilling alone, as I am, then it’s still a good time to get in.

This won't make 3k

You make it sound like 1m$ is a crazy amount, I know people who can single handedly raise 5x that amount

They said that when the contract was at 300 ETH.

My take on P3D: there’s a lot of dumb money out there. A lot. There’s a lot of dumb greedy people out there. There are also a lot of people that want to make a 30% commission on new entrants getting into the contracts - and at the present time they only need 5 tokens worth (about 0.05 ETH) to make that money.

People aren’t seeing the game theory behind placing a minimal investment into the pyramid for a master node link and then shilling this hugely to normies. If you got a sufficiently large buy in from someone using your referral, you’d make your money back and more from the referral commission alone. It’s not a binary all-in vs not participating game. It’s just marketing.

There are currently 1100 token holders. If you can throw your referral link at a sufficiently large audience, even if you have a minimal investment in the pyramid, you’ll grow your money hugely in the long term - just because of human greed and fomo.

Won’t be long before someone works out the above.