What do you think of this pizza, Veeky Forums?

What do you think of this pizza, Veeky Forums?

It's from Michigan.

cut it into more slices, I'm extra hungry

I like the long thin slices. Looks fun to eat.

I miss Michigan now

Why are there holes in it?

It's from Google.

lets them stack several pizzas on top of each other and the weight wont cause the boxes to press into the top of the pizzas on the bottom.

>benito's 'pizza'

>getting pepperoni

are you 12? why are you still ordering from the kiddies section?

Well memed

>memed

is that some 'oit 'za?

If you're going to cut it into more than 8 slices you should be doing square cuts

I thought it t had bullet holes before I clicked the picture...

looks 6.5/10.

I dunno man.
It looks alright and I would definitely eat it, but I would probably put it under the broiler for a couple of minutes just to crisp it up a little.

this man fucks

Always gotta get my pizza crispy.

it looks fucking delicious and anyone saying anything less than 10/10 is a faggot

Drips everywhere. I think the point of pizza is that you should be able to eat it without a spoon or a fork for the non-bread end, or getting your other hand dirty.

This. A pizza of that diameter mandates a square cut. Wedges are only appropriate for pizzas 12 inches and under, 14 is pushing it.

The most appetising part is the plastic separation devices

It looks overly greasy. Also, pepperoni is the lamest pizza topping. I suspect it'd be pretty good for a slice or two if I'm hungry, and after that, I'll just start to hate it and wish death on whoever prepared it. So, about standard for generic Midwestern pizza.

Literally Mountan Mikes.

Uneven slices, obviously overcut from a speed freak.

Slices are too thin, but otherwise looks alright; maybe just a bit too much sauce.

Italian pizza edgelord here. Doesnt look best but sure for a midnight snack it would be great