Satoshi's Plan

Will Satoshi destroy BTC when the time comes?

He supposedly has the biggest stash of BTC in existence, and he could manipulate the market and cause a major crash so BCH can take over. Why hasn't he done it yet?

How do you think things will play out?
If he delivers on all of his promises with BCH, what will happen with ETH, LTC, and all of our altcoins?
Would it be wise to sell everything and go all in on BCH?

Attached: 603x339_story-0869c2c7-4573-5b0b-8248-7dd82e94840e_416815.jpg (603x339, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cHuggx0rgOU
google.at/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2018/2/26/17055102/craig-wright-satoshi-lawsuit-dave-kleiman-stolen-bitcoin
steemit.com/satoshi/@krishool/craig-wright-is-100-unofficially-satoshi-nakamoto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/cHuggx0rgOU

BCASH

Lmao

Yfw he was Satoshi all along

Attached: DQmS7T5r2eeEWvx8CphpcgC1sYEYBkYSo6iirJqXdZGHQFT.png (595x438, 328K)

Calling BCH BCash doesn't take away the threat. The future of BTC is permanently in its shadow.

Funniest shit Ive seen all week. Happy to share.

BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH

I'm sorry *BCASH* it just slips out *BEECASH*
BCASH BCASH BCASH

aha fool I cast my bcash repellant!

Attached: 1476804778462.jpg (633x400, 133K)

is there any proof that satoshi even likes BCH?

Attached: 1439588752971.jpg (559x687, 257K)

>BUY MY IMITATION BITCOIN

I bet you have hundreds of these pictures in your fap folder

Not even ETH could do the flippening and you expect a literal scamcoin with a community that lives in an constant inferiority complex outdo the king?

Attached: 1419872296980.jpg (1176x1000, 495K)

Crypto is dead. Bitcoin is already destroyed.

The fact that his company develops BCH

sauce?

what did you smoke, this stupid fucktard is not satoshi:

google.at/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2018/2/26/17055102/craig-wright-satoshi-lawsuit-dave-kleiman-stolen-bitcoin

Satoshi doesn't exist. It wasn't made by a Japanese guy.

nchain.com

Yes he is.

steemit.com/satoshi/@krishool/craig-wright-is-100-unofficially-satoshi-nakamoto

Are you also a creationist? Fact denial seems to be in your blood.

that link is some /pol/ tier evidence, haha.

Those emails are real. Why would he larp in 2008 about publishing a paper about electonic money? Corecucks are truly as bad as creationists

Did you see that livestream of the Satoshi's Vision Q&A portion? Literally everyone standing up to pitch their shit tier ICO ideas Bcash doesn't stand a fucking chance lmao

don't you see? the email itself is fabricated.

The email is evidence in a court case. Try harder core shill. Say hi to Adam sfter you're done gurgling his semen

>The email is evidence in a court case
THAT'S what the website you linked wants you to think for more clicks and ad revenue

>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them

Attached: bogdanoff2.jpg (600x450, 47K)

CW isn't Satoshi, he's a conman who wanted to get a free ride on Dave Kleiman's invention.

Attached: screenshotAtUploadCC_1520792983324.png (853x787, 586K)

get outta here with your fake satoshi