Linkies BTFO, Ducatur is here

The ChainLink project develops a protocol that provides high-quality data exchange, while DUCATUR is a full-fledged framework based on which you can create your own oracle service or choose a suitable one in a single registry of available solutions.

LINK is obsolete once and for all

Attached: Willem-Dafoe-ugly-actor.jpg (900x599, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPi23Tsj0yY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thanks joost sold 100k

Attached: 1511460576043.jpg (216x240, 24K)

quite a bit of chainlink-like project popping out lately

Yeah, troubling. Good thing that Chainlink has a three year headstart to put all those relationships in place well before launch.

three years with nothing to offer, and no scalability to give them any advantage if they release early.

by the time ethereum gets true scalability chainlink will be a forgotten relic.

Not troubling at all. Some of them are literal copypaste scams. The ones that are "legitimate" only prove that the concept is worth doing.

>three years with nothing to offer
More like 6 months in the project is alreay ahead of schedule with nodes that work already and a live testnet that could be released any day

Implying that technical advantage is what happens with a business product. No man, chainlink already has established relationships with major players both in finance and the crypto space. That network effect will be a hedge against new entrants because users want the most vetted solution possible.

they have nothing established you faggot, no proof

Better dump all your Bitcoin for every other “The next bitcoin” if you follow this mentality.

I'm sure people will bother to create some half-assed centralized oracles everytime they need some data

ducatur is a literal ripoff of chainlink, and probably a scam.

the whitepaper looks like it was written by a 12 year old

Let us pray
>Our Father who art in heaven
>Sergey be thy name
>Thy stinkies come
>Thy link become
>1k EOY

>Give us today our daily thread
>And forgive the weak hands
>As we forgive those who dump bags on us

>And lead us not unto JUSTing
>But deliver us from Jewery
>For thine is the link, the stink, and the big mac forever
>Amen

Attached: 1506256052098.jpg (537x615, 100K)

Ducatur man at charge, "George Bell" with a thick russian accent sounds solid af.

People are constantly looking for reasons to dump their Link. I hope more BS comes out. It took me over an hour to buy 25k link two days ago because the order book is so thin.

Amen dubs. His will is $1k. Rejoice. Let the heathens worship false idols like Ducatur for they know not what they do.

Attached: guuuhhuuuhh eehehehehe monei.png (558x614, 24K)

This project is such a blatant ChainLink ripoff to steal idiots’ money. OP, I hope you’re just trying to get morons to sell their link so you can buy more. Their entire Telegram is Link Marines calling them plagiarists

They showed me proof, fuck off

when you think about it, it's actually sad that the ones posting these shitty threads are LINK holders. you stupid fucking dumbasses are so fucking insecure about your shitcoin that you want to go at it in this roundabout way for your fellow shitcoin holders to reassure you, lmao you are so fucking pathetic. it simply shows how you can't think for yourself because you are doing this, nevermind the fact that you bought into LINK in the first place. hahaha. just plain fucking pathetic. go fucking hide, you coward.

Chainlink is a pajeet scam. Ducatur is the swiss knife of oracles.

Then buy ducatur you poorfag. They even steal their graphics from ChainLink and admit it in their telegram. Real solid Swiss Army knife.

“We didn’t know that was ChainLink’s graphic. We fired that person. We don’t know who Sergey is...of course we know who Sergey is.”

You don't believe in based George Bell?

Lolz just saw the “Swiss knife of oracles” video. I changed my mind. Dumped all Link all in on ducatur.

Is he an unironic brainlet?

What the fuck is a Swiss knife? Fuck off you paid discord shill.

Russian accent, looks completely blazed. You be the judge user.

youtube.com/watch?v=iPi23Tsj0yY

Why did Ducatur come out hours after XValve and also similarly copy the picture?

This may be the most clever troll in a while. I want to help them get the Swiss knife of oracles to the moon

His eye is lazier than everyone on Biz

pathetic.

Troubling? More like bullish as fuck for link lol. I guess the idea of decentralized oracles isn't so stupid after all

>Ducatur
>Hmm...
>Durcatur
>Wait a minute
>Durcadur
>Holy fuck
>Durkadur
Well, it's dead in the water

Attached: image.png (3508x2480, 2.29M)