Do you still eat meat after seeing slaughterhouse footage or do you still consume it the same?

Do you still eat meat after seeing slaughterhouse footage or do you still consume it the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Plzpsuj6cVA
youtube.com/watch?v=q26MBbpv_Dc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It the only way to eat it, in my opinion. Just turn on some nice slaughterhouse videos and enjoy that juicy meat. Just the other day I watched a cow get it's blood drained while eating a delicious beef sausage gravy with mashed potatoes. I think it's very respectful and really makes you appreciate the delicious meat you're enjoying. When my children are old enough we will have at least one day a week where all gather around the TV and enjoy a nice meat based meal while watching one of my top 100 slaughterhouse videos.

>Do you still eat meat after seeing slaughterhouse footage
>or do you still consume it the same?
What exactly is the question, monganon?

I worked in a slaughterhouse. Made me eat more meat. I got a discount and developed mad knife skills!

Slaughterhouse footage doesn't make me hungry, but it doesn't give me an eating disorder, either. I truly pity vegetarians. You need a therapist!

Slaughterhouse footage doesn't make me hungry, but it doesn't give me an eating disorder, either. I truly pity vegetarians. You need a therapist!

Grandfather owns a steer farm that we slaughter for food.

Ive seen the whole process multiple times, I know which processed package comes from which cow.

Also I hunt. I process that myself so shoving my arm into the abdomen of a deer to yank its guts out literally doesnt phase me.

Lol, somebody just plagiarized my post. But the joke's on him. I plagiarized it from Mike Obama.

you think i give a shit how it was made or where it comes from you lettuce eating degenerate?
id eat anything if it tasted good, shit? yep
rocks? yep
human? yep
children? you bet
i dont care if my steak was processed by whipped niggers in Botswana, as long as it tastes good i couldnt give less of a flying fuck

nice! Tell me more! How old were you? what experiences did you have before working there?

>look, it's icky and gross! Ewwwwww!

It's sad that anyone would let childish gross-out games stop them from enjoying meat. I'm not one of those people.

I've slaughtered a cow and a lamb, also butchered great cuts many times so I feel like I've earned my meat rights.

There's nothing an alienated city boy can tell me.

Fuck off Trump.

See....You....you are actually me.... we are of the same consciousness....I too enjoy meat that same way...

this

I work at one and love meat

Yeah, I still eat meat.

I don't eat battery chicken but that's mainly because it tastes like shit.

of course!
It's not what one likes to see, but it doesn't make me turn down meat.
Listen, I saw my grandmother die, who was basically raising me. But does that make me avoid old people?

Of course I still eat it.

And likewise, seeing a worm in an apple, bugs in the celery, or mold on strawberries doesn't make me stop consuming fruits and vegetables either.

oh fuck ya. I worked at a slaughterhouse for a summer, and have killed and prepared many meals in the past (fish, deer, elk, moose, etc, I've even had bear meat from a bear I killed). If anything it just made me like meat more. I actually think we should send our kids to slaughterhouses for field trips, so they get a better understanding and respect of where their meat comes from

Those PETA commercials and ads where its like "do you know where your meat is coming from?" and shows dead, hanging animals bleeding just makes me hungry

i want to lick her feet if that counts as eating meat

desu i'd pay more if my steak was processed by whipped niggers in botswana

How the fuck did you think meat was made, faggot?
Animals die cruel, torturous deaths every day in the wild. Comparatively we're pretty empathetic and merciful. Literally doesn't bother me at all.

Imagine she comes home from a jog, takes her running shoes off, takes her socks off, and you scamper up the stairs from the cellar on all 4's and snatch her socks right from her shoes. She catches a glimpse of you from the corner of her eyes, you look like golem from lotr, as you press the socks into your face and take a deep breath

Bothered me when I was 11, not so much anymore. I feel empathy for them as far as I'd prefer they not die, and I avoid meat where I can because of that, but actually seeing the butchering process registers as neutral.

Over Christmas my grandma told me her earliest memory was a pig slaughter and she asked me if I could illustrate a children's book about the event because "kids aren't tough enough these days."

