How to sell effectively when the time comes?

Serious question. I have about 20k in LTC on coinbase/gdax. when the time comes, how do I sell the most with the least fees/taxes? Should I incorporate myself now? Should I set up a bank account in a different country with low capital gains? I have this growing fear that it'll be worth a ton but I won't be able to take advantage of it

Attached: Itsover.jpg (320x180, 10K)

Step one is to have a plan about when to sell. I didn't have one and I just watched my fortune rise and then fall again, last year. Decide your sell prices.

There is no way, you are cucked by the taxes
No way to save , take this from me
However,
You could sell all your LTC now
Re-buy BTC from localbitcoins.com, convert to LTC through shapeshift
Keep them in your desktop wallet and never put them on any exchange
Follow the reverse when you need to sell

are you a us citizen? if so you are fucked, else you can transfer your fund to go fuck yourself im not telling you

first off don't leave that much on somewhere you can't control the moto used to be ' become your own bank'
your going to have to give up your US citizenship to cash out without taxes. the US have the most evil tax system in the world. if you earn money anywhere in the world the US wants to know about and tax you. no other country in the world does this except Norway, but they only tax you for 3 years after leaving, not the rest of your life. first thing you need to do is get a second passport!

It's pretty easy.

> Send your crypto to all the exchanges (from one exchange, to the other, then the other).
> Your final transfer should be to your own private wallet.
> Pray to Allah that one of the exchanges get hacked.
> When one of them get hacked, say that your crypto was hacked.

... fast foward later
> Use crypto to buy the 'assets' you want (no need to declare).
> Use a company to embezzle the money as a 'wage' within your income tax-free allowance.
> Sell it for cash when you need cash to pay for bills in cash, e.g. localbitcoins.
> Some other shit

yeah I've been meaning to put them in a wallet.
Is it a good idea to give up my US Citizenship if it seriously means 500K USD more in my bank account? Can I give up my citizenship and move to a northern city in Mexico? Or just live in Europe/Canada as a refugee?

US citizenship is worth more than 500k

as a US citizen which is seams you are, you NEED to get a tax status else where or the gov will still say you live in the states & are just traveling. You need to look into getting a passport first though. i don't know your situation, with only 20k it will be difficult to get a second passport if you don't have access to a passport through linage. if your goal is not not pay taxes legally this is the way to do it. as an american you will find it really difficult to open offshore bank accounts from what i understand. please look into getting a second passport, i could not imagine being into crypto and only having US citizenship. i have 2 passports, and an additional 1 being processed right now, all from tier A English speaking nations.

i have had the opportunity to have US citizenship, i would NEVER take it. i have a green card that i let laps. one of my passports is Canadian, i can get into the states with no problems, and stay for 6 months (90 days everyone else) US it the worst country for taxes in the world!!!!!! if you do not know this please look into.

Is it really? I'm looking at what 500k USD turns into in other countries and I could easily hire a body guard and live 10x better without working for the rest of my life in Mexico with that money

Even with tax status elsewhere, aren’t you subject to US tax as long as you have citizenship? Especially if you reside in the country

Would rather live in a tiny suburban doll house than be a gringo in Mexico

i should say that even if you do get a second passport it will still say that you where born in the states and the banks will not open an account for you unless you prove you have given up your US citizenship, again from my understanding, look up FATCA

you are absolutely correct, you are still liable untill you relinquish your US citizenship. but before you do that you will need to be a tax resident and have citizenship elsewhere

what are the US taxes you guys talking about?

the ones paid to the fraudulent IRS

start an LLC that owns the cryptocoins, then sell the company itself. start the company in new mexico or wyoming.

you might get taxed on the transfer from your coinbase account to the LLC's wallet, but that's just the shitty truth. it's hard to buy LTC outside an exchange unless you trade BTC for them

what is the cheapest place in terms of taxes?

yes, U.S. citizenship is worth more than $500k (the price of a malta passport is $650k)

besides, if you ever renounce it, america will still tax you and you'll get assraped by TSA thugs whenever you enter/leave the country

I mean how much? I pay 0.9 in my country

its not citizenship for 500K in the USA btw its a visa with the POSSIBILITY of citizenship. you are right about the US being bat shit insane about 'their' taxes

Its best to go to multiple places...
bank one place
incorporate another
live all around the world, don't stay any longer than 6 months (generally) in one country. if you stay longer you will get taxed. unless you can get into Monaco or similar but you BIG bucks for that.

oh, sweet were are you from?
its only the Mutts that have issues with this stuff, for the rest of us its easy

ok, I didn't read the thread and just assumed you thought renouncing U.S. citizenship would somehow let you avoid taxes on bitstamp or some foreign exchange

if you have a U.S. passport, fucking keep it, there are few possessions more valuable

Brazil. Easy like how much?

I'm also under the assumption that I won't be seeing any social security benefits as it'll collapse by then, past that I don't have any reason to be a US citizen or even be in the US. I've been to Germany but I know that taxes there would be even worse.
This guy is more along my thinking, I really don't need to be a citizen anywhere if I can invest it properly. What countries would you recommend banking/incorporating in?

okay read How to Be Invisible and get a realistic idea of what you can accomplish. even if you can afford to change countries every 6 months, you still need a passport to get anywhere. you have a lot of freedom in the U.S. because each state is like a foreign country unto itself re: corporate law and LLC's with only 1 member are completely invisible to the IRS (report income on your personal tax return)