Grey Poupon

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_pGT8Q_tjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are many better Dijon mustards out there. It's not worth the price they want for such a small quantity.

It's weird and I've never found anything that it goes really well with.

Smoked meats is the only thing

But what is the poop on?

Beef salami/Summer sausage

Just something simple: ham and dijon on some sort of cracker.

Dijon ketchup>Dijon mustard

Trader Joe's dijon is better, nice and spicy

What is the best mustard to make Honey Mustard?

trader joes is for sad millennials and single moms who don't know how to cook.

Great for when I need a good mustardy tang in something without being spicy or overpowering.

Not even remotely worth it considering both how mediocre it is and how stupidly easy making your own mustard is. If you can ignore some soaking seeds for a few days and blend them, congratulations, you can make better mustard.

my favorite snack is dipping baby carrots in dijon mustard but it makes my farts smell awful so i only eat it when my husband isn't around for a few hours

It has the word poop in it!

Stadium mustard. And about 1/4 of the mixture should be mayonnaise or oil in general. The mustard will emulsify it just fine.

Literally the only mustard you ever need.

*tips fedora*

What you talkin bout?

or you could just hold it in and let loose on the can later like an enlightened human being.

and it's grey.

Not when this is 10cents cheaper and 50x's better

a thin layer on a grilled cheese sandwich is great.

The guy in the limo

E D G Y

It's made by Kraft, but it's fairly good. If you want something spicier, don't buy this.

Its the grey goose of mustards

Pardon me... but do you have any grey poupon?

how so? what's wrong with Maille

I didn't think Grey Poupon was real, i know it from being referenced from somewhere but thought it was fictional. What a time to be alive.

All mustard sucks. I sometimes put just a tiny dab on egg salad sandwiches or cold cuts, and use it in potato salad, but that's it. Mustard on hotdogs, brats, or hamburgers is definately a pleb thing

Its not great and there's very little poup actually on it.

>mustard
>not GOAT

kys

*canada goose

I can respect your plebeian opinion, but if you feel this way I hope you don't think ketchup is good.

my nigga

I think that kids these days never got to properly enjoy the commercial.

youtube.com/watch?v=G_pGT8Q_tjk

i miss those 'mmercialls

Literally 1 buck cheap dijon mustard from aldis is nearly as good.

SANDWICHES
good gawd people

those commercials were almost as comfy as the irish spring commercials where the guy would slice a bar of soap with a pocket knife

might pave my driveway with it

Why is grey poupon referenced in so many songs?

It rhymes with nigga

I like Grey Poupon my wiener.

It's high class without being out of reach of the average Joe. Mercedes Benz Isn't the luxury car of choice that music might have you believe, but the average listener wouldn't know what a Bentley or Maybach is, so it wouldn't work as a reference to wealth.

I hate meme mustards. Plain yellow is the only mustard that won't completely overwhelm whatever it's on.

Why would I glorify any condiment? This isn't ketchup vs mustard. Ketchup can be used on hamburgers, hotdogs, brats, French fries, eggs, ect. Mustard can't, and its an abomination that is easily outclassed by substituting pickles. It also colors potato salad nicely.

Ketchup > mustard

Truly the king of kings

Honestly one of the best for its simplicity and taste

i'll cosign that

Numa numa hey

That's the one.