Do you cut your burgers in half and eat them from corner to corner or do you leave them whole?

Do you cut your burgers in half and eat them from corner to corner or do you leave them whole?

cut out a small piece with knife and fork then eat.

I just smash them down my throat with a complete disregard of my surroundings like the fat fucking slob that I am

>pink undercooked meat
>doughy too-dense bread
>tomato cut too thick
>cheese cut too thick and not fully melted
>mushrooms

This is the most disgusting burger I've ever seen.

I eat them with a fork and knife because I'm civilized

What are you fucking 80 years old. Cutting burgers in half or using a fork and knife is what an old woman does!!
Just drink your prune juice and shit your pants and quite trying to be young and hip by eating burgers that you cut into bitesize chewable pieces!

I do Jack style

If you come to Denmark you'll find a lot of people do the same.

Just go with autist style, you're a pro at it.

>undercooked meat
Out out out

eat the whole because i am not a child

you never cut a burger.

you never eat a pizza slice with a fork.

you never overcook a steak.

but Veeky Forums has no class and hates food so whatever

Whole. I've never had problems with toppings falling off, or whatever, regardless of size.

How does cutting the burger help eating it anyway?

>pink undercooked meat

(You)

Uuuuuhhhhhh denmark?!??
You mean faggot capitol of the entire world?

>undercooked

pleb

In any case, only when it's a huge burger OP...if it's like, McDonalds sized or your typical backyard BBQ sized small burgers than no, but some restaurants give you much bigger portions in which case the most efficient way to eat it without toppings sliding out is to cut it in half

>pink burgers

jesus christ you people are disgusting. a steak is one thing but burgers are the composite of many things which could all house parasites and salmonella.

Leave it in the wrapper and just eat it like a fucking barbarian
sometimes I put fries in it too for maximum fattyness

I only cut if its big as fuck. so sometimes.

Then youre only a faggot sometimes so it sounds like youre bi, fag.

haha this user is on fire tonight

If your burger doesn't look something like this, you're doing it wrong, and why even eat a burger at that point? You're not going to taste shit but overcooked flavorless meat, unless you season the shit out of it in which case you may as well just eat literally anything else, make fucking chili....ground beef tacos, sloppy joes, literally any other use of ground beef would be better at that point

Onion rings in burgers is tasty as fuck. I'm going to try it with mozzarella sticks next time.

i can't even tell if this is a meme or if people are unironically advocating for raw burgers

also if you can't make tasty well-done beef you're just a shit cook

When you over cook beef, it's not tasty period. Grey meat is not good unless it has been seasoned to shit, swimmig in a sauce, or if it comes from a fast food place where it has about ten lbs of salt and flavoring injected into it

>being this wrong

lol enjoy your pink placebo wo

Enjoy your flavorless meat due to being a snowflake who grew up on myths. If you cook a burger for any longer than a few minutes on each side, it's over cooked...and that's assuming you're using the usual heat

Bet you also are afraid to eat runny eggs

And FYE, I eat LITERALLY raw meat all the time and have ever since I was a little kid, never once got sick.

i like anywhere from sunny side up to over easy because it actually has a positive effect on the taste / texture whereas rare meat is just something pretentious pseudointellectuals tip their fedoras over for no real reason

There is only one correct way to eat a burger, and that is with no utensils. No cutting, just pick it up with your hands and eat it.

All of these are correct opinions.

user... you can't treat a burger -- or any ground meat -- like you would a steak. With steaks, diseases and bacteria only hit the surface, so you can get away with searing each side for a couple of minutes. With anything made of ground meat, all of that shit gets together, and you have to cook the whole thing all the way through for it to be safe.

Like I said, ate raw meat my entire life (kibbeh nayeh) and never once gotten sick

In fact, I've had food poisoning literally once in my entire life and it was from an Arbys

You fucking mongs, the pink patty memers are baiting, stop fucking responding seriously to them.

If you go to any reputable burger place known for their burgers, your meat will be pink on the inside

You people are just used to your mammys overcooked patties and McDonalds

Yes

Yes, willingly imposing diarrhea on yourself is the mark of a true culinary expert. Fuck off.

You're delusional. Other cultures eat raw meat all the time and it's just fine, you have been brainwashed by idiot suburban parents in the middle of nowhere.

>memers
Neck yourself, Reddit-fag.

Why do you think we invented cooking? Eating raw meat poses a health risk due to bacteria and parasites, literally only savages eat raw meat right off the corpse.

Minced meat should be cooked through no matter what to eliminate potential illness, it's as simple as that.

Well, maybe you have weak genes because I've been eating raw minced meat my ENTIRE LIFE and have had zero health problems

That being said, I still cook burgers, I just don't overcook them, and like I said any reputable or famous burger place WILL serve you meat that when you look inside....still has pink. If you've never eaten a burger like half the ones pictured ITT, you probably have never had a good burger in your life and your experience is limited to fucking BBQs and shit

>My grandpa lived to 305 while smoking a carton of cigarettes an hour, so I guess that means smoking is good for you!
I don't disagree with you on the raw meat thing, but you're a fucking idiot.

>I EAT SHIT AND SURVIVE SO IM SUPERIOR

HURR DURR

>meat is shit

Okay, I'm not a fucking redneck so forgive me, I bet you eat well done steaks too and boiled chicken dipped in mayo.

>not honey mustard