Stoner Snax

What do you normally eat when you are stoned? I prefer something quick and simple, so I most often find myself making a butter and jam sandwich (with toasted bread). I got this sour cherry jam (Tamek brand) from Turkey I think at a local ethnic market and I really like it.

>What do you normally eat when you are stoned?

A double serving of buckshot, you filthy degenerate junkie.

>03
Three off from having some epic ass dubs

Snacks from asda

Cereal because it quenches your hunger and thirst

Please delete this thread mods.

DUDE

>butter and jam sandwich on toast

It's a jam sandwich on buttered toast...

Sandwiches man, any and all kinds. Stoned and lazy? Quick turkey and cheese. Feeling artsy? Make that shit beautiful. Bacon, fine cheese, make a while Italian, anything. Sandwiches are literally the best and most versatile food group. You could have some version of a sandwich for every meal including desserts, and it'd take you forever to run out of options, for you see a sandwich is just one thing, between two more things

Okay so people here can discuss beers and wines until the world ends but some dude wants ideas of shit to eat while stoned and he's the degenerate? How many people on this board are hopeless alcoholics? How is that okay but smoking a bowl occasionally makes you degenerate?

Wtf is jam? How do you eat a verb?

People who shit themselves in grocery stores on a regular basis refer to it as jelly.

I shit myself all of the time, but even I know that jam and jelly are two different things. There's also marmalade, preserves, and chutneys

Jam, marmalade and chutney are preserves you mong.

There are people who are able to legally consume cannabis in the US so I'm pretty sure this thread is ironsided.

Go fuck yourself.

Then what the hell is the stuff in the grocery store labelled "preserves"?

Jam but with larger pieces of fruit it in it.

If it's seasoned then you have chutney.
If it's made from bitter oranges then it's marmalade.

Marmalade and chutney are special types of preserves.

Hmmm. Recently I've been putting homemade blueberry jelly and bacon on toast, then placing an fried or sunny-side egg on top of that topped with El Yucateco hot sauce. It's delicious and pretty easy to make high.

That does sound like a damn good sunday morning chilling with some weed breakfast. I wonder why someone hasn't come up with the idea to open a diner that focuses on original stoner food in places like colorado. It could be easily marketed.

That sounds pretty good actually. I might swap out the jelly for a blackberry or cherry, though.

weed lmao aside sour cherry jam is tops

Popcorn because it covers up vaping smell so perfectly

Stop taking memes so personally, my son.

Pizza
Pasta
Cheesecake
Donuts
Ice cream
Chicken tendies
Mac and cheese