What is the best cuisine and why is it European?

What is the best cuisine and why is it European?

There is no such thing as "European cuisine."

Looks like a bunch of greasy buttshit

Amerifat education detected.

Italian. Pasta, pizza, cured meats, seafood, risotto. Fight me faggot.

It's from the continent of Europe mate. Ever heard of it? Look at a map sometime my fat American colleague

>replying to the wrong comment

I replied to the right comment. It's not European. It's Italian. Every Italian might be European, but not every European is Italian. Most of your food is shit, especially the britbong garbage. Italians have the best food on the planet, and it is the only european country to even be in the top 5. Even Scottish food is better than British. They have delicious faggots. Britbongs are just faggots.

French cuisine is superior in every way to that greasy shite that you Italicucks call food

MAMA MADE A DA BESTA PASTA!

Literally poverty food

I'm Canadian, and French food is bland and flavorless without butter. it might be better than British food, but that's like saying it's better to get kicked in then balls once instead of getting kicked in the balls twice. Not that a French faggot would know anything about actually having balls...

Fuck off you commie faggot

>His non-country is literally half French half Asian

A FUCKING LEAF

The Brits make great pies and roasts. Rustic medieval cuisine. Very pleasant it's like some history book

Everyone everywhere can make a great roast, and a great pie has fruit or pumpkin in it.

I would love to watch a beautiful woman eat that...

>a great pie has fruit or pumpkin in it.
You disgust me and have clearly never had a pork pie.

>European cuisine
dumb
But Europe has the countries with the best cuisines, absolutely.

Are you retarded or just American?

You rotten-toothed fucks aren't European, remember what you all decided?

>an Indian colony thinks it knows good cuisine

top lel

>2016
>not knowing the difference between Europe and the EU
Retard.
>rotten toothed
Pic related.

>European, from the continent m8
>Posts British
This better be b8 m8 or I'll crack open your mum shite down her open wound.

>European
>Union Jack

John Cena.gif

While it's laughable to claim that any cuisine other than American is the best, French cuisine granted the world superior cooking techniques, Italians are amazing at starches and spain has fantastic seafood.

british people have contributed nothing to the world culinarily and should not be allowed to post on this board for any reason.

>british people have contributed nothing to the world culinarily and should not be allowed to post on this board for any reason.
Sticky Toffee Pudding

Yep, they contributed nothing.

british contributions:

mac and cheese
banoffee pie
actually decent beef stew
the sandwich as a concept
cheddar
battering and frying fish

It's ok bongs. I think your food is just fine.

>source: my asshole

I have never jeard of this, but I will google it as I'm always looking for ways to make my ass fatter.

>Scottish food is better than British.
Scotland is a British country you blithering mong.

>british culinary invention

Clotted Cream

>the sandwich as a concept
when will this meme die? you honestly think that nobody before your bucktoothed, cousin-fucking island ever thought of putting some meat on a piece of bread?

Why do you think it's called a sandwich?

mac and cheese is american, bruh.

fishhead pie
mold juice
powdered beef drink
yeast resin
plagiarized indian food
toast sandwich
pickled river worms
potatoes in some bread or something
baby food style peas
a beef mustard poptart
fish sticks
toothpaste mints

a fucking crayon drawing would have been a better contribution to the world

>Mac and cheese is American
Dumb Shart.

>brits stealing yet another country's dish to save face

fucking your sister must have kept the blood out of your head for a while

>Britbong
>European

>reading comprehension
Dumb Shart.

If you can't read the text in the picture then get your carer to help you. He'll be used to communicating with you using words of two syllables or less.
God bless.

ok bottles, stay wrong and forever obsessed.

>bottles
How drunk are you right now, thundercunt?

>Brits trying to take credit for based Italian, French, and German cuisine

taking the bate

>Brits
>European

I never said they weren't the same country. Doesn't change the fact Scots aren't britbongs, and they have delicious pork faggots while britbongs are just faggots.

Those tomatoes don't even look fried.

Everyone everywhere can make any food they want. We have supermarkets and the Internet to help globalize the world

>mfw brits try to compare their grease-based "cuisine" to actual good food from continental Europe

Scots literally are british though

Depends on which Scot you talk to. I'm no fuckin British. I'm no even Scottish to be perfectly honest, I'm Glaswegian. Feel no connection to the word British, neither do most people here.

>british people have contributed nothing to the world culinarily
Sorry mate, we were too busy keeping the world safe and warm to worry about what shape our pasta was.

