What is this blue beverage that McDonald's sells in coffee pots?

What is this blue beverage that McDonald's sells in coffee pots?

That's cleaner dumbass
Source:wagecuck

Oh.

they won't just sell that shit to anyone. Ive slipped the cashier a $10 and they gave me some disguised in a coffee cup.

It must be blue mallow tea

hot gatorade. 89 cents for a small, breakfast only.

Oh fuck I haven't this shit in ages. I had to flirt with the cashier for a few weeks before she let me just try a little sippy sip. The flavor is overwhelming and I craved more, but she became to aggressive so I had to break it off. I'd love to work there just for easy access, but I heard they don't trust you to handle it for atleast a few months.

>tfw got a good friend from way back in high school who works there to give me an entire POT
It's addictive.
I'm 100% sure this shit is illegal.

It's cleaner you underaged unfunny fucks

>underaged
Huhh????

No fucking shit.
I was making a joke.
I apologize that you didn't find it funny.

don't listen to this guy OP. he works at mcdonald's

>Veeky Forums is serious guys!!!!!!!11

good try trying to McCoverup your delicious blue juice, how much does McDonalds McPay you? You McCorporate McShill. Eat shit and McChoke.

Cleaner stored above food products?
SHUT IT DOWN

mana potion

I'll make it fast they're tracing me as I speak to you. I actually know what it is and what's inside but trust me you don't want to know, this is one of those secrets that the world is ot ready for. Yes it is delightful and strangely addicting but they don't want you to know about it.
YOU HEAR ME THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW!

Search for Mr.Dicky Dick, he will answer all your questions. I'm running out of time, I've nowhere else to hide and I can't run anymore, I'll tell you, it's....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

You better all listen to me, it is pot cleaner, so move on and don't ask questions if you don't want to end up as this bloody traitor. Take those coupons and go buy yourself some double McChicken. DO NOT ASK EVER MORE ABOUT THE BLUE POTION. THERE'S NO BLUE POTION.

it's water for the coffee the glass is just blue

>hot gatorade
i wonder if it actually tastes good

Then why is the McCoffeee black both in the pot and out?

it does

i buy it in powder form and it dissolves better in hot water

great for a hangover

No it isn't you fucking retard. Jesus you're dumb.

kek

You seem to be mistaken. The blue stuff is a very common coffee pot cleaner you see at many restaurants.

Look, just don't ask about the blue

Trust me, it might seem tempting, your curiosity might be burning, but don't ask about the blue

You're better off

>Pots with cleaner being kept up front next to the in use pots

McWageCuck here, I'm pretty sure that's a violation. If someone did that at my store they'd be chewed out.

No it isn't you fucking dumbasses. It's a drink the employees make when the managers aren't around. They use some stuff in the back and it tastes pretty shitty but whenever I've asked for some they've given it to me for free so whatever.

Because blue-tinted black is still just black, Stevie.

bump

lol, chuckled