Who do you think are the biggest liars?

Compulsive liars or people who claim they like the taste of alcohol?

My bet's on the latter.

Liberals

Did this post auto-correct from 'latter'?

No. Also, those are apostrophes, not quotation marks.

The apostrophes are correct in that post as I am not quoting anybody, brainlet.

I think I can agree on Beers, Ciders, and Wines. I don't genuinely believe many people who say hard liquor (literally gasoline) tastes good.

Are you some kind of britbong? Or do you just think you're smart?

>Tries to correct someone's grammar
>Gets proven wrong
>"D-do you think y-you're smart?"

Really made me think

there's no way it isn't compulsive liars

butthurt

Beer and Whiskey taste great. Grow up.

He's probably samefagging, and 12.

hollywood and the jews

Why are you pretending that those drinks taste good on their own?

You have to learn to like them and even then, it tastes shit but you only like it for the ability you have gained to stomach them.

Do you unironically enjoy the taste of alcohol, the substance within the drink? How does it not make you recoil in angst?!

Why do people bother ageing spirits like rum or whiskey if they don't like the taste?

Because everything is worth what people are willing to pay.

>Do you unironically enjoy the taste of alcohol
I don't dislike it, i'd describe is as pleasant honestly. It's the main reason why I prefer drinks that are 15%+ rather than say beer.
And I didn't learn to like the taste of spirits, it took 2 glasses of rum, 15 minutes apart as my first drink, for me to fall in love with the taste.
Admittedly though, when you start going above 50% I don't enjoy it nearly as much.

I'm only 19 so I don't exactly have the most experience with alcohol and I'm obviously still pretty much a kid but I really don't see how people can like hard liquor. Beer and wine I understand but to spend a hundred dollars on a bottle of scotch is just ridiculous. It all just tastes like different kinds of gasoline.

I love a stiff drink with a side of your mom riding my dick

The only stiff drink you love is the cum in your mouth, cuck!

I can't drink vodka or gin without a chaser because my body refuses it and I have to try really hard not to vomit it back out, but I really do enjoy whisky neat, it tastes good and makes you all warm and fuzzy inside.

Such strong words coming from someone with such a weak stomach...

A lot of people force themselves to enjoy literal gasoline liquors, usually with "pro tips" like don't let it touch your tongue and so on.

Tasty, enjoyable liquor exists, though. Most of the time it's fiddly and you need to air out the glass just so and ensure the liquor is the right temperature, but it's doable.

Of course pure alcohol tastes shitty but I'd take a beer with alcohol in it over alc free anytime just like I would never drink a virgin cocktail. I like bitter tastes and distinct aromas. A really good spirit is not only about "tasting good" it is about the experience of tasting a history and culture behind the drink.

Holy Shit Murica Land of the Free where people are treated like children. I've been drinking since 15

>A really good spirit is not only about "tasting good"

A spirit that does not taste good is not a good spirit, I don't care about the two hundred year history of some crime family making absolute rotgut for cheap mass consumption.

>I don't like X, therefore anyone who says they like X is lying just to look cool

Alcohol is poisonous to the body and objectively does not taste 'good' as your body immediately takes steps to avoid consuming it by causing you to gag

>I have no experience in this topic and really don't know what I'm talking about but here's my blanket opinion anyway

Ok kiddo

you are retarded. not worth talking to

drew is a fat unfunny SA dinosaur and your banal deconstruction of the original post ignores the content of it completely

It tastes good because our bodies know it makes ugly bitches like your mom fuckable. How do you think you got here?

Never say this to me again and say you're sorry right now

Hitler did nothing wrong.

How many facials do you think your mom has taken in her lifetime?

>What is cheap liquor
Also same age but I only drink liquor but I cant stand the taste of wine/beer since you have to drink so much to get drunk when you could just take a couple shots of liquor or even mix it with soda.

i took a facial from a hot trap and it was really hot. i swallowed some of it too. i recommend doing it before you nut since you know how after you nut you dont like gay shit anymore. turbo fags like ladyboys can nut and still want to suck dick

Dang it Bobby

hanks dissapointment in bobby reminds me of my dad with me.
sorry dad

sorry dad. my lust for feminine penis is too powerful