Do you know Limmy?

Like when you guys defeated Hitler? Oh wait, that was the yanks...

Nice try.

Are you referring to all the genocide the English comitted while colonizing the globe? Or maybe you're referring to the time when you caused an opium epidemic in China? Could it be how many lives were slaughtered in the last thousand years keeping Ireland and Scotland under English rule? Those Scots and Irish can get pretty wiley, but I certainly don't think they were a danger to the entire globe. Please enlighten us about the time you are referring to?

well i'm from glasgow and BRITISH

so fuck off lefty fenian queer

Any cuisine that uses olive oil is top cuisine, Italian and Spanish are the top cuisines

Can you name a more benign (successful) empire? One can't drag the world into the modern era without being in charge, and one can't be in charge without slapping down the odd rebellion, by force or subterfuge if necessary.

We ended slavery, thwarted Napoleon, gave the world a lingua franca, invented and built the machinery of the industrial revolution, and stood alone against Hitler when it counted.

Without the British empire you would likely be cold and hungry right now, either working in a field or crying in the dark, the slave of some foreign-speaking barbarian, himself the subject of a fascist dictator.

>genocide
If Britain decided to commit genocide you'd fucking know about it because it would be as successful as our other endeavours.

What a joke. You guys were conquered by Rome. Your most common religion came from the Middle East and it's centered on worshipping a Jew. You didn't end slavery, the world grew out of it. You used advanced technology against inferior opponents, or if you would prefer, you always brought a gun to a knife fight. I'm surprised the English empire lasted as long as it did considering how many boy fuckers there were. Also, you didn't do the world any favors standing up to Hitler. You fought for the wrong side. I'm not saying killing Jews was a good thing, but I'm not saying it was a bad thing either. I am saying if you guys fought for the right side, Europe wouldn't be the new Middle East it has become. Guess we know what happens when the English go to war with an equal opponent huh?

And which country are you from that hasn't been conquered in 2,000 years? Based on your whining about the British winning their wars unfairly, I'll bet it's somewhere that got a pounding.

Wherever you're from, the educational and mental health facilities seem to be failing quite tragically.

Is this your damage control? I never made any great claims about my own country, I merely disproved yours.

Christ this thread is awful. Why do Americans foam at the mouth when they see the word British?

I'm not American. Also, it was more about britbongs flipping out anytime someone says their meat pies and deep fried fish and potatoes aren't the greatest food on the planet.

>English Empire
>English
Retard.

I can see this is pointless. You obviously have an axe to grind. I don't think British food is the best in the world (Spanish for my money) but I also don't think reducing everything to outdated tired stereotypes is a good way to look at the world either.

I dont believe in Great Britain.

Sounds like something a Jew would say...

England is a constituent country of Great Britain, user.

I will always view England, Ireland, and Scotland completely separate from each other. The English are the British, but I will not refer to all three as Great Britain. Not until every man, woman, and child in Ireland and Scotland desire it, and we all know that will never happen.

You disproved nothing. You made some vague, meaningless, and quite bizarre claims about Britain, and then you started crying about not getting the chance to be genocided by Hitler.

I wonder why you refuse to reveal which country you're from. Is it because that would reveal your hypocrisy, or because your country is a pathetic failure compared to Britain?

Everyone always forgets the Welsh.....

Since I made no claims about my country's greatness or its cuisine, I don't see how it is at all relevant to this conversation. I also didn't make bizarre claims. Had Germany won, Europe would still be a white continent. The killing of the Jews I could take it or leave it, and it's not like I want all middle easterners to die, I just feel they have their place and we have ours. They have turned Europe into a disgusting shithole, and are working their way through North America. We as whites are not welcome in the Middle East, I see no reason to welcome them into our own countries. Also, England is shit. Fuck England right in its eel pie loving asshole. You guys played a huge part in turning Europe into the new Middle East, and then you bail like you can just wipe your hands clean of it. We know what you did, and we won't forget it...

We are talking about people here!

The UK and USA are going to destroy the EU.
This is not necessarily a bad thing.

Your country is relevant to this conversation because you are necessarily comparing Britain to something when you disparage that country. What are you comparing it to? Some perfect Utopian fantasy?

