Small orange

Small orange

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandarin_orange
citrusvariety.ucr.edu/citrus/kishu.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Very little nude

now let's see you nude slut

That's a mandarin, you dumb bitch. Show tits now please.

Hi! few things to start off with =]

1. yes I'm replying to you because you're a female Veeky Forumser, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen,

Wee segment

I'd segment your wee, if you know what I mean...

absolutely teensy

>SEIKO
Good taste, m'lady
Too many maidens of the fairer sex use fashion watches like Daniel Wellington and Michael Kors

do you still look the same borneo

havent aged a day

i use the Seiko alarm clocks too

>shilling for Seiko

smorange

sweetest oranges ive ever had

Is it really an orange, though
I mean, these are all mandarins
Mandarins aren't oranges per say, right?

>per say
Retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandarin_orange

No that's a Kumquat.

they're a chinese variety called cherry orange

>it's an OP is overweight but takes pictures of his hands anyway thread

>it's an user fresh out of reddit that doesn't know borneo post

>he
Lurk moar, faggot.

Back to /mu/ borkfag

imagine how triggered this user will get when he finds out its a ICKY GRILL REEEEEEEE

>implying I assume genders
>impling I didn't use "he" as a catch-all term
I admit, I should have used xe, I was in the wrong.

the amount of low quality shitposts in this thread really is disturbing

Thanks for helping improve the quality, you piece of shit.

what?

What a stupid bitch... there isn't 19 months.

I know right? And the orientals are supposed to be smarter than us, lol

The problem is that you didn't know who borneo is

What's a borkfag? I'm just a regular fag I think

go back to the rock restaurant

I've got a wee segment of meat just for you bby.

I'd love to but I no longer live in Englando. One day... I will return for you my love...

I miss her user ;-;

Can cats eat pasta?

I will never eat tiny fruit out of Bjork's hand

;__;

>tfw borneo got an engineering degree and moved backed to an island nation with her flat feet and bunions that still runs on palm fronds and abnormal fruit

>tfw I'll never have a fancy dinner with Borneo

>tfw just a few blocks away from borneo when she ate fast food fries before going out to alinia
>got sent hand picked chocolate and cured fish snacks a few months later with a nice hand written note

;]

Is that a kishu mandarin?

When I was in Nepal the people would snack on these extremely small but fragrant oranges- seriously they were the best smelling and tasting oranges I've ever had. I compare the scent to candy. No joke it was heavenly.

no, pasta sauce is poison to them and will cause potentially lethal blood thinning problems.

You're fat.

Owned!!!! Lmao XD

Its a good life

I'm eating those dried fish snacks rn

This variety is called cherry orange I believe. Very sweet and fragrant. I love them.

#triggered
>moderate oranreg

>wa la

joocy

phwoar

>reddit

kys

nice oranregs 10/10

breddy gud xddd

cheers lad

Could someone fill me in on Borneo? Been lurking for a while but haven't seen anything on her.

here's a quick rundown

looks like a dude

Cute desu

normal for azns. not dudely at all

oh man thats my bedroom from like 4 years ago

>raw egg

Why are you faggots replying to this reddit thread? Just because she's a girl?

>small orange in r/pics
>2 upvotes :(
>"i know, I'll post it on Veeky Forums! those lonely fucks are sure to give me the attention I crave"

why do you miss england it's fucking terrible here, i'm moving to florida to work on air conditioners and wear jorts all day

my mum and dad have those same bowls

Tell me about this meme Veeky Forums I'm only here like once a month.

>Veeky Forums bingo

Fuck, this place used to be so much better not that long ago...

I miss being able to get around easily without needing a car. I could just nip down to the shop and be back in 10 mins if I was missing anything for a recipe or had cravings for something but in murrica I have to plan everything around the big weekly shop after which you trudge back with massive bags of grocery. People make fun of Brit food but the produce is legit higher quality and cheaper over there.
My original comment was regarding a specific restaurant, but I do miss certain things about englando.

Watch out for crocs, you rock those jorts!