>Do you still eat meat after seeing slaughterhouse footage
Yes. Why would you not?

I've killed, grown and caught my own food on many occasions. That kind of thing doesn't bother me.

Lolno

I'm a butcher

The real slaughterhouse is the aorta autotopsies of cardiovascular disease victims.
youtube.com/watch?v=Plzpsuj6cVA

I went to an auction house barn once and I felt like I was in some form of hell. All the cows and shit mooing non stop sounded like tortured moans from people after a while, and they were all just crowded together in little confinements. I've never felt like a vegan pussy before that moment. Shit was weird.

>children's book about the event because "kids aren't tough enough these days."

She may be onto something. The public outcry would be resounding. You'd get incalculable free publicity by being invited onto rightwing talk shows across the nation. It'd sell in the hundreds of thousands if not millions. Need a backer?

Yes.

Im not a Godless heathen like the rest of you faggots so I thank God for the blessing of sustenance and make sure all meat is put to use as a tribute to the spirit of the animal. Needless slaughter is evil, torture is sinful and leads to annihilation of the soul in the Judgement.

I buy free range, stall free whenever possible. As long as the animal has lived a good life and is slaughtered humanely I don't mind eating it.

I don't watch slaughterhouse footage because meat is GOAT so why would I? I try to eat as healthy meat as possible and healthy meat comes from happy animals.

Do I stop setting dogs on fire after watching videos of it on Facebook? No

I eat it the same just not so much pork

Tempting, but I'm about as left-wing as you can get while still visiting Veeky Forums regularly so that sounds kind of hellish. I agree kids should be introduced to the food they eat but making it a political thing sits wrong with me. It'd turn into 10 vegan mom bloggers getting mad about it and then a dozen right wing pundits jerking off on-air about getting to call liberals oversensitive babies, and then otherwise reasonable liberal folk would associate the book with extremely punchable Fox News anchors and they'd refuse to buy it. I'd miss a vital part of the kid audience (liberal city/suburb kids) and I'd be championed by people I feel nothing but deep hatred for.

But, money. Hm.

I'm going to steal your grandma's idea, faggot!

I don't find it thrilling, but it doesn't change my mind that I'm an omnivore and I may as well keep chowing down.

Op, I gave up meat about 5 years ago when my daughter was born. I realized I needed to try and leave the world in better shape than I recieved it in because of her, I also decided I wanted to see her get married and have kids one day, and play with my Grandkids...

My blood pressure went from 155/95 to 123/72.
Cholesterol went from 350 to 165 and hdl and ldl ratios are much, much better as well.
I stopped having head aches and my skin cleared up...

People don't realize how bad meat is for you.. Especially red meat... Its fucking awful.

I'm sure she'd be delighted. While you're at it also write her novel idea about immigrants being magically expelled from the country they're living in back to their home country and then placed under a dome so they can't go back, which is especially hilarious for a woman who was born in another country herself.

> or do you still consume it the same?

Is it my fault that some animals are delicious..?

Maybe you were just a lardass who didn't eat a balanced diet and exercise regularly.

I imagine that same thing but with her sweaty panties instead.

what people don't realize is that overusing ellipses is a sure fire way of letting everyone know you're a brain dead retard.

I was, at the time, eating salads regularly, but mixing it up with triple meat pizzas and bacon cheeseburgers a couple times a week too.

I had a very demanding job and exercised regularly.

Now, if I eat meat at all, its salmon or chicken, grilled, on a salad... and usually not at all.

My job is less demanding now... and with a kid i rarely have time to exercise.

IMO, health is more about what you are eating and less about exercise.

Exercise is what the food industry tries to sell you so they can continue with the status quo. Thats just how capitalism works. In a capitalist society people will always try to sell you a solution instead of telling you to just stop buying the thing causing the problem.

Luciferian

or you're just an idiot. it's too bad you managed to breed.

Yes, still is a carnivore.

Or, I'm healthier now than when I was eating red meat and poisoning my body.

