/link/ general

This doesn't need to occupy every fucking thread on Veeky Forums
All other boards use generals when shit gets this retarded

Put a resource/pastebin up and I'll make sure it gets added to future threads

Attached: 1519470261534.jpg (852x480, 160K)

Fuck you, I'll make a new Link thread just because of you
Try and stop me

What's the fucking point tho
It would be a lot better use of this board to have the discussion relating to link on one thread, not 20. Cunt.

Literally ruining the board. Literally make people hate chainlink. I hope it dies a slow and painful death, faggot

what caused this pump?

Attached: Untitled.png (997x288, 50K)

Fuck generals. Generals always kill boards.

Hi rxxxt. Which board have they killed? Kys tho

Go get em champ

OP, it's going to be difficult for you in a few months. Chainlink will be the next big thing, the next bitcoin or ethereum.

people will say things like "if only I knew about chainlink back then I could have been rich".But for you it will be even worse. You knew about chainlink and chose not to invest.

>+3%
>pump

Attached: srsly m8.jpg (814x404, 48K)

Dude I am hodling link myself, I just get tired of how there isn't space on the board to discuss anything else.

LINK has ruined this board and 99% of the threads are trash. Don't say "there's nothing left to talk about" becasue there is. I always thought that once more people cared about link than they did in december the combined research would turn up more interesting stuff but it's just a bunch of dumb normies in on the "secret club" posting stupid 1000 eoy shit now.

/sp/, /v/ got so bad they needed their own containment board

wut
If you mean Veeky Forums then that gets almost as much traffic as /v/ itself, it's one of the most needed boards

>what is accumulation fud

Hey op I’d love for you to stopbyand check out my new link thread

hmmmmm there is a chance

Mobius

Bots

When link hits $1000 can we get our own board?

We'll just buy out Veeky Forums from hiroshimoot