What cryptos would he have been holding?

Attached: roof.jpg (1000x581, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/12/09/study-on-twins-suggests-our-political-beliefs-may-be-hard-wired/
youtube.com/watch?v=Nj_3QxIMjKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NGR, HTC, and probably DOGE

Probably none because he is a capitalist hating faggot
that could not stand a free society

This shit post has been saged.
Go back to /b/

You sound a little upset there is no reason to hate

Wow, never thought I'd meet a real life racist.

LINK

Fuck off ((((nigger loving faggot)))

Pic related. It’s you

Attached: 215758FF-F95A-47C0-8805-ABE20FDE6928.png (570x703, 656K)

Sounds a little triggered seems like the cuck poster can't handle the bantz

Attached: soy.jpg (720x542, 75K)

"Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man’s genetic lineage—the notion that a man’s intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.

Racism claims that the content of a man’s mind (not his cognitive apparatus, but its content) is inherited; that a man’s convictions, values and character are determined before he is born, by physical factors beyond his control. This is the caveman’s version of the doctrine of innate ideas—or of inherited knowledge—which has been thoroughly refuted by philosophy and science. Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men.

Like every form of determinism, racism invalidates the specific attribute which distinguishes man from all other living species: his rational faculty. Racism negates two aspects of man’s life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination."

-Ayn Rand

Attached: 1268278176404.jpg (550x413, 84K)

>Ayn Rand 1905

That was a long time ago surely that ended racism once and for all.

The truth is eternal. It's simply unfortunate that brainlets like you still manage to continue living.

Attached: TrueDetective.jpg (480x270, 23K)

A true hero punished by them for being a peaceful innocent man.

Attached: Daily storm.jpg (992x419, 137K)

Well, I am sure everyone will live a peaceful equally loving life now user. Forever and ever and ever

Genetics would cause Ayn Rand to have a different opinion today
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/12/09/study-on-twins-suggests-our-political-beliefs-may-be-hard-wired/
Now, that doesn't mean I support Roof, but truth is truth.

Definitely. Read Charles Murray's The Bell Curve. There are clear aggregated general differences across ethnicities; however, as Rand said, "A genius is a genius, regardless of the number of morons who belong to the same race - and a moron is a moron, regardless of the number of geniuses who share his racial origin.”

I would much rather read the works of the famous Carlos motos He infamously said "we are really changing the world as we know it, the world is not anymore the way it used to be, mmm mmm, No! No!"

Ah (((Ayn Rand))). I didn't realise you Randroids were even still around.

I agree with linkposters for once.

Dyro dindu nuffin

>Dyro dindu nuffin

I know right, shooting old black women is so fucking based dude

Attached: 1496242301799.jpg (1024x748, 91K)

But biochemistry has been shown to be largely the secret sauce to what makes white civilizations superior. She was also a Jewish pro israel supremacist I might ad. Years go by and the ivory coast declines as well as south africa. Niggers and spics espcially are clearly animalistic incapable of adaptation and therefore must e classified as animals.

hes still around faggot we just need to bus him out when the race war starts.

t. nigger

Attached: murica.jpg (480x473, 55K)

Hmm should I go with scientific facts or ancap emotional idealism from a woman... tough choice for sure.

Attached: IMG_8529.jpg (1200x800, 174K)

White geniuses are more likely to give birth to gifted children than black geniuses and those stats matter because they determine the general state of your civilization. Having one black genius for every 100,000 Africans isn’t going to result in Wakonda

She was wrong about tabula rasa yknow

And this is why Ayn Rand is a quack.
I expect my children to be treated better because of how much I've done for society.
I'd also expect my children to be treated poorly if I committed an evil against society.
Extra-individual benefits and consequences are Darwinian and inevitable. Groups that punish/reward sub-groups based on how well/poorly they act is a Nashian inevitability.

Time gives weight to ideals
If an ideal has been able to survive for so long then there might be something to it.

Attached: HenryGeorge.jpg (595x335, 19K)

I love talking shit about cryptos here, but some of you are insanely unlikeable otherwise. Earnest race science conversations = kill yourself

why does the fact that its been proven that niggers are dumber than whites bother you so much

Go back to pol faggot

>check the btc address on the right
>they have recevied 39 btc total
>with 1.4 btc in their right now
>donations from 2 days ago
Sometimes, i just want to become an altright figure just to milk them of their money.

>Different groups with different cultures that are adapted to different regions will behave in exactly the same way.

Statistically, the average black may be dumber than the average white.
But the average black is better than you white niggers, who live in trailers and smoke meth.

