Is there a non-autistic version of this board?

Is there a non-autistic version of this board?

Attached: 1521356052618.jpg (2200x1461, 3.1M)

I wish I had a room like that

But no matter how much money I'll have.. I'll always be a greedy kike unable to justify large expenses to himself.

Attached: _1_0.jpg (482x549, 41K)

Yes it's called R*ddit. It is more useful for detailed discussion of technical aspects of crypto, worse at finding hidden gems, humourless and withou any sense of community. They don't make Nujaks like we do.

>no dragon dildos on display
he is ok in my book

This post describes my feelings exactly as well.

No. There are other places, on other chans, boards, and other media. But I'm not telling you where. We don't need this cancer spreading - Veeky Forums is just a fucking containment area. The newer places have no interest in this crap escaping the starting areas.

Lurk moar and you'll figure it out. I'm just here to laugh at you - have you summerfags produced ANY OC lately? Have you had a remotely intelligent discussion in months? Discussed any if the REAL opportunities out there? Course not. Losers, plebbitors & paid shills.

me too
i fear i would be disowned or shunned if i had a room like that though, even though im the only one who ever visits my own home

And here's an example of grade A cancer - yeah plebbit is REALLY where it's it. Kek, you might as well use failbook at that point.

>Wants waifu anime room

Please start lifting weights, or brain yourself my dude

what an original reply, thanks norman

Attached: 1517016384197.gif (540x540, 577K)

Holy fuck you sound like a massive twat. Probably the vladimir behind the 30 fucking link threads we have

You must embrace the autism in order to understand the true value of information that is posted here everyday.

>Not into cartoon girlfriends
>norman

If that's all it takes, sure, I'm a Norman.

Seriously though. Get your fucking life together. Eat less soy or something.

Why is anime so superior lads?

Attached: 568153DA-EB3D-4050-A629-826EA83B81F6.jpg (747x726, 41K)

I want that room and I'm not even an anime fiend

But no one on reddit understands the technology? Even people on /r/CryptoTechnology are incredibly uneducated

If you think reddit is good for "detailed discussion" it automatically means you don't know anything at all about blockchain and you belong there

And OP there are no non-autistic blockchain communities. There's reddit and IRC, but both autistic in their own ways

you're trying hard today, huh
come back when you're 18

Attached: 331978672b0c36d8062468f62f5dbafa.jpg (878x1200, 102K)

Signed, Plebbit.

>reddit and IRC
meant Twitter and IRC

reddit obviously doesn't count because it's cancer

I don't get it. Like I'm here saying this all the time and I'm a teenager?

Nigger I'm in my 30s. Successful. Generally have my shit together. I can't cringe hard enough at seeing grown ass men worship anime characters. It's beyond bizarre.

wallstoasis

What are your favourite crypto IRC channels?

I want to _________ Anzu

if you really had your shit together you wouldnt feel compelled to exert moral authority over anons who dont conform to the norms you consider acceptable
only a child, or norman, does that

Attached: 1516995622524.jpg (800x1067, 428K)

anzu is cute, but sachiko is my wife and the best cinderella

Attached: a970057f067fdb4a0227d59ea64c3abd.png (800x1400, 1.13M)

#bitcoin #bitcoin-wizards #bitcoin-dev #lnd #lightning-dev #sidechains-dev

are you a faggot faggot? saged.

>But no matter how much money I'll have.. I'll always be a greedy kike unable to justify large expenses to himself.
bruh
took me 6 months to convince myself buying a nendoroid
still the only money I actually wasted on anime

Attached: 96.jpg (515x539, 206K)

>literally filling your ENTIRE visual space with supernormal stimuli

what did the anime addicted NEET mean by this

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji (1).png (640x640, 111K)

/r/wallstreetbets

that's just Veeky Forums 2014

>nobody on this site mentioning deep web
fuck. it really is over.

i don't use it. how's it like

/r/monero is ok too also

>moral authority
What are you even talking about... I'm exerting moral authority by telling you people that obsessing over cartoon Japanese girls is fucking pathetic?

