Thoughts on Long John Silver's? They have hush puppies, which are like the best food EVER

Thoughts on Long John Silver's? They have hush puppies, which are like the best food EVER

>deep fried cornmeal
>best food ever

This is why niggers say we can't cook

sometimes I eat there just to know I'm alive.
but yeah the hush puppies are pretty great

Niggers invented hush puppies

and we invented Niggers, whats your point?

But we already know niggers can't cook.

I've never eaten at Long John Silver's

Why would I eat fast seafood? I don't live in a flyover state.

> t. never-been-to-the-south

More mayo?

Garbage seafood poorly cooked for flyovers who would be scared to death to try fresh seafood prepared in a manner other than battered and deepfried.

as far as i know, i have never talked to a single person who has ever been inside a long john silver's

I used to love LJS in the 80s. Then it got worse and worse through the years.

The one near me was closed by the health inspector

their food is pretty okay

One time I stole a bottle of malt vinegar from there and the whole thing came open and spilled in my car. In the summer. It really negatively effected my social and sex life, I was 19. Now I just can't eat there anymore.

I prefer Arthur Treacher's. RIP, Arthur Treacher's. Both restaurants are heart attack dispensaries, but I liked their fried cheapness better than McDonalds et al.

This. Same happened with Arthur Treacher's, only they just said "fuck it" and closed all their restaurants.

Why does the soup and salad appear to have been photoshopped in?

Except they didn't.

You're an idiot.

The drive thru is obviously instructed NOT to ask you if you want sauce these days.
>they don't ask
>try to close the window as fast as they can to keep you from asking
>get a little surly when you do ask
>then try to short you with an insufficient quantity

It was exactly the opposite in the 90s.
They'd try to bury you in sauce.
And I'm certain the fish, chicken and side portions shrank.

>The drive thru is obviously instructed NOT to ask you if you want sauce these days
Do people actually believe this conspiratorial bullshit about minimum wage employees?

Most long John silver's don't actually have soup and salad. Nobody know this because nobody tries to order it. Even though it's on the menu.

Long John Silver's is easily the worst food I've ever put in my body and I eat a lot of shit food. Wow, they have hush puppies, you know who else does? Any barbecue or soul food restaurant worth their salt and I guarantee it'll be 1000x fucking better than Long Dong Shithead's

I've never heard a good thing about the place and never eaten there. My younger brother used to get my parents to take him there when he was like 6 because he wouldn't eat any fast food besides chicken nuggets and LJS. Then he'd always throw up 30 mins after eating it. Thank god we didn't get fast food very often.

My local Long John Silvers shut down due to gross incompetence and now it's decomposing like a ghost restaurant because nobody wants it.

It was sweet to get food there for a while back when I was partying and there was always somebody who knew me stuffing my take out boxes.

Its unironically my favorite Fast Food.

Their fish is shitty, but their chicken is GOD TIER.

>Chicken-n-More Platter w/ Fries, Hushpuppies, and Coleslaw

The best fucking chicken. I wish mine didn't close. Now it's some other fast seafood place but I don't even want to try it.