Would my co-workers mock me if I made matcha at work?

Would my co-workers mock me if I made matcha at work?

you can't make a tea

Ask THEM

They might think it's weird, but I can't imagine outright mocking you unless you get all weeb about it.

100%

if you made it in a saucer they would. is that matcha for cats? catcha?

Who else would make matcha at work but self unaware, attention craving weeaboos?

Even your momma would mock you

Liptons makes powdered green tea, have some of that, son, I love you.

Depends, do you have co workers who will be impressed when you start jerking off about muh antioxidants or do you have co workers who will call you a faggot

I agree, tho depending on your colleagues you might even be outright mocked
I would honestly do that still

They will certainly mock you behind your back. The only place that won't is like yoga vegan health food sort of place, but everyone else in the world makes fun of those types.

Yes.

do it no matter what they think.

What's the brush for?

Not if you use a spoon and cup.

Scooping matcha into your chawan with your chashaku and whisking it properly with your chasen at work might be a little precious, yes.

Matcha in your mug whisked quickly with a milk frother might be white enough to pass scrutiny, depending on how sick the bants are at your workplace.

i would you pretentious attention whore

How do you know he's doing it for attention? Maybe he just likes the taste of matcha

i dont know, but my digits do

Yeah, or OP could be doing it for the buzz, which is different than just caffeine. It's like an upper and downer in one.

Only behind your back

Possibly, but remember that most mockery actually gets thrown at people we like. Most people are not confrontational, just shoot back some bantz and it's all light hearted.

my co-workers actually wanted to try some themselfes. just dont go full weeb

No why would they? only if they are bad people

You would never live it down where I worked. You would be singled out forever. No one would want to work with you or beside you, no one would trust you to work on their projects, you would be blamed every time something went wrong, and you would soon be fired for hampering production.

They're all going to laugh at you.

Probably; I would at least.

It would seem like a desperate attempt to seem interesting or spark up conversation so I'd avoid you

Matcha powder in a mug with a spoon is fine. If you pull out that stupid fucking wisk and make a whole ceremony out of it then you better hope that there is some dude in the office that wears a furry costume or sticks boiled eggs in his ass otherwise you are the office weirdo.

I get people pointing at me when I use a fucking aeropress.

>bring my self-grown mint in a small jar
>brew it loose
>OMG IS THAT POT

If you do this in Australia you might as well kill yourself.
Because the bantz will be of the charts.

gween tea?

Fuck off, faggot.

The better question is: Why do you care about the thoughts and feelings of your co-workers?

I took my single-cup french press to work ONE TIME and immediately got called out by the housekeeping guy "what is dat? oh your own coffee maker? oh you fancy!"

and so I never took it back to work

>pot
well if you'll EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE me, I'm going to enjoy the one thing you can't slindle from me.

I'd mock you

cawfee

If you insist on performing a tea ceremony in your kimono as I am sure you do, yes.

lol, I get made fun of every day for ritually hand grinding and performing the aeropress routine, you think that stops me?

enjoy your shitty office coffee

>having no rapport with the people you work with
What I would have said: "that's right, boiiii, you want some?"