Kek, whatever helps you get past the mirror in the morning

The whole 'whites are smarter than blacks' meme is so dumb
Whites have an average iq of around 100. That is borderline-nigger. Imagine taking pride in the fact that at least you're not a nigger...even though you pretty much are from my Jewish POV.

>"Speciesm is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to an animal's genetic lineage—the notion that an animal's intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by its internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a animal is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.

Judging the intelligence or characteristics of an animal purely based on it's DNA is so archaic and mean guise!!! Cats are the same as dogs!

Found the Trump voter.

meanwhile niggers have an average IQ of like 80

fuck off faggot, nobody likes redditors. get off Veeky Forums

>meanwhile niggers have an average IQ of like 80

Guess which race invented the peanut you stupid racist twat

kekked

I wish I could eradicate the white race. Then when they're finally gone, take care of the jews and niggers.

If he had a better haircut this guy would be Chad.

Unironically the latest memecoin such as IOTA or TRON

Attached: aaaa.gif (300x168, 37K)

Classified by the aspie virgin on Veeky Forums?

I love smashing the wives of miserable white men

I think they like Puerto Rican dick more than that BLACKED bullshit you cucks post nonstop

Attached: 1521906328676.jpg (994x1322, 211K)

>Then when they're finally gone, take care of the jews and niggers.
No, you stupid spic. Then the Chinese fucking enslave you and the negros. You spics are to stupid to put on a fucking condom, you think you're going to take one 1 billion soulless bug people who are 2 standard deviations above you in IQ? You're to stupid and arrogant to really understand why getting rid of whites would only hurt you but whatever.

You have it all wrong. You find a final solution for the JEWS first.

Attached: otoya-yamaguchi.jpg (419x632, 95K)

I dont think about it like that at all

It's a white woman so I KNOW she's trash

Have fun paying for her stuff while she gives it up for free on the side they're literally the easiest ones

>Save muh white race

Stop being such cucks

I don't care what Puerto Rican trash does anymore than I care about what he thinks kek. You think I'm white? kek nope. But I sympathize with them when I hear stupid spics shoting their mouths off. I fuck my own women because I love my people, seems like you don't because they aren't worth loving. SAD! If whites go it will be sad, they truly created so much beauty in this world. But at least we can get rid of you and the blacks who do nothing but "muh dicking", selling drugs, and raping children.

>I don't care what Puerto Rican trash does anymore than I care about what he thinks kek.

If you don't care why even respond?

KYS

Someone needs to put you fucking spics in your place, nobody ever asks to hear from you yet all you ever do is scream and annoy people. You Puerto Ricans are the worst parts of spics, indios and blacks, Shame that Hurricane didn't wipe out debt island. You seem pretty stressed why don't you go out and murder someone for looking at you funny or assault someone for laughing at you, subhuman it's in your nature after all.

>whites are slightly smarter than blacks
there it is, borderline nigger

get out of here you baiting kike
> wow a 30% difference is hardly even noticeable
meanwhile whites are responsible for 95% of human progress and the rest of the races just try to leach off us

Did you there is a value of around 50% gene-share between banana and humans? A few percentage points can make a big fucking difference. Sorry man you will never convince anyone via some horseshoe bullshit that "muh whites are just as dumb as blacks" when reality says a lot different.

Didn't that guy shoot a senator ?

>we wuz inventors n' shieet
99% of human progress is made by jews, not whites
100iq white detected

"I'm a Jew dyke."

-Ayn Rand

>he thinks kikes are european
HAAHAHAHAHAAH
half of the shit whites have invented is to keep dirty stealing kikes like you in line i.e. ridged coin rims

Einstein, nukes, communism, austrianism, facebook, christianity, interest rates, banking, physics, bitcoin...all JEWISH inventions
Elon Musk...went to a jewish school!

>he thinks nukes and communism are a credit to his race
>he thinks zucc actually had the idea for facebook and didn't just rip off the others before him in typical kike fashion
>claiming bitcoin with no proof
so you have religion, communism, and usury
what a boon to mankind

- Masari [MSR]
- Monero [XMR]
- Haven [HVG]
- Ethereum [ETH]
- Bitcoin [BTC]
- Sia [SIA]
- Jibrel Netork [JNT]
- Trinity Network [TNC]

>CVC, HTML and COLX
Have I been PAJEETED?

nuclear material and all the basis of nuclear bombs comes from mr currie. einstein got credit but its a lie