If you were really in your 30s with your shit together you wouldn't have to sling buzzwords around like 'nigger' to try and be funny.

What server though, Rizon? Or..?

I actually am in my thirties and I actually am moderately successful by most any measure. Nigger is a buzzword? I think of it more as a strongly worded pronoun to be used in wtf situations.

freenode

>moderately successful
share so the crypto millionaire NEETs that worship anime here can laugh at your assets and job

I have a wife and my own house. I don't care. I want a room exactly like that. The person you're replying to was just me on my phone. I want a room I can go to to be alone and be weird and surrounded by anime shit.

>engaging with normies

you're wrong though. theyre moderated so hard you cant say anything mods dont agree with, not even if its within the rules

>120k a year in the midwest as a computer engineer
>150k in crypto
>BMW M4
>3500 sq ft house
>no kids
>fiancee is a pharmacist
>no debt beyond mortgage and 1.99% car loan
>came from almost nothing

no larp

>fiancee
kek

>>no debt beyond mortgage and 1.99% car loan
Right.
So my actually debt-less 70k net worth NEET ass is more of a success than you.
Neck yourself.

I like you user sorry everyone else are being dicks

That makes no sense. I could sell my car today for $10k more than I owe on it, and my house for $50k more than I owe on it.

I married some asian woman in korea. I want to go back. Having my own room that I can decorate my own way should help. But like I said above I can't bring myself to spend any money so I have a rickety old chair and tiny wooden children's desk in it now that I got for free and that's fucking it. Though if Bitcoin goes back to $20,000 I would basically never have to work again.

How could you get 10k moar on your car? What do you drive

Try MSNBC finance. Same amount of BS and shilling. Less autism

My man youre just being baited by a faggot lover.
Why do you do this to yourself. Live those beings be and they usually die since they cant mate with girls

2016 BMW M4, owe $36k on it. I bought it $500 over invoice pricing and put $12k down on it.

Attached: carloanlel.png (697x432, 66K)

Brainlet

Noce

Thanks friendo

>30s
>makes 120k a yr at an actual job
>210k actual net worth

>about to marry a roastie
>-50% after divorce
>alimony

>about to marry a roastie
>-50% after divorce
>alimony

She's definitely not a roastie...but don't think that hasn't occurred to me, user :-(

She has a fuckload of student loan debt, too. Went to a private uni for her PharmD. I'm having serious second thoughts desu

No.

Attached: hannibal.gif (500x270, 998K)

>what's prenup

>prenup
the only thing you can do with it is CLEAN UP
your tears after you get divorce raped

Yeah realistically prenups don't do shit nowadays. I've looked into it. I forget what some of the common reasons for throwing them out is, but it's more of a minor deterrent than anything.

Scares the bejesus out of me. Genuinely considering just calling the whole thing off, hoping crypto really explodes, and just cycle through 20-25 year old mistresses on the reg.

don't commit user. quit before it's too late. don't go full normie and hate yourself for the rest of your life. broke up with my gf after 3 years because i knew it's not what i wanted. it's hard but worth it. i am now relieved

>this room somewhere exists
>a real live person unironically made this

Attached: 1456780479364.png (239x188, 43K)

Tell me one reason why the average success guy doesn't want kids nowadays. Are you 100% driven by your emotional impulses or a nihilist?

>neets on Veeky Forums are catalyst for user leaving his fiancee
Good job norman.
Next thing you know you'll watch an anime just to see what it's all about.
20 years from now your room is a laughing stock for normans.

sounds like he was already undecided about it. he should just go on some advice board or some /r/relationshipadvice or something

everyone will tell him to get out

That person probably speaks English, unlike you.

please post any deep web site worth looking into.
I havent found anything useful or any active communities in years

Lmao

My thoughts exactly -- what the fuck, right?

>Tell me one reason why the average success guy doesn't want kids nowadays. Are you 100% driven by your emotional impulses or a nihilist?
Opposite of driven by emotional impulses. I see what friends are going through with their kids. It takes over their lives. I grew up poor and my primary goal has been becoming financially well off. I'm also somewhat self centered, hedonistic, and mildly psychopathic (armchair psychologist here). I just have no desire to have kids. I spent too much of my life being told what to do.

