When will Avocado prices drop?

This is getting ridiculous. I've just paid 4 dollars for 1 shitty hard Avocado. Growing up as a kid, I remember avocados were pretty cheap. What gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JNsKvZo6MDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel bad for plebs who don't have an avocado tree. I have more avocados than I know what to do with.

Tighten that noose

Move back to Mexico and you can have all the cheap avocados you want. The government will even give you a free ride home!

The US/California government already gave my family a free house, a free car, free education, and we receive monthly groceries. I would feel bad taking any more.

>Live on east coast USA
>Avocados $1

Where the hell do you live? I live in shit strain Utah and they are 2 for a dollar.

>What gives?

Inflation.

Lel, no. Last year at this time I was buying avocados for $.50 each and sometimes 4 for $1.00. Now they're anywhere from $1.00-$1.50 each. Inflation running at that rate already? That's a medico-pharma inflation rate, not standard goods. I fully expect to have that kind of Venezuelan rate after Trump has been in office a year, but not quite yet.

>I've just paid 4 dollars for 1 shitty hard Avocado.
I just paid $.69 each for eight avocados in Indiana.
Where the shit are you buying your avocados?

I pay anywhere from 50 cents to 1 dollar for mine and I live in Wisconsin

What's it like living in Williamsburg NY?

Prices are only going up with the wall, beaner

youtube.com/watch?v=JNsKvZo6MDs

This
>tfw live in Miami
>79 cents for an avocado
Feels amazing

>Medium avocados 4 for $1
One of the benefits of being infested with Mexicans I suppose.

yeah I live in a shitty midwestern city and avos are .67/each on sale this week ripe.

I got 1 for 59 cents at aldis last week

GUYZ WHY IS ADVOCADOES EXPUNSIVE IN DA WINTUR???

flyover filth kys

Australian? iktfb

Does the wall need a bigger gate? They've always been

I live in Michigan, and both my pleb grocer and Whole Foods were charging $1.25 per avocado last week. And they were good. Smallish Hass avocados, but absolutely perfect quality.

No you wouldn't...

Let the avocado sit on the counter for a couple nights and it'll get soft.

What about THOSE avocados?

cali here, .37/1avo, post superbowl blowout sale

Saw this thread on front page and wat? My gf buys organic avocados all the time and the price hasn't changed. Living in Utah too...

I live in Australia. Not a Mexican

You guys are kidding me right at Publix there around 1.25 for the crappy ones from Walmart they're $0.89 how are you getting multiple ones for $1

Australians are basically the Mexicans of Oceania, nobody likes them.

They live near coloured people.

I tried those once, they're watery shits

YOU JUST KNOW

I can't even name a single relevant country outside Australia that's from the Oceania region. New Zealand doesn't count and aren't relevant.

Your prices locally do not reflect everywhere else. I can buy 6 for $2

That's because you're American.

That's cause california is going through the 4th year of draught and avocados require a shitload of water for growing

having a billion Mexicans driving the demand doesn't help either

Yes. Everything's expensive here. Pine nuts are like 100 dollars per a kilo too. So a jar of Pesto is probably more expensive than caviar.

I only like rough skin avocados. Smooth skin avos are shit tier.

>New Zealand doesn't count and aren't relevant.

You word bestest.

>I've just paid 4 dollars for 1 shitty hard Avocado
Supply and demand user
Seeing as you're obviously willing to pay 4 dollars for an avocado?
Yeah...

Guess that "John buys an avocado for $5" meme wasn't too far off.

wtf where are you there like 90 cents a piece in Minnesota

In case anyone noticed the price of avocados in the U.S. was down last week, it was because of a glut in supply for the Super Bowl.

Yeah I scored 5 'vados for 5 'meribux at the columbus circle whole foods the other day, I felt like I was getting away with murder

Op is from Australia