>we wuz scientists n' shiet

"Heterogeneity of stocks may lead to faction – at any rate until they have had time to assimilate. A city cannot be constituted from any chance collection of people, or in any chance period of time. Most of the cities which have admitted settlers, either at the time of their foundation or later, have been troubled by faction. For example, the Achaeans joined with settlers from Troezen in founding Sybaris, but expelled them when their own numbers increased; and this involved their city in a curse. At Thurii the Sybarites quarreled with the other settlers who had joined them in its colonization; they demanded special privileges, on the ground that they were the owners of the territory, and were driven out of the colony. At Byzantium the later settlers were detected in a conspiracy against the original colonists, and were expelled by force; and a similar expulsion befell the exiles from Chios who were admitted to Antissa by the original colonists. At Zancle, on the other hand, the original colonists were themselves expelled by the Samians whom they admitted. At Apollonia, on the Black Sea, factional conflict was caused by the introduction of new settlers; at Syracuse the conferring of civic rights on aliens and mercenaries, at the end of the period of the tyrants, led to sedition and civil war; and at Amphipolis the original citizens, after admitting Chalcidian colonists, were nearly all expelled by the colonists they had admitted"
-Aristotle

>he claims to have a superior kike intellect
>while making posts this retarded
stop posting faggot

Attached: discoveries europe.png (918x543, 413K)

monero aka the final red pill of cryptos

You're too smart for Veeky Forums.

First time on biz nigger?

>we wuz next to da scientists n' shieeet

Attached: JewishPopulationsinEurope1900-1930.png (1456x673, 978K)

let me guess, you'll atribute american inventions to red skins now too?
lmfao whites are so 100iq!

me and my high iq friends are having a giggle over how inbred you poltards are in this thread

never before have i seen such low iq dribble

>DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR

Let me guess your inbred Ashkenazim trash? kek Jews may live but your kind is dying, actually Ashkenazim Jews are one of the lowest breeding groups of Jews, Orthodox are the only Jews having kids and they are stupid as shit an not even other Jews like them. Not to mention with all the Arabs in Israel your women are getting KEBAB'D all the time, so sorry but looks like your going to die too :)

Jews are the most out-breeding race of all. They'll all be Le 56% far sooner than anyone else.

And since they don't even worship God anymore (instead the #1 point of jewish identity is the holocaust, an event that occurred over 70 years ago) their religion is rapidly dying.

Hey nigger

By the way here is famous neo-nazi Weev talking about why Monero is a fantastic currency for jew haters like himself. Thanks Monero team!~~

>hurr durr purebred is bad
you're a mutt, aren't you?

Friendly reminder to never engage in discussion with Poltards
They are either literal mouth breathers, trolls, or zombies that have been programmed by psyops and social engineering

Attached: 1517236018933.png (2000x2000, 1M)

>14th century
Most progress was made BC

Great source. Totally valid.

Meant to quote this guy

>purebred
Is that what you call yourself? You guys are so inbred you created new fucking genetic diseases like Tay-sachs, fucking inbred trash kek. Your entire fucking face are mutts, the point of being a Jew is to be a raceless chameleon who can blend in anywhere yet is from nowehere kek.

It was a site wide study thay ran for months and participants were volunteers from each board
If you dont remember then you're a newfag and need to gtfo

Never happened.

Lurk Moar newfaggot
I'm pretty sure it was from before the election as well, that's probably why you don't remember. And the results from pol would be even worse now :^)

Never happened.

The funniest part is how M-DNA evidence is showing how the maternal line jewish descent is a big joke -- all the ashkenazim can trace their maternals back to some whores in italy that got hitched to merchant jewish men.

Oh also, Jews aren't even God's chosen people according to their own texts youtube.com/watch?v=Nj_3QxIMjKM

is this a joke? Nice source, retard
pic related, a 300 year long empirical study of the average reddit user
(please remember that it is poor form to argue against scientific fact)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 6.17.09 PM.png (1334x452, 306K)

whatever you have to tell yourself to rationalize why you're a mutt
iq scores and nobel prizes and money don't lie
you're just 100iq white, aka a borderline nigger

psst.....
nigger

>whatever you have to tell yourself to rationalize why you're a mutt
Classic projection, since you're a Jew, the Amerimutt meme is novel and new but everyone knows Jews are a bunch of inbred schizoids kek. And yeah when the committees who decide those prizes are stacked with Jews it's not such a surprise.

>Jews control scientific prizes
>Whites are smart enough to be scientists
pick one lmfao, you 100iq white

>50% of whites can't answer pic related
>whites aren't borderline niggers
pick one

Attached: 100iqQuestion.png (1467x679, 37K)

>white

black down obv

i mean black right

The source is this site itself
Stay ass blasted, retarded low iq polcuck

fucking retarded white

but
he was in opposition to discrimination based on identity

what the fuck even is this thread; 95% of these responses don't make any sense

Attached: 1518656868466.jpg (2592x1944, 1.28M)

black right, do you seriously think you're smart for figuring this out?
y-you're just trolling, r-right, user?