People like you get angry and feel attacked when someone tells you that you are doing something that is hurting you. You tend to get angry and hang out with people that don't challenge you. You make fun of people as a way of getting out of awkward situations and you likely vote republican because you like their shoot from the gut, knee jerk, ill thought out policy measures that you can't realize are stupid because you can't think it through and you insult anyone that tries to help you understand why your position is wrong.

Keep being flyover, animal graveyard.

Can I have your grandma's contact information? I want the money.

Bitch, I'm a college student and I don't eat fucking 3 meat pizzas and cheeseburgers twice a week. What the hell, learn to cook.

>salads regularly
>triple meat pizzas a couple times a week
gee, I wonder what the problem was

I'd prefer to raise and kill it myself but I don't have the resources.

Exercise is what people in developed nations aren't getting enough of these days. If you don't believe this then you know nothing of physiology.

>college student
>metabolism of the combined chinese army

You should be eating several pizzas and cheeseburgers a week now, while you can get away with it.

But you are a poor college student, so it sucks to be you.

Looks like you drank the kool aid. The whole pitcher. It's called moderation you brainwashed fool.

I used to when I was in highschool but it made me feel like shit, even though I thin. Now I just cook whatever I want, usually steak or chicken stirfry.

Yes. I don't care how it gets on my plate so long as it tastes good and looks delicious. You think those people who pick produce wash their hands after they shit? Enjoy your lettuce covered with particulate feces.

Nah, if you can't spin gold from the premises I've given you already then you're not going to make it anyway.

I want to make a tv show about your grandma.

>You should be eating several pizzas and cheeseburgers a week now, while you can get away with it.
Seriously. I used to get high and eat ridiculous amounts of fast food, pizza, etc. I had a lean build too.

Then I turned 25 and started noticing that I couldn't keep eating like that anymore, unless I wanted to be a fatass.

i would pay thousands of dollars to crawl under a blanket where her feet are and do whatever i want to them for like 15 minutes

She reminds me of an Ex Grilfriend from high school... I know the feel.

>you likely vote republican because you like their shoot from the gut, knee jerk, ill thought out policy measures that you can't realize are stupid because you can't think it through and you insult anyone that tries to help you understand why your position is wrong.
lmao

as if the rest of your post wasn't utterly retarded that was the cherry on top.

>Ex Grilfriend
dont lie, fagtron

I have had sex with 19 girls (also my age)

>two hours
>two replies

here's ur third m8 4/10

I shoot it myself and butcher it myself, duck yeah I'm eating it if I put in that much work

Do you still wear clothes after seeing sweatshop footage?

It's true... second girl friend in high school. not my first love, so i didn't think she'd be as big of a deal to me as she's been...

They say you never forget your first love... but anyway this one was my second. She cheated on me and was so smoking hot it was hard for me to get any of her attention, even while we were dating. C cups Sophmore year kind of stuff. The guys just couldn't stay away and it wasn't her fault. I just got lost in the noise though we always had something a bit more special i think.

We continued to talk and hang out and even occasionally fuck in our college years. She was that one friend that you jump the friend/boyfriend gap with and then end back up on the friend side.. and then jump the gap again and then end back up on the friends side.. i guess fuck buddies but it was super on and off for years.

She moved to another state to chase a job and she had some pretty weird daddy issues from her parents getting divorced when she was young and she ended up having this 40 year old dudes kid when she was 24..

I called it off for a couple years with her because I wasn't going to be raising some other dudes kid when i was a college kid, or fresh college grad but when we were both about 30 or so I hit it again just to see what it was like.

>notBad.raw

I wish I could have stopped her from chasing that job.. But I was a college kid chasing my degree and I didn't have a way to stop her.. no time or money to commit to her.

>feelsBatMan

I was thinking with my head instead of my heart... i'm in a better place financially because the girl i married got her degree and we're very happy and well off.. but the other girl is not in a good place and if i had worked that situation through more on passion and heart than brains i might have saved her.

The lesson boys: Do not be Mario. Do not save the girl. Let the princess figure it out on her own. You'll have regrets either way, might as well have money.

tldr

cool blog, fagtron.