I'm gonna guess Scottish, based on a guess that this: is you, and your comment about having been conquered by the Romans. Well, we gave you a chance to vote for your independence, can't say fairer than that. Do you think Nazi Germany would've offered you independence? And whatever guilt you can lay at the feet of Jews, you can't deny that many Jews (and other groups) targeted by the Nazis were completely innocent. You'd be singing a different song if it was your family being massacred by German soldiers.

As for the issue of mass immigration, that's more the fault of the EU than England, the EU that England voted to leave (and Scotland voted to stay part of). Had Germany won WW2, England would be under the control of a European dictatorship. Even knowing what we know now, that's unacceptable to a free society like ours. Europe was liberated by Britain, we can't be held responsible for whatever suicidal policies they adopt after that.

I'm not a Scot. I'm also not comparing you to anyone. I'm holding England accountable for the things it has done in the past. I also find it troubling you believe Europe living under a white dictatorship would be worse than what it is now. Nazi Germany was one of, if not the most economically prosperous period in history for any country ever, and certainly the most prosperous period for any European country in the 1900s. I really don't understand your argument here. Are you saying you like the way Europe is today? To be completely honest, it kind of sounds like you don't think the Jews did anything wrong either. Once again, I'm not saying they did anything that made them deserve what happened to them, but can anyone be surprised when they come into a country that is not their own and take advantage of everyone they can at every possible opportunity? The Jews are not responsible for the economic hardships Germany suffered at the end of WW1, but they are the reason it was nearly impossible for Germany to recover from those hardships. They let Germans starve while they got fat and wealthy charging absurd interest rates on loans, or outrageous prices for necessary goods. They never tried to be a part of society, they just tried to take advantage of it at every single opportunity that was presented to them. They treated the Germans as less than human, it should be no surprise the Germans returned that favor.

>greasy shite that you Italicucks call food
>greasy
what? fucking burgers know only lard on p'zza

Italian is the best cuisine Europe hast to offer and I say that as a German, that knows all the cuisines but has the shittiest (after Brits with their beans on toast and Scandis with milk'n'shit)

>Veeky Forums: Food & Cooking

Americans have lots of delicious food. Don't be fooled by all the obesity. No country is perfect, but at least Americans are the French or English...

of course they put meat on bread, they used to use bread as the plate. the concept of the sandwich is between two slices of bread

wow

Good to see that the mods are fine with the hourly Britain obsession threads.

10/10 work.

Looks good to me

meat pies are dry as fuck. They are called pot pies in the US which is known for being trailer trash tier food. Fish and chips are fucking fish sticks and potatos, and literally baby food for any developed country. It doesn't help that it is often served with mushy peas to further the stereotype.

Seriously like, invest your time into something useful. It doesn't matter what you post, it's borne out of ignorance and some weird kind of anger.

Jew

>What is the best cuisine

I'd have to go with Thai food.

I like the way their stir fry always incorporates a lot of vegetables with the protein. I'm also a fan of the garlic/chili/ginger seasoning trifecta.

Ginger is rare in Thai food. Are you sure you're not thinking of galagal? I also found it curious that you left out palm sugar and fish sauce, which are every bit as common (if not moreso) than the seasonings you did mention.

Or are you eating fake Thai?

Nobody is saying Thailand doesn't have great food, it's just kind of repetitive. There isn't a whole lot of variety.

Lemme guess. You've never actually been to Thailand, you're just used to the same generic menu that most western Thai restaurants have. Rainbow curries, right?

And let me guess: Chinese food is limited to Kung Pao, General Tso's and sweet-and-sour, right?

Italian food sucks because it's just endless breadsticks and overboiled pasta with microwave "alfredo sauce"

All Italians look like Super Mario and subside solely on linguine, all Danish people are white and blonde and only eat herring. I'm really jealous of the U.S having so many cultures, for thousands of years we haven't been able to cross our own borders and immigration only happened last year with all them islams

You're right, I have never been to Thailand. I have been to a few Asian countries, Thailand is not one of them. I do have an uncle who is married to a woman from Thailand tho, and every Thai dish she cooks is nearly the same flavour profile and very few changes in ingredients. I'm also guessing you're some pretentious faggot who acts like he knows more about Asian culture because you watched a lot of anime. I bet you even eat Thai food with chopsticks instead of using a fork to place the food on your spoon...

>the same flavour profile
Let me guess: salty, sweet and sour?

More like salty, fishy, and spicy. Well, spicy to normal people. She couldn't handle two bites of what I call spicy...

Curry is pretty dope.

>pies filled with delicious gravy are dry

Neck yourself faggot

real chinese food

or mexican