What would you do with pre-made meatballs?

What would you do with pre-made meatballs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uHGdjQ2YHP8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I occasionally make my own meals which of course puts me a cut above the average American.

Throw them out and make your own. Prepare Meatballs usually contain cancer

Buy some ground beef/pork/chicken and make your own you pleb

Slow cook with chili sauce and grape jelly and eat way too many

You can pre eat them in the muvin til it gets 98 degrees.

Deep fry them

I like to reverse make them so they are no longer pre-made meatballs and just regular made meatballs

stew them in sauce(white or red idgaf) and season heavily, it takes a solid 2-3 hours and being a spicemaster but store meatballs can make it to acceptable-tier this way.

Premade meatball sub and give it to a tranny.

if you want to prepare them in the nastiest way possible then i suggest,
candy them in brown sugar and raspberry vodka
cool them off
drizzle with melted chocolate.
its truly disgusting. to match truly disgusting pre made meatballs.
youtu.be/uHGdjQ2YHP8

I dont know what i expected

Why do these things always have hard bits that feel like they're breaking my teeth.

What kind of Grade-F shit meat do they put in these things?

If I have a hot dog bun I take 3-4 of these and made a mini meatball sub. w/ a little spaghetti sauce and cheese.

The hard bits are bone.

I use them for quick easy meatball sandwiches. Think I'll make a couple right now, thanks OP.

I was just at Ikea on sunday and I picked up 3 bags of meatballs

theyre too easy to make to buy premade.

I'd fry them in olive oil, and than I would make a tomato sauce in the same pan (with diced onions fried in the olive oil-fat mix, garlic, canned tomato, tomato puree, maybe some wine, and lots of herbs like majoram, basil, oregano, parsley, and paprika) and let it all cook for minimum half an hour so the meatballs turn soft

Disgusting

Continue walking past them while I got ice cream?

HOMEMADE

IM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THIS ELITIST BULLSHIT. GOD FORBID A SIMPLE SERF LEAVE THE FEILD AND STUMBLE INTO THE ONLY WALKING DISTANCE FOOD ESTABLSHMENT AND GRAB SOME GOD DAMN BALLS OF MEAT. PREPARED FOODS ARE THE ONLY SOURCE OF CALORIES FOR SOME. DOWN WITH THE BOURGEOISIE PROPAGANDA.

GET EM OUTTA HEE-YAAA

FUCK YOU