This is not a blog man... #Confused #Sad

I've killed a cow; it doesn't take a faggot to think slaughterhouses are gross. It does take one to forsake meat because of it.

Of course I still eat meat, but I grew up on a ranch where everything was free range and grass fed and slaughtered at a clean kill butcher,, so that's the kind of meat I buy.
I'm an enthusiastic omnivore who believes people should eat meat, BUT, I don't believe in factory farming or large, sloppy slaughterhouses.
Every living thing (with some exceptions ) is meant to be eaten by something else, being on earth means you are part of it's life cycle. It doesn't mean you have to make animals suffer for it, though.

i don't give a fuck what is necessary to get meat on my plate

too much empathy, I'm vegan.

I thought meat was gross before seeing the videos.

I'm not a vegetarian but I rarely ever eat meat. Only time I consume it is if I'm going out with someone, or someone made it for me. I do eat a lot of fish though.

i eat more

Slaughterhouse footage doesnt affect my want for meat. (Curse of the human brain) however watching the movie "forks over knives" (recommens watching) has definitely made me dislike meat

yeah I do.
And honestly I'd think less of someone that didn't. It's one thing to consciously make the choice to eat meat. But how can you be so retarded that you somehow feign ignorance until you visually see it happen? was the knowledge that you're eating animals okay, but the icky visuals tipped you over?
That to me is somehow worse. To have your priorities so fucked up that "ew" is not ok but "oh yeah I know I'm eating at the cost of an animals life" is fine.

Depends what you mean by 'slaughterhouse'.

I don't eat CAFO meat, and while there are many concrete reasons for this choice (antibiotic efficacy, environmental impact, taste, smell), the ethics of what goes on in those facilities is also part of the issue.

I do eat halal meat because it's processed on a smaller, local scale, and the supply chain is shorter. The purveyors tend to have a relationship with the community, which breeds transparency, which is good for the consumer.

Unlike most of Veeky Forums I've killed and prepared animals for food and I don't get triggered by anatomical features. I don't lose my appetite if a plate arrives at a restaurant and there's a fish with the head still attached, for instance. But also unlike Veeky Forums I understand that eating meat 3x daily is not obligatory for health and in fact less meat is probably best for everyone.

Therefore, what little meat I do eat doesn't come from those massive conglomorates (Cargill, Perdue, Smithfield, etc). As far as purchased meat is concerned, if I can't google the name of the farmer and get a picture of their face, and the field the animals lived in, I'm not eating the meat. As far as where, or precisely according to which superstitions the animal loses its life, that part is less of a concern to me.

I hope you can understand now why I am a better person than you, and why you should be triggered by something else besides the fact that I have a passport and have lived in Japan.

Yes, who the fuck cares? The only reason I'd stop is if it's one of those really fucking dirty and unsanitary slaughterhouses in India or something
They died. I eat them. That's how the world works.

In my childhood I saw a pig being slaughtered the old way: Knocking it out, hanging it on one feet and sleeting its throat. [spoiler]Cant wait for bbq season[/spoiler]

youtube.com/watch?v=q26MBbpv_Dc

> lardass goes from eating triple meat pizzas, bacon cheeseburgers, and disgustingly artery-clogging food THREE TIMES A WEEK to having a balanced, healthy diet
> bloodwork and overall health improve
> HURRR IT WAS THE MEAT

are you retarded or just a vegan? I feel bad for your daughter

I live on a farm. I do my own slaughtering.

Are you the bap rapper from /k/?

I wish could eat cat and dog too!

I dunno about cats but Chinese people have special breeds of dog raised just for meat (kind of like meat rabbits)

yep, I also believe everyone should know what goes on at a slaughterhouse because it's important to know where our food comes from

You are talking to people who watch IS execution clips for fun, probably while eating a burger.

Jesus fucking christ, I haven't been to /k/ in ages. That is the funniest thread I've ever read.

>probably while eating a burger and fapping

Ftfy

You mean the Koreans? Chinese just steal dogs.

No user I mean they have them raised

Only when it's halal.