Swedish Kebabpzza

>this triggers the italian

Gyro meat on a pizza would be great if it wasn't smothered in that yogurt sauce.

It's kebab sauce. No other country has it. It is a traditionally Swedish sauce and not even all places in Sweden has it. Many places just mixes a red hot sauce with white garlic sauce, but that's not real kebab sauce.

interesting, in france it's called "sauce kebab" and it's harissa mixed with mayonaise.

>puny Swedish "kebab sauce", probably based on film yolk or whatever who cares
>not glorious Canadian DONAIR SAUCE, based on powerful and mighty condensed milk

Also stop putting fries on your pizza you degenerates

I personally find mayonnaise to be disgusting. I'm not sure what the ingredients are in kebab sauce but the taste varies a lot depending on the restaurant. Everyone has their own recipe so you have to visit a lot of different places to find that perfect one. But once you find it the food will go from 6/10 to 10/10.

See, this here's how it's done

A proper donair pizza

Tomato sauce, melted cheese, ham, shrimps, kebab, fries, lettuce and kebab sauce is GOAT

I'm not italian of course, but I have a hard time believing an italian would be triggered by something so remote from the definition of pizza as to be urecognizable as such.

Interesting. I assumed it was the yogurt because I think that's what they use in the middle east. This Swedish sauce sounds better on a pizza but it's still heavy.

Are french fries on pizza common in Sweden? In the US you would only see that kind of thing around a college campus. It tastes great but it's kind of a trashy gimmick.

You don't get it on all types of pizza but for kebab pizza it's pretty common.

totinos party pizzas are more appetizing than those images

Literally the best kind of pizza. Needs to have lots of salad though.

why is there jizz all over it

what is that

drunk food?

Absolutely disgusting. I can forgive kebab meat, but white sauce and french fries on a pizza ? Why not just have a turkish pizza kebab or a kebab sandwich/plate at this point ?

It's because in France a lot kebab joints are owned by people of maghrebian descent (especially around Paris), and you can't have north african food without harissa. That said that's the first time I heard about kebab sauce usually it's just harissa, I've been eating at turkish kebabs too much I guess.

Italian here who honestly couldn't give a fuck what you do.
The Swedish have concerns other than making pizza.
:^)

>It's kebab sauce. No other country has it.
What garlic sauce? Pretty sure everywhere has that.

where exactly can you get a kebab pizza with fries? i've never had fries on mine

>kebab sauce
>no other country has it

LOL

[DELETE THIS IN KEBAB]

Italian here, if the base pizza is good then kebab pizza is god tier food if it's not totally sauce dipped, in italy doner kebab is really popular and it's just too good, the flavour is really addicting. Of course you cannot expect the flavor of a margherita pizza, but it's not that you buy it to have a margherita pizza

here in Italy they always ask what you want to have in your kebab sandwich/piadina/pizza, fries are always an option

>Why not just have a turkish pizza kebab or a kebab sandwich/plate at this point ?
because it's not the same thing

DELET THIS

Italians are more triggered by the likes of

>Hi guize! I made a traditional carbonara! It has peas, cream, garlic, bacon and hot sauce!

this looks disgusting. I can't believe euros make fun of 'go 'za and then turn around and eat this shit.

>euros make fun of 'go 'za
Dear Chicago, the people making fun of you are other Americans. Europeans don't even know what goza is.

this, also tasty-like facebook pages that make the "le real carbonara meme" then add fucking cream

This What the fuck is 'go'za?

It's a traditional tomato-cheese soup served in a deep fried bread bowl

It comes from the city where good food goes to commit suicide

kek

Only thing wring with this is not shaking the ketchup and squirting that watery pre cum on the plate

You're triggering this American too with your fucking disgusting Muslim pizza.

Hajis make the best pizza

>It's kebab sauce. No other country has it.

[spoiler] t