>Next thing you know you'll watch an anime just to see what it's all about.
>20 years from now your room is a laughing stock for normans.
I already watch some anime, honestly. Naruto got me through years of loneliness depression in university. As did Cowboy Bebop. Neon Genesis was the first anime I really got into, and everyone knows how incredible of a story that is. I'm currently watching FMA Brotherhood (I watched the original FMA when it first came out) -- my first anime in awhile that I've actually gotten into.

>That person probably speaks English, unlike you.
I don't get the obsession with English speakers. There are some very smart Chinese, Germans and French, most definitely. Pajeets are mostly useless, though.

lol good job on this bait. I love it.

Yes, it is called Buttcointalk

I'd love to tie one of you weeaboo faggots down and make you into a fuck slave. You're pathetic and have no dignity or sense of self worth. You would be perfect.

>Opposite of driven by emotional impulses. I see what friends are going through with their kids. It takes over their lives. I grew up poor and my primary goal has been becoming financially well off. I'm also somewhat self centered, hedonistic, and mildly psychopathic (armchair psychologist here). I just have no desire to have kids. I spent too much of my life being told what to do.
>So I continue this tradition by marrying a woman
Literally retarded.

She also has no desire to have kids.

I was able to buy a casio f91fw today, might cancel the order later.

Women nag. If you don't comply, you get divorced. You're retarded. If you weren't so blinded by social norms you wouldn't be shocked by that sweet anime room, and you wouldn't be figuratively walking into the oven right now.

I mean that would be a nice play user, but now you have to drive a fucking BMW around

This automatically identifies you as a poor loser who fell for the "BMW means you made it / BMW good to drive" meme

Anyone who knows anything about cars knows that BMWs are pieces of shit manufactured in cuckistan aka Germany

You don't even really need to be a car guy to know this tho since anyone with any aesthetic taste can see immediately that BMWs are like the ugliest fucking car brand around today...

if wanted to buy german should've atleast gone with a porsche... atleast those don't look like fucking shit

>in my 30s
>successful
>on Veeky Forums
pick two.

There are more of us here than you think, and you'll be one of us too some day.

If it didn't have all the anime shit that would actually be a sick setup

9gag chat (formally cookie) has a fabulous business chat group with good advice on emerging markets in crypto and sound support.

Think of this place when it was shortly launched and the gremlins from /b/ didn't bother posting here :)

>This automatically identifies you as a poor loser who fell for the "BMW means you made it / BMW good to drive" meme

I honestly don't really give a fuck what it makes me look like. It's 550 whp on a tune that can corner like a track car. And when it's not doing that, it's very comfortable and luxurious inside.

>M4's are ugly

I'd love to hear what you think is a nice looking car, lol. I think my car is beautiful.

Attached: IMG_20170827_103449_968.jpg (3024x3024, 2.4M)

that room is beautiful

nice taste user

Attached: DSC_0026.jpg (3303x1858, 1.21M)

Without crypto? r/Entrepreneur
If it is about crypto then there are plenty of places to discuss.

Attached: 1475681252016.png (1280x720, 814K)

nigger, i have my shit together, here is my car, and if you dont like OP image you should go back to redd*t

Attached: 1434699904444.jpg (1280x960, 451K)

>/r/ wantrepreneur

Those guys are literally worse than Veeky Forums.

kek, i have a miku doll. an upskirt one with white panties

Watch ghost in the Shell standalone complex and monster.

fucking casuals

Attached: 1514540256592.jpg (1080x1081, 60K)

i like it

I'd suck his dick for that shirt, no homo

Attached: 1514187565886.jpg (467x413, 26K)

god that room is so clean.
i need to clean my room

how does anyone own a doll of a vocaloid with no personality outside of being an idol robot singer

Can we get cool pics of weeb rooms in this thread?

This may be the worst board for this unfortunately, it's over 50% reddit at this point

>it's over 50% reddit at this point

I see relatively little evidence of leddit posting here. Redditors are too busy posting low IQ humor and how Trump is literally Hitler.