I'm new to this crypto thing so let me ask some questions I'm confused about:

I'm new to this crypto thing so let me ask some questions I'm confused about:
1 why are crypto dividends a security?
2 I heard crypto first when my friend tried to recruit me in BitConnect last December. What happened to it and did it affect the whole market when it crashed?
3 Is all crypto centralized to Bitcoin? If not, why are 99% coins following btc price?

desu crypto seems so many good projectss and I'm dividing my $25k savings to 14 cryptos

Attached: U5dr29EmbLNRhJzE2TsfvKQMCCNy5hd_1680x8400.jpg (1011x795, 77K)

1.Because a ton of icos fucked everything up and a bunch of kikes wanted it that way
2.it was always a ponzi nobody took it seriously whatsoever. They pulled an exit scam right as the market was crashing.
3.Not really if btc dies crypto can still live on. Because people have a lot of money in btc and all alts are tied to it through pairings.
Wait a year.

oh yeah one more thng
4 why are you guys against crypto regulation? It seems good for me as it prevents scammers but I do not think it prevents investors from investing unregaulated cryptos right?

>Wait a year.
no I'm buying on monday lol

2 It exit scammed when the bear market fucked up their pyramid, it crashing did not affect the market.
3 You use BTC to buy most coins so the whole market follows BTC, hopefully that will chance with more fiat pairs.

Don't spread 25k in to 14 different coins, i would say that that's too thin.

Enjoy being down for a year and a half then.

dividends are security like because you stake and get a payout. theres little regulation but exchanges just avoid it.
bitconnect is a meme
prices follow bitcoin becuase historical capital is in bitcoin and all the money the owned by bitcoin maximalists.

Cryptos started with a bunch of anarchist plebs and still attract many that are just against all government.

government suits doesnt even know what crypto is, they just make laws like retards.

>pic related
There is a reason why the "do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says" meme exists

Attached: 1511952358486.png (200x226, 26K)

Attached: faggotOP.png (1011x793, 382K)

You weren't here for the early 2017 biz pumps. If you weren't buying what biz was shilling you missed out. w/e keep bullish biasness in the middle of a bubble pop.

holy shit imagine being retarded

sure thing bro

FUKC YUO

Attached: 1516141994041.jpg (770x1080, 390K)

>Don't spread 25k in to 14 different coins, i would say that that's too thin.
ik I'm putting a few hundred bucks on coins that has potential for 10x or 20x soon. then bigger ones like neo or eth I would keep putting $600 every month from my salary. man I really hate day trading since I rarely use computers baka just looking where to park my money

*computers baka

shake my head what the fuck

>that pic
>average intelligence
buy high sell low = -99% profit
>hold meme
buy high sell higher=+2% profit

I lost 50 btc buying the shit you told me to lmao

Nice coping faggot

My God this pic is so fucking retarded, you can tell whoever made this didn't try his 'method' even once.

If you'd bought 50 btc worth of Eth (the old Link) you'd be retired by now. So....bullshit.

>i can time the market
lol

>90% of professional daytraders lose money in the long run but as neet shitposting on Veeky Forums i am smarter than everybody else
(you)

More like this OP

Attached: nomorewagecucking.png (1220x1364, 342K)

Well i'll admit that the 50 btc i wasted on shit came from eth

Belief in the free market. People have to have the freedom to make bad decisions. If you invest in scam, it's your fault, not the governments.

that's a bad plan, cryptocurrencies have a way of making money vanish into thin air. no matter where you buy, you'll get raped by fees. it's best to buy large infrequent sums and simply assume the money is taken out of circulation forever. BTC is supposed to be deflationary