Why doesn't Veeky Forums like bacon?

Why doesn't Veeky Forums like bacon?
It's delicious.

I LOVE LE BACON XDDDD

Hipsters like bacon, therefore bacon is bad.

>Buy big chunk of bacon
>Boy oh boy I'm going to make some pasta
>Use 1/3 in great pasta
>Make pasta again next day because the cream will spoil
>Still good but eh
>Stuck with the rest of the bacon
>There is no other use for bacon

I cant find good enough bacon after the meat market I go to cheaped out on it. So I don't mess with it anymore.
As to why Veeky Forums doesn't like it I think it's Veeky Forums syndrome kicking in.

Bacon goes great with pretty much anything savory.

It's become a meme food, like avocado.

Not saying it's bad (neither are), but anything that's mainstream is vilified here for some reason.

Oh yeah, and it gives you heart attacks if eaten to excess.

Bacon is good, but it's become an overrated normie meme food and therefore Veeky Forums hates it

Sort of like when some pretentious cunt orders expensive whiskey at a bar and pronounces the name wrong and you get that little voice in the back of your mind telling you to ask for 'what he's having but with coke and ice' just to see his reaction

POST MOAR BACON

Eating bacon is forbidden, according to my imam.

>stuff my white trash parents didn't buy growing up is a newfangled cuck meme for nu-male redditors
stop

You can pretend they aren't the fast food equivalent of the meme berry of the month all you want.
It doesn't make it any less true.

It is a reddit meme

>I live in a flyover shit hole that never knew what limes were until 2009, no amount of reality will change my mind about the fact that cured meat has been around for longer than last Tuesday
Fixed for you

>be me
>given an entire of bacon ration
comradeiwantedthehaminstead.pjr
>hook up burner stove
>attempting to give cut to the bacon
>no go, #2 break
>throw bacon at comrade
>labor prison

Bacon has been a meme food for decades

Avacodos really only started becoming a meme when those Mexican avocado commercials started airing in 2010

I eat it once a month or so, I guess it's okay.

Americans have been curing and eating pork, including the back and belly, since hogs were introduced to this continent. Cured pork has been a staple in american households since the beginning. Even the poorest countryfolk had at least 1 hog every year for butchering and curing. But I guess they were old style hipsters.

Yes there is you unimaginative faggot you could make BLTs or put some in navy beans soup or baked beans or just Google recipes with bacon

Bacon is delicious, but it _must_ have proper accompaniments.

The "bacon makes anything better" meme is bullshit.

pic very related

>ketchup on eggs

You done fugged up, son.

no u

the sweetness of the ketchup balances the salty bacon

Is pic related to your first statement or your second?

Can't eat it but have to say it looks delicious, and its hard to find a replacement for it in recipes that use its grease. Feel like beef bacon just doesn't have enough fat to cook with.

Bacon just happens to be popular and we were all subjected to the 'LOL BACON PIE XD' memeing of the early 2000s. This guy is wrong, its not that hipsters like bacon, its that the annoying ADHD kid that you want never to talk to you 'likes' bacon.

As a food its fine and plenty of Veeky Forums browsers probably eat it.

>Can't eat it

gibs u cancaar

MAY I INTRODUCE YOU TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST

You type like the loudposter used to.

Bacon is the most reddit food.

Plenty of Veeky Forums browsers make high quality bacon for $2.99/lb and change. Pic related, I'll be cold smoking tomorrow.

OBSESSED with Reddit

You need to go back there