Has your grandma ever broken a glass and then served you food with broken glass shards in it?

Has your grandma ever broken a glass and then served you food with broken glass shards in it?
Mine has.
Twice.

yeah, when i was 6 my grandma gave me a cup of juice with a massive shard of broken glass in it.

that was 'round about the point where she stopped speaking english and started talking in half french, half english gibberish phrases. that last time she gave me juice was also the last time i heard my grandma use my name until i was about 14. she also had pretty awful dementia, but i'm still impressed she managed to live for as long as she did.

That's twice.

One time it was in a salad & the next time it was in some pot roast.
These old ladies drop a glass; it explodes. Their sense of sight is so bad and they get so out of touch with reality that its pretty much incomprehensible that glass shards could have possibly landed in the food they were cooking.
When they go to a farmers market they fat foot it on the gas pedal trying to park and run over an unsuspecting group of bystanders.
You gotta watch your back when your around those old gals. They'll put you in the emergency room.

>half french, half english gibberish phrases

Balkan migrants do this all the fucking time, no need for dementia. Then again, I don't consider any of them 100% sane.

>and today we're making meals from the depression ;_;

no but once a glass of tea flew out of my hand and almost smoked her in the head

i wasn't even drunk!

for xmas that year they gave me a tin teacup fucking jokers

Bad news, user. Your gram-gram hates you.

>it's not like that, she's just creaky and senile!

That's exactly the card she'll play on the stand.

Noooooooooooooo!!
She would never try to kill me multiple times!!!
Nooooooooooo!

Is your grandmother Simon Adebisi?

Maybe she's secretly trying to kill you... maybe it's not an accident, you should watch her when she prepares food.

You should start cooking for your grandmother.

I miss my grandmother.

My grandma slapped me once. Once.

I feel bad for all of you.

Yes she's the one who trilled to kill me!!
Lock her up, constable.

Time to take ol yella out back

Not my Grandma... But it did happen to me at a Steak and Shake in a milk shake...

You get any money outta it?

>Dinner Time user!