To people who never, ever drink soda at all (if you have had a soda in the last year minimum please do not reply)

To people who never, ever drink soda at all (if you have had a soda in the last year minimum please do not reply)

What in the fuck do you drink instead

To people who will just reply with 'water'

Are you telling me that in the last year or longer that water is the ONLY beverage you've consumed with no exceptions at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

fda.gov/ohrms/DOCKETS/dailys/03/Jan03/012203/02P-0317_emc-000196.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mostly water
coffee
milk

Water throughout the day. Beer with meals other than breakfast. Mostly vodka later in the day/at night.

What's so difficult to understand?

How mentally deficient do you have to be to think the only options are soda and water? This thread is shit and you should self-flagellate for polluting the board.

Water, tea, coffee, mate, wine and the occasional beer/whiskey.

I just avoid sugary beverages.

Water most of the day

milk if I've having a pastry or cake or something like that

beer and wine with dinner some nights and on the weekends to get drunk

A couple cups coffee in the morning
Water throughout the day
Milk with meals at home, otherwise water
A few beers or a few glasses of wine in the evening.

Haven't had a soda in 5 years, nor have I missed it. I have 4 12 oz cokes and sprites in the garage fridge that are probably 1 year old at least for when a babby or someone with a babby shows up.

Sparkling water mah nigguh. Different flavours...lime, Mandarin orange, grapefruit etc

sugarless drink mixes (or ones with minimal sugar) like orange crush.

but like hawaiin punch their mix is shit and NEVER EVER dissolves all the way.

1. Water for meals
2. Coffee without sugar and tea with sugar
3. Nonfat milk with protein powder

take some icewater
add a splash of grapefruit juice
then add 3 packets of aspartame

= addictive juice drink

Water all day with tea 3-5 times too. Tea breaks have become a part of my day that I look forward to.
I'm also an al/ck/ so I booze continually

I had a problem with carbonated drinks when I ran distance. You can still drink lemonade or sweet tea if craving sugar, but if you get away from it awhile your tastes will change. Shit is disgusting now.

Citrus based sparlking waters are the best flavors.

I don't drink soda. I drink mostly water. I also drink coffee and tea. Juice has just as much or more sugar as soda. I also drink beer and whiskey. If I'm going to drink something that can make me fat, it better make me drunk too.

Water, tea, fruit juice

>have a can of sparking water with meals at home
>make tea
>coffee
>milk

The thing is, once you stop being addicted you don't miss soda with every meal. This idea that you need a special drink with you food is a meme from the food industry. All you need is a glass of water and to enjoy your food

i only have soda with liquor. get off the sugar craze, get addicted to alcohol.

and energy drinks are for children.

diet soda you fucking retard

what is so difficult about this concept

if you're an autist afraid of 'chemicals', then just drink carbonated water

If you're drinking watered down soda, you might as well drink the real stuff in moderation.

Why anyone would meme themselves with 'flavoured' waters instead of just drinking fresh juice or squash is beyond me.

>what do you drink if you don't drink soda
>soda, you retard!

Water and beer, but then I ended up drinking way too much beer, so rotated in sparkling water to drink when I get a beer urge.

La Croix-style canned seltzer got popular enough that grocery stores have knock-off brands for a decent price now, so I load up on that.

Water
Tea
Coffee
Alcohol
Heavily watered down juice

I'm still fat.

I don't like sweet stuff unless it's getting me drunk. Seltzer water is cheap and the fizz is nice.

I have had about one or two cans of soda in the past 3 years. At first I drank lots of juice instead, but that's not much better,mostly hfcs and too much sugar. You get used to it after a while, tough it out mate!

There are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who dont think pic related is the best juice there is

Coffee, tea, lemonade, gatorade, milk, juice...

HOT COCOA!

We at least live a little and explore our options. What are you? Degenerate?

80% Milk
15% Juice
5% Coffee

Don't drink water unless I have to

Water
Fruit juice
Beer

>he doesn't know that alcohol is basically sugar

Black coffee. Even in the summer.

When I'm at home, mostly water, milk and tea. Hot chocolate when I can be assed to make it, chocolate milk from time to time. Sometimes juice.
That's pretty much it.

Water with those squirty liquid water enhancer things like mio in them. It took a few glasses to get used to the sucralose, but I'm used to it now. No pop, no juice, no coffee. Just tea and water with the squirt shit.

Water coffee tea

water. your carbonated sugar beverage really isn't that interesting... in fact I legitimately prefer water over soda

I was off the stuff for around a year and a half; during that time I drank a lot of tea, ice water, and milk.

