What do you think about Muesli?

What do you think about Muesli?

Looks rodent food.

Ever ate some?

I have seen it at the bottom of rats nests a few times before , but i dont want the haunta virus.

your opinion is now invalid i fear, you must go eat Muesli and learn food culture then you are welcome back here.

It's pretty tasty, I'd really recommend it on soon Greek yogurt with some fruit.

I've never fed it to a rodent, but I'm sure they would love it.

I will try that one day, bless you.

What the hell is it? Granola? Does it cause you to turn into a sloppy rat person that struns there food all over the table and floor ?

Why must you hate on Muesli without even trying it, are you the same guy as this?

Yeah im same fag, you got me.
I will try your hippie hoppy horse grain sometime if i can remember its name.
It doesnt look horrible.
The presentation of that one picture is just funny cause its all over the table.

That is all that i can ask from you, god speed on your Muesli adventures now.

It's great. When I went to the Netherlands they had it with a milk pudding in the morning (when they weren't having bread with like 15 different spreads and sprinkle toppings). Very satisfying breakfast.

why are we having a thread about raisin bran?

Hit me with the muesli!

Muesli is the god tier choice for breakfast and if you think otherwise you're a faggot

It's bird food, so calling it 'rodent food' isn't so far off.

>mfw I ponder things over a bowl of museli

I like it, it makes me fart lots though.

It's based

Like granola but for patricians (instead of tubby plebs).

Korsakoff?

I use it to bait rabbit traps. Those little furry fuckers are delicious.

Raw porridge?

Its proper good mate.
Just leave it for like 10-15 mins to soak and soffen up a bit.
You must use 2 parts milk to one part muesli by weight for the perfect soakage ratio.

I like walnuts, almonds, cashews, green sultanas and raisins.
If I'm feeling mental I cut up a few strawberries and throw them in too.

That's mighty fine, i see that you have a high muesli power level.

God speed

>its not uncooked/cold soaked oatmeal, its Muesli™, the thinking man's breakfast!

I fucking hate you all.

What's the difference between granola and muesli?

Muesli don't use any oils or sweeteners

That is all i believe.

Grandma made me eat this as a kid a lot, she is a no bullshit kind of lady. Any cereal with an animal mascot was banned
Now I love the shit out of it, I kind of wish my parents died in a car accident or something and grandma raised me

Alpen is the dankest breakfast cereal you can get.

It's granola.

I love it but it's too expensive in my country so I just eat oatmeal and some almonds on the side.

Muesli with fresh wild berries and natural greek yoghurt might be my favorite breakfast.

I have 50g of it every morning with yogurt. Love it