What does Veeky Forums think of this pizza?

What does Veeky Forums think of this pizza?

Why are you advertising your product to me on the box? I already bought it.

If I saw that cringe-worthy shit all over my pizza box, I'd go get my money back.

Looks like you started eating it at least a few hours after it was cooked

>better than a hug

i've been telling that to myself a lot lately

Yes. I wouldn't be surprised if it were made yesterday.

>Better than a hug!

I'm going to write the company and suggest they change this to "Better than being buried alive!"

>Better than a hug
I wouldn't know :^(

This shit used to be the highlight of my week when my parents would bring it home back when I lived in this spider-and-snake infested shithole of a house in the middle of nowhere with a crazy and abusive girlfriend and spent a month sick with mono.

I tried it again a few weeks ago when I saw it during a car trip. It never really dawned on me just how fucking miserable I must have been back then until I realized I used to sincerely look forward to that garbage.

This is better.

FOR ME

>Better than a hug
100% untrue

They sell it at a truckstop near me, its not bad. Always see lot lizards eating it.

Who else here Tombstone >>> everything else?

I've tried every brand out there. The 'stone is teh Taco Bell of frozen za. It's greasy and fake as hell, but it tastes better than any other brand, and the crust is crispy and buttery.

Love that shit, miss there garlic bread crust pizza. I have a ton of tombstones in the freezer for when the nieces and nephews are about.

>I have a ton of tombstones in the freezer for when the nieces and nephews are about

same here. the superiority of the tombstone is something we all can't help but agree on.

IT'S THE

I doubt it's actually better than a hug.

Doesn't actually look better than a hug. I'm so lonely :(

homerun inn crushes all other frozen pizza from my experience

Indeed

>Better than a hug

What an utterly depressing slogan.

Not even better than a McChicken in my opinion.

>better than a hug

Sure, if you're getting hugged by a crackhead behind a gas station.

Because if you buy the pizza and walk a couple blocks home or you are working outside and eating some pizza for lunch people are going to see the box and want to try the pizza

>better than a hug
>caution: delicious

Such hubris from pizza

"better than a hug" triggers me.
I can buy pizza anywhere, hugs are harder to get.

You can buy a hug anywhere, you just never thought to ask