They're cheap and good ay

Be the change you want to see! Make OC even if its dumb and silly!

citrusvariety.ucr.edu/citrus/kishu.html

For anyone who wants to grow a tree of it in the USA official variety name is kishu seedless (Citrus kinokuni mukakukishu). The marketing name in supermarket is cherry orange.

I recognized the fruit because i grow some at home. The tree is a natural dwarf and compact. The fruit is of excellent quatity and seedless. It is extremely easy to peel. The tree is heavy bearing and precocious. The small size of the fruit makes it great for kids as a snack. The fruit hangs on the tree for a long time and can be eaten over course of a couple of months. Excellent tree for any one who is interested in growing citrus. Make sure you live in a frost free environment.

If you do live in a place where you get the occasional light frost the owari satsuma might be a better choice in madarins.

>Fuck, this place used to be so much better not that long ago...
Not really. It's called nostalgia goggles

Oh shit dyou reckon I can grow that on a small apartment balcony in a pot? I've been looking up fruits that can grow in a small space and so far I only have strawberries.

Thanks for the extra info!

It depends if your climate and general area is suitable for citrus. I have seen trees kept very small through pruning. I reckon a 10 gallon container might be sufficient. Comtainer growing citrus needs a special citrus mix used with great success named Al's Gritty Mix. As far as i know it has to be made. The ratio of ingredients is online. Must be watered daily because the mix is so well drained.

ayo my aunt grows a tangerines tree in a pot and we're in New England. it's a running joke at Christmas, but she does get a few fruits per year from it. totally possible .

>that hand
This a nigga right here fellas

Does she have special lights for winter. I would guess she brings the pot from inside during winter.

Small lemon tree ?

minor gourmand, posts excellent photos of full course Michelin star dinners from time to time, super chill, can actually cook, zero drama, actually funny.

will you marry me?

no special lights, it comes inside around September and goes on the porch about May.

She could probably get more fruit out of it but she grew it from a seed from a store bought orange as a kind of joke, it's not for the fruit

Small Onion

hi /s4s/

no, they're Chinese

you disgust me

If she ever did want to get quality fruit she would have to bud a good variety and use the existing tree as rootstock. And she would also need the type of lights people buy to grow weed in their closet.

Time to kill yourself sjw cuck

Time to fuck off back to your safe space faggot.

Doesn't sound like I have enough space to make it efficient. Will keep in mind for the futuer though, id love to have a small producing garden

thats adorable
i thought seeds from commercial fruits would be sterile

woah woah woah you can't say nice things here its a sekrit club no girls allowed

nice try Mister Shallot

Best "small orange" is of course the calamondin, which feature a very sweet peel that has no pith, but tart juice on the same scale of tartness as a key lime. If you eat one, you just chomp it peel and all, and you get a sweet-tart balance. But, if you juice them (I just toss them whole into the blender after a quick seed check, well, then you can make better-than-key-lime pie with the pulpy, zesty juice with peel.

Best served frozen

>small orange
>1.72mb image
Veeky Forums is poor as fuck why would you upload such a huge file?

huge spinach leaf in my bag of baby spinach

GODDAM thats impressive
what are you gonna do with it?

gomenasai Hiro-chan

that looks really good, never seen it before but ill keep my eyes 'peeled'

Are we just not going to talk about the yuri at all?

Really? We're just going to let that slide for some kawaii orenji pics?

are you the Fruitfag that posted the other thread on fruit trees?

good info my dude. thanks for 'butin

Yes.

It's not impressive at all. Have you ever grown spinach and let it mature?

SHUSH

I have not. That is honestly the biggest spinach leaf I've seen in my life.

Hey Borneo, I finally got the opportunity to try those cotton candy grapes you were going on about.

It made me remember that cotton candy is gross.

haha awww
their brix content is really high so they're much sweeter than normal, I can see how some people might not like that

if you like grapes you could try moon drops or gum drops, they're produced by the same growers and have more complex aromas
I got a bag for my mum and now she loves moon drops