Redpill me on Ken Domik

redpill me on Ken Domik

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Xdu5c-7wiM&t=472s
youtu.be/AalbukrLdng
youtube.com/watch?v=QeZuSQ1Bkng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's bald

oh you mean Ken "receipt saver, tax evader" Domik?

He's one of the first few people I've ever seen called a Cuck, next to AVGN, of course.

Advertising is against the rules

Joey and Reviewbrah are superior.

Ken hates pickles and often omits them from his purchases which I think is ridiculous. If you are going to review fast food, you should analyze it at its original state. He also automatically puts fish/shellfish items in his "would not recommend" category because he has shitty old man taste.

His son is a faggot

The cooking ones with his friend paul are best, fast food reviews are honestly retarded.

His minecraft videos are comfy

Tax evading piece of shit son of a bitch fuck fart.

whats the tax evasion story?

Go ahead and kill yourself.

There's a reason he gets shitty if they forget his receipt during reviews...
He claims all his food as a business expense.
As well as fuel I'm sure.

I was in bliss when Cringecon failed. One user calculated his losses at several thousand dollars.

Oh and let's not forget the "fuck Paul's kids" fiasco.
In one of his cook and review videos, Paul mentions he should keep some food aside for his kids.
Ken abruptly says "fuck them!".

It was hilarious, the Youtube faggots flared up and have downvoting his videos ever since.

wtf is cringecon?

ken is great, you guys spend too much worrying about what other people are doing. they're making money and you're *trying* to troll but it isn't working. they're making youtube money while you're talking about some cringecon shit on a message board.

Cringecon is their attempted fast foodie convention organized by Ken Domik and Daym Drops.
They hoped for several thousand attendees, they got around ~100.
Shit was hilarious.

>they're making money
Not much, a lot of the Youtube foodie crowd is struggling after the latest Youtube algorithm changes.
Wreckless eating for example has gone from averaging 100,000+ hits per video to ~20000.

>They hoped for several thousand attendees, they got around ~100.
They tried to organize an event and failed. It's not the end of the world and they took a risk. It's commendable, better than sitting around being snarky and mad at people who try.

>Ken Domik detected...

I'd rather be snarky and mad, that way I only failed at life instead of failing at convention organization as well as life.

>This level of damage control
Go to bed, Ken.

How about the lies, trying to fudge their numbers?
They said their special event youtube celebrity dinner was quickly sold out yet a day before the event people called in to inquire about tickets and were offered huge discounts.

>better than sitting around being snarky and mad

at least you recognize your own situation, I'll give you that

That's hilarious. God damn that joke flew over you're head like the planes flew over NY fucking hell. See? That's a joke whether you like it or not, someone will find that funny. Hence, why you think something as light hearted and non-serious as "Fuck Pauls kids." is messed up. You are so gullible and ignorant to what actually is offensive.

He looks like a numale that would scream in my fucking face for wearing a MAGA hat.

Well that's a cartoon caricature user, of course it's going to look like an irrational butthurt liberal.

Of-fucking-course Ken would have a Minecraft channel. Jesus Christ what a massive manchild.

receipt saver tax evader
getting chubby
stoner kid is ill all the time
fat walrus
cringecon
such a retard that he needs 3 cameras
cant compete with joey and reviewbrah

i fucking hate ken and daym with a passion

I like the cook and review videos with that paul guy actually, he seems like a cool dude. Rest of is pretty much dead on though

He's a pretty embarrassing cuck tbqh, can't watch him.

Ken Domik is definitely Veeky Forums approved.

ken is a cuck while daym is the bull

youtube.com/watch?v=5Xdu5c-7wiM&t=472s

>cringecon

1:AM HUNGER!!!! LOL
God I hate that man with a passion. I was glad to see him fail so badly especially after not letting other reviewers that were already invited attend because they hurt his feelings. Criminal scum.

Me on the right with the t-rex arms.
Jack Scalfani's brother far left middle.

Daym looks so defeated here. I just noticed he was in the pic.

B..but it was a success!
Daym and Ken wouldn't lie!

Ken and Daym would have known the other YouTubers would have gone home pissed at wasting their time and money.
My favorite part was when Ken got drunk and spilled the beans about JP and Julia getting engaged before they could. JP was pissed off as fuck

youtu.be/AalbukrLdng

If you skip to 9:15 on this video you can see how much Ken obsesses about his precious receipts. It's pathetic.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Oh god, they that "peep this out" guy there? That guy is more cringey than even Ken. He's probably a way better actual person though.

>Cringecon is their attempted fast foodie convention organized by Ken Domik and Daym Drops.
>They hoped for several thousand attendees, they got around ~100.
That is fantastic.

you sound like an autistic 14 year old. no wonder you like joey/reviewbrah.

good

Wrecklesseating are annoying faggots.

except for Chuck.

A FUCKING LEAF

Absolutely fucking enraging.

Yep, I felt the same.

>check the ticket
>is the bill in there?
>receipt?
>is the receipt in there?
>i need the receipt
>its a tax write off people
>i dont care what you say

All within like 5 seconds. FUCK I HATE HIM!!

>whines about how how much pickles disgusts him
>loses his shit when they forget the pickles
youtube.com/watch?v=QeZuSQ1Bkng

DIE OR DEPORT