Mfw ringing up an avocado as bananas

>mfw ringing up an avocado as bananas
>mfw saving $4 per avocado
If Trump can cheat on his taxes, I can cheat on his stupid Mexico embargo.

>avocados cost 4$ in burgerland
what the fuck

There's a shortage.

lol i live in canada and it's winter time and they don't grow here anyway and i can still get a bag of 6 for under $4

Maybe where you live. No shortage where I'm at

>maybe
Not maybe, definitely. Do you have autism.

Any food that is imported in significant quantities will be heading up in price due to Trump's paranoid protectionism. You'd think the already strapped middle class that supported that buffoon would rise up against it since they'll be able to afford even less. But you'd be wrong for two reasons: They think any "damn furriner" food item is exotic and only fit for hipsters and Trump will increase corporate welfare subsidies to big agri so the price of HFCS, the staple of his supporters' diets will probably decrease in price.

Lol, I just bought a half dozen for like $5 last night.

>the other day I bought 3 avocados for $2

>not having an avocado tree
kys snowfaggot

>waaaaaahhhhh I hate trump

Every one of you obnoxious liberal dumbfucks should be punched right in the fucking nose for being so stupid and hypocritically hateful. You never shut the fuck up and have to ruin literally everything by constantly shitting out your SJW political faggotry.

Mexico isn't the only country that has avocados, dumbshit. Get your stupid pretentious ass out of this country already. Go fucking live in Mexico if you love Mexicans so damn much. You've obviously never lost a job because of your ilk's open border bullshit so it would be nice for you to be raped, murdered, and/or tortured by the "oppressed" cartel thugs you fucking pander to so hard.

Yea because listening to you dumb pricks bitch about Barrack Hussein Obummer for 8 years was SOOOOO fun.

Or about how he's secretly a muslim come to take your guns, kill unborn babies, etc, etc.

>waaah! Mom someone pointed out Trump's policies are fucking over the people he promised to help. Why don't they love and worship our emperor like we do, mom?

They were $0.48 here when I went to Kroger yesterday.

You do realize you would have had to have gone out of your way to hear anything negative about king nig right? It's fucking non-stop anti-trump shit on every form of media everywhere.

OBAMA IS A MOOSLEM WHO IS TURNING THE FROGS GAY

I live in washington DC, you're full of shit. I saw that shit ALL the fucking time.

>other opinions offend me, pls gieb safe space
www.stormfront.org

This is literally what you "inclusive" libfucks are doing right now.

You haven't pointed out a damn thing

>"liberals" don't want to gas the kikes, therefore I'm entitled to expressing stupid opinions without repercussions
Actually, no

just ignore /pol/ spilling out of /pol/
hopefully mook will ctually start treating /pol/ as a containment boart

most avocados are under-ripe and thus, absolute garbage

I miss a few years ago when they were fucking huge, cheap, and tasted like sweet, sweet plant butter

No shit, i live in florida but i hate when i see the ocean. You're a fucking idiot.

>haha triggered liberals I love your salt
>STOP OPPOSING PRESIDENT TRUMP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ITT

dishonest.

>You've obviously never lost a job because of your ilk's open border bullshit
Correct, I finished school instead of smoking weed behind the gas station every day with the other juggaloes. Sorry about working hard, I guess.

To you. I'm not supporting this kind of Bannonomics speculator price gouging. I'd rather be honest to my principles than to a corrupt system.

Not an argument.

Protectionism is the quintessential economic strategy of someone who doesn't know how an economy works. Literally 600 years out of date. The only people who like Trump's plan for the economy are the fat jews he's pals with and altering the system to benefit. His supporters only claim to support it because they have no fucking clue what his actual plans are.

In flyoverland and yuppie shithole grocers

that is fucked up man. avocados are expensive as shit around here averaging $1+ per. bananas are only $0.39/lb

I do this with saffron. I just pretend it's bulk oregano or something.

>Mexico will pay for the wall
>how will they pay for the wall, mr trump?
>they will reimburse us
>why would they reimburse us for our own domestic infrastructural projects?
>idk lol

admittedly it's difficult to criticize his policies because even he doesn't know what they are

>trade barriers
>import substitution
>scapegoating of foreigners
>intentional devaluation of currency
>use of the armed forces for domestic political 'show of strength'
>demonization of academics, urbanites, and intellectuals

These things did wonders for the Argentine economy in the 20th century, why shouldn't it work here? You negative nancies need to just give him a chance to drain the swamp first.

I get 3 for $1 where I live

Topkek.

Why are trumptards so easily triggered? Does the conservatards predominantly low IQ relate with a rather lacking emotional intelligence?

>conservatards r le triggered!!!!!! xdxdxdxd

>he thinks knowing that trump is shit means someone is a liberal

why are you so triggered, user?

Lest we forget

Avocados are 6 for 2 dollars here but they are all unripe af.

Swine flu doesn't kill you. I had it during the epidemic. Was literally like a mild case of strep

>Mom works in cold production
>she steals all the avocados she wants and brings them home

Babby's first election.

It'll be over soon. Shhhhhhhhhh.......

Nice digits.

I'm a leaf and I get 4 avocados for $3. Also, if you're too fucking poor to afford avocados, stop eating them or get off welfare you faggot.

good riddance

I fucking hate avocados, maybe a shortage will mean chefs will put less of the shit unexpectedly in the things I eat (sushi, salad, etc).

What's the point of being a picky eater? Autism is a learned behavior. I wonder what happened to you.

Probably just a Midwesterner.