83%

>83%
What did they mean by this biz?

Attached: BF407F66-99BD-41FB-B388-55BE96502781.png (2208x1242, 239K)

83% unfinished

83% code dev

83% close to being 83% ready.

Wow thanks

Attached: 55CB6AF4-31B4-4E3C-ABB0-04412726515F.png (750x1008, 1.83M)

devs are really working hard

>What did they mean by this biz?
SOON.

April 8 maybe?

+83% tonight

83% code coverage measured as line coverage.
Which means 83% of the code is executed when the unit tests run.
For a crypto project that's actually a decent amount of test coverage and is perhaps an indicator of decent code quality.

notice boring is waiting for him.
hot steamy sex is what happened next. and then a big mac to seal the deal.

its code coverage, for testing, it means the code is well covered by test, infact 83% of total code lines have an automatic test. *_3% is pretty good.
i work at AXA, and we only manage 53%

Awesome. Thanks for a real answer

it also means that the team has good discipline, steve ellis is a good tech lead.

it's nice to know they are not noobs but actual very experienced devs, also i read somewhere that they use agile to develop usig sprints and user stories, that's really cool, agile is the best

>AXA
any truth/detail behind the AXA smart contract test runs?

np, anything ove 75% code coverage is top notch quallity. it's really hard to be THAT diciplened, it means they are very strict when it come to quality. like every dev wheever he codes a function, it is mandatory for him to also implement a unt test or an integration test, it requires alot of work and dedication to maintain a high %

are you the german guy from a few days ago?

im not in the loop dude, im just a dev working on contract life cycle management, i woekr on contract pricing on the pricing engine. basically we generate the price for a contract HT TTC depending on the formulas, covers, region, type of vehicle, type of renewal and stuff, insurance companies have different ways to calculate their risk contributions and basically i work on the engine that generates the price for a contract, and i can tell you i'm all in on link, no shilling intended, i know its gonna be hard for insurance companies like axa to move to smart contracts, but i also know how fkin greedy they are, if they can cut some expenses and fire pple theyd jump on smart contracts

or if the conccurent insurer has a new tech, they will also jump on it

thanks user.
looking forward to the day Sergey makes you lose your job.
luckily you invested in your 401Sergey for that day.

kek
i thought the same thing reading his post.

That would be the best birthday gift I could get

Medior Developer here.
Everyone here is fucking retarded...It means code coverage idiot.

Like how many code is covered in the unit/integration tests.

Lmao agile is the default project management system

no shit thats why hes all in niggers

>i know its gonna be hard for insurance companies like axa to move to smart contract
Which is why Sergey is comparing them to SaaS and gently telling companies "Hey, just let it go, let it go" haha.
When the results are in and the savings are apparent it's going to be a feeding frenzy.

So you're saying only 17% more until singularity?
Gotcha thanks

Kek no

explain this to someone who isnt a coder but has the iq to grasp what youre saying anyway.

Definitely, he bore right through boring with his meaty Slavic penis. Women can sense men who have potential.

Hedging against your job being automated. You're gonna make it.

Lets say you write a function that given two numbers a and b it returns the sum of a and b.

Now imagine you write this function and at some point 3 months later another developer comes in and hanges that function to a minus b.

if your application uses that function when the new developer makes the changes your app wont behave the same way, resulting in bugs.

In order to prevent this kind of issues, we write another function that checks that you add function, actually adds numbers, we call this function a test function. A test function will fail if the code tested doesnt behave in the same say it was originally coded.

In here im using a retarded example of an addition function, but some pretty complex code ccan be tested, and there are two types of tests, unit tests and integration tests, i know that some professional devs dont even understand the difference....so im not gonna explain

And what this 83% means is that actually the team manages to write test functions that test 83% of the code. Wich is reeeeaaally good in the industry