Is there anything more useful than a glass reheatable tupperware bowl...

Is there anything more useful than a glass reheatable tupperware bowl? I felt like a neanderthal when I went to a friends place and he used these to eat out of.

>make more food than you want
>store it then reheat it later
>don't have to wash extra bowls later

I honestly was mind blown. Are there any more non-meme time saving devices that are a must for the kitchen?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B008CD5RYG/ref=s9_acsd_al_bw_c_x_3_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i have a million of those things. they put plastic bowls to shame. with a few exceptions i don't allow plastic in my kitchen.

another good time saver is decent quality kitchen shears. cut anything with them in no time and you don't need to dirty a cutting board

I may invest into one of those, I don't have one and I use my cutting board often.

>i don't allow plastic in my kitchen.

wise man

I don't even own any regular eating bowls. all my bowl eating takes place directly from my pyrex glass bowls

do you ever put them in the freezer? i've heard about pyrex exploding when it goes from cold to hot too quickly.

they're fine. just don't use them in the oven

You are all single males, aren't you?

of course

though in my defense, the pyrex is an upgrade over the re-used Parkay containers my parents used (and still used) as eating bowls.

female, not single

Ever since I started living on my own I've eaten from bowls and tupperware containers exclusively. Dishes suck.

How good are they at retaining heat?

they dont.

It's glass so really bad.
I regret buying these should have gotten something more like
amazon.com/gp/product/B008CD5RYG/ref=s9_acsd_al_bw_c_x_3_w
These seem much more stackable than the pyrex

Cats don't count

But glass is an insulator; it should retain heat.

thought it smelled like roasties in here

Your post smells like a /v/irgin neckbeard.
Checkmate, basement dweller.

>ITT: newfag finally gets the spelling right
You're still a sheep's cunt though, new-user.

while glass can insulate, it is a poor conductor of heat so it does not retain it well

i hate cats

they're my #1 dealbreaker

Have fun eating your festering saliva bacteria culture OP.

They're nice but i always end up losing the lids or they split or I leave one somewhere and it almost melts. I wish i could just buy replacement lids.

>Is there anything more useful than a glass reheatable tupperware bowl?

A knife.

same, i think i have around 10 of them now