Amazon Go rolling out Bitcoin payments

Amazon Go, the retail arm of Amazon will be rolling out Bitcoin payments May1st. Word is they want all aspects of the retail chains to be cutting edge. No other crypto currencies are planned at this time. They will also be using segwit + lightning network. They have also just signed a LN funding round no one knows about yet. The Go store will flash a QR code when leaving, you scan it with your BTC wallet if you wish, or use other traditional payment methods. You heard it here first. I can't say more. Bye.

Attached: amazon-go-storefront-hero.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>may
>so after the fractal completes to 4k

fuck

>source
>traderscommunity.com
Alrighty then

We're about to enter a severe recession there will be internet blackouts bitcoin is finished

>OP is this desperate
When did you buy in?

Imagine owning Amazon stock AND BTC, I got double rekt

btw, Amazon will never accept a currency that goes from $10k to $8k in 3 days

Its a good thing they dont accept their own stock then.

Volatility doesn't matter to merchants because they can simply use settlement layers like bitpay to never have to actually hold bitcoin. Still not happening though.

kek

Are there any mods around? I need to delete this thread immediately. Please. No one is responding to the contact form. Can my ip be traced here? FUCK!

You can't use lightning and not be exposed to the price like you can with bitpay.

Nice larp faggot.

it's not even a big deal because it's just a tiny corner store at their hq

lol.. the cringey larp desperation of core cucks

bears btfo

I happen to own a wonderful bridge, interested in buying?

>submit payment
>btc -@2k
>submit more payment
>you now owe us 2k

>Amazon Go, the retail arm of Amazon will be rolling out Bitcoin payments May1st
Citation needed.

>amazon go
>omise go
hmmmmm

Attached: question everything.jpg (520x750, 80K)

>btw, Amazon will never accept a currency that goes from $10k to $8k in 3 days
It's called shorting m8.

nice source faggot

So you think amazon will accept your btc and go gamble with them on bitmex

Attached: 1521890132988.jpg (240x250, 7K)

>I can't say more
Please! Before you go! Can you tell me how to short Amazon?

how do you think uncle bezos got his riches? selling books online?

This. Why do you think Coinbase Merchant is happenening. Goldman sachs is preparing a crypto hedge fund as well. Bears will be eternally BTFO close your fucking shorts idiots don’t short the future the age of aquarius is coming.

Literally 1% would know what btc is or how it works