90% water
3% sparkling flavoured water
3% milk from drinking cereal milk
2% tea/coffee
2% alcohol

I just prefer water, ice cold water is just so refreshing, sodas are just empty calories, diet sodas will still fuck up your enamel.

i rarely drink alcohol and only at parties/work functions, because i find it to be a shit high not worth the repercussions it brings.

Water
Tea
Beer

Literally only those 3 things for almost a decade

I haven't drank anything other than water since June but I have an eating disorder so I don't know what the fuck I'm doing

I drink alcohol and water all the time. Milk. Some gatorade but that's it. I don't drink soda.

I drink mostly water outside of booze - it's the only thing that's hydrating and makes me feel like my thirst is quenched.

But, I drink a lot of alcohol, sadly, and anything else is either black coffee, or tea. Occasionally I'll have some kind of juice, or a Gatorade, but really, I don't like anything sweet.

Water's the best, though.

>watered down soda
It's just water

Why the fuck would you use aspartame instead of sugar, its literally poison

Well I drink alcohol when getting drunk. Otherwise only water. Do Americans really not do that?

I had a gin and ginger a few weeks ago so I guess I'm technically disqualified, but I like water a lot, and for variety I like a good tea or beer, maybe some iced tea or an Arnold Palmer if I really want something different.

i only drink water and beer

i went 100% sober for a year including coffee and since then have cut that out completetly

I never drink soda.

I drink water, carbonated water, coffee, beer, wine, tea. Mostly the first four though.

As the token "no soda" guy at my office, I will admit... I have a Dr. Pepper every now and then. It's just too goddamn good.

However, I'm down to maybe one every couple months/weeks instead of one every day.

water/milk/green tea/coffee at home

beer at restaurants for lunch or dinner and water at brunch

>Are you telling me that in the last year or longer that water is the ONLY beverage you've consumed with no exceptions at all?

98% of liquids this past year has been water. coffee and milk and occasionally juice. The real difference is that you don't need to drink ANYTHING with a meal, that is a psychological trick they use to sell sodas, learn to do that first.

water, beer, tea, occasional mixed drinks and shots, fruit juice

Great meme

Water all day. If I'm really busy at work or testing new recipes I'll drink coffee. Sometimes I drink a glass of milk when I get home if I'm in the mood.

Then at night I continue drinking water, but also whiskey, gin, or wine.

Water, coffee, tea, and pic related.

It's fucking good.

Kill yourself

Water and coffee, mostly. I also drink alcoholic drinks, but only after accounting for the calories and making sure I'm staying within normal calorie limits for the day.

This is 99 percent of my drinking

>water mostly, enough to be hydrated
>milk with breakfast or after a spicy meal. God tier drink
>Juice first thing in the morning if I drank the night before
>beer with dinner or after. I only drink craft. If it is with a meal, I have a hefe, weiss, or something else like that
>stouts, IPAs, belgians, etc, are strictly after dinner.
>drink hard liqour occasionally. I got a 750ml of bourbon and another of gin in November. Both still have stuff in them.

Soda is fucking shit tier m8. I have a cup 7up like every 2 or 3 years if I am suffering from an upset stomach.

I forgot, I will also have tea on a cold morning or night to help warm up.

water, coffee, milk, tea (english not herbal), beer and wine sometimes in the evening.
If I want something refreshing and fizzy and its too early for beer I'll have carbonated water.

wake up: a good coffee with sweet bliss creamer sometimes a protein shake with vanilla chai
there was a special edition nspresso apple flavor that was godly
during the day: water, lime perrier, or pamplemousse le croix
at night: lime perrier or roobios tea

once you kick soda it is super gross to go back, it just feels like there is this thick coating of shit all over your teeth and throat.

>he doesn't know that alcohol tastes nothing like sugar

Tea, coffee, and water. What is so difficult to understand about that?

A couple of beers or some wine with a meal occasionally, and a few whiskys at the weekend.

Very occasionally I drink tonic water with some ice and lime.

Water, coffee, wine, beer, spirits. In roughly that order.

My work has a fridge stocked with stuff that fat people love, it's considered like toilet paper or hand sanitizer. Office supplies. As a result I've had about 5 or 6 cans of soda in the last 12 months. Mostly as a reminder of why I don't like it.

Water, coffee, mate, and beer or whisky if I go out. It's that simple really

Water, and occasionally Arizona 'teas'. The carbonation makes me have to piss every like 15 minutes so I can't have soda anymore. I thought I was diabetic for a while but everything checked out.

I've started drinking teas as of late since they're less sugary than the juice I usually drink as a 'sometimes' drink. Good variety of flavors and lots of interesting meals to make to compliment the teas.

Water makes up majority of what I drink nowadays though. I just stopped drinking water and I didn't think about it because it was piss every 15 minutes or not, and that was an easy choice for me.

I started avoiding and now hate sodas or any sugary foods after my gf got type 1 with arizonas/monsters

best I can suggest to help you get off the addiction is to buy something like lemon or cucumber if you hate the taste of water and let it sit it in a water pitcher to drink during your meals.

I also drink alot of unsweetened iced tea with lemon juice.

Water and skim milk nigga

I drink soda with pizza, if I wasn't drinking soda my go-to drink other than water would be nestea, which happens to be my favorite drink but I struggle to find it more than soda. I really wish I was drinking nestea right now

Water, coffee, tea, lemonade, milk.

Not that hard, OP. Soda isn't as addicting as you're making it out to be.

Water, kefir, juice, juice with water, low fat milk, tea, but mostly water, sparkling or natural.

Lemonade and soda are the same

I drink 3 liters of tea a day while sitting in front of my computer. Also milk when I want something tasty and thick. I drank some watered down lemonade from concentrate. It had 100 calories per serving but I must of got 3 servings per serving by watering it down. I drink coffee sometimes but it's too much effort most days.

Not in the US. If you make it yourself with a reasonable amount of sugar, it's fine.

Cordials.
It baffles me that there's an entire catagory of delicious drinks that americans relegate to "kid stuff" while guzzling soda instead.

Because we don't have that kind of shit over here. We have juice that's all so sugared, it's pretty much non-carbonated soda.

Are you from south east Asia?

Water erryday
Sometimes tea
Saves me money and dental bills (probably) but definitely less calories, so bodyweight isn't as much of an issue

>americlaps
Water
Sometimes Fiji Water
Milk
Alchohol on social occasions

>Are you telling me that in the last year or longer that water is the ONLY beverage you've consumed with no exceptions at all?
I have iced tea sometimes

All of the sugar and none of the sweetness, what a great deal that is.

black coffee
beer
whiskey
maybe milk once in a while

Water throughout the day
Pot of coffee throughout the morning
Tea after that if I want another hot drink

I have soda every time I go to the cinema, which is maybe once a year.

Water
Coconut water
Coffee
Beer
Milk and orange juice every now and agian

Pretty much, yeah. 95% water easily.

I've had wine or beer every once in a while if I was out at a restaurant. I will sometimes drink gatorade or similar if I've been doing a lot of work outdoors in the heat. I've also had the occasional glass of milk.

I've drink soda a few times a years, otherwise I mostly drink sparkling water with citrus, tea, coffee, beer and liquor.

Like 3 lts of water every day
Coffee
Beer
Wine
Fruit juice

>water
>milk
>various juices
>liquor

I just drink water as default and tea or alcohol socially
sometimes I make a smoothie or something

Tea, coffee, sparkling water, cider

nothing wrong with that. if you are able to enjoy it for what it is (a treat) then do so. just do not get dependent on it.

you would never eat a candy bar every meal, but that should not stop you from eating one at all

>drinking squash
?

Aight, let me go through what I've drank in the past year:
>water - probably 98% of all beverages consumed
>whole milk - mostly when bulking
>beer - when socializing and I actually enjoy craft beer
>sparkling wine - as a toast
>whiskey - ditto
>gin - tastes good man
>coffee - when studying, not a huge coffee autist
>green tea when I feel like having a hot beverage with breakfast
>black tea - mostly with desserts

Y-yeah aspartame is ok

fda.gov/ohrms/DOCKETS/dailys/03/Jan03/012203/02P-0317_emc-000196.txt

Squash is a British-English term for a liquid concentrate that you mix with water to make a finished beverage.

No it fucki g isnt you fagnigger gay retard it literallu is 100 persent memes spread by the sugar indusrty to discredit an objectively superior competitive product with literally zero drawbacks for any person.

>water
>tea
>coffee
>hard liquor

No sugar added. I dont drink juice or milk.

water, coffee, protein shakes, alcohol once a week

You have to be 18 to use this site.

Past year estimates:
92% water
6% tea (mostly black tea, sometimes w/ginger)
1% coffee
8 bottles of beer (when socializing)
half a bottle of wine (when socializing)
Six half liters bottles of sports drink (when sick)
A couple glasses of lemonade

you socialize 8 times a year or less? kek