Favorite frozen pizza

What's yours?

>Welcome to redpill

I kinda feel sorry for you if that's really your favourite.

Same as you OP, it's the GOAT.

All frozen pizza is shit.
Please prove me wrong.

Don't talk shit about Oetker, he has a PhD for a reason.

absolutely yuropoor

no one here in america puts corn on pizza

speak for yourself, 'rn 'za is the best

So fukkin good

That looks real fucking good.

I like wild Mike's, at least from the value perspective

>he hasnt tried tuna and sweetcorn

I like this

fuck me..forgot the pic

RIP taken before it's time

Simply the best

That one you posted but the cheese and tomato one with the tasty green crap on it.

>Frozen pizza pie

>Corn and broccoli on pizza

Is this what flyover actually eat? Fucking KEKE

Dr. Oetker is great, this is also great

honestly you can't beat these for the price

wa la 'go 'za

I'd rather get a little ceasars pizza then frozen. Walmrts deli pizzas (the non frozen ones) are pretty good and like 4-6$.

I can never find one that I like because I prefer light sauce

>preservative free crust
>not preservative free everything

gross

I don't bother with frozen pizza's anymore, 711 has some good pizza's hot and ready for 5 bucks and most local places do good deals by the slice.

Oetker is some top tier shit, but I've been on a binge of these babies

Dr Oetker is GOAT for thin crust, but this is the best for regular pepperoni 'za

Racist

>pizza
>boasts that it comes "with cheese"
wew

>tfw can't afford Dr Oetker

Harsh. They're not too expensive over here in Britain. Sometimes I see them on special offer for around £1.50 ($1.88). Went on holiday to Sherwood Forest with a couple of mates and the Tesco there was selling them for a quid. I think I had five of them in three days.

Pic related is a decent runner-up for those who prefer deep pan.

>Sherwood
Of course you don't know prices, Robin.

That's my fav too.

They are regularly on offer for 2 for 1 over here. Usually have a bunch in my freezer, without the box it doesn't take significant room any way.

My favourite if I'm hungry, the thin ones just lack the calories. Gotta remember to rearrange the pepperoni slices though.

Patrician Kino Frozen Pizza

Delissio bar none. Cheap as fuck, tastes better in my opinion than most fresh pizzas, idk why. Love the fluffy dough

The Paul Newman ones are pretty decent, but for the most part I avoid frozen pizzas. If you're not gonna order pizza or make one from scratch, just put some decent sauce and cheese on a piece of pita bread and bake that shit. Delicious every time.

let me help you plebs out.

>pizza and breadsticks

why not add a whole loaf of bread while you're at it

Got a 79¢ generic frozen pizza at Food Lion and it looked like the surface of Hell, tasted pretty good tho

Invite a few friends over, put pizza and bread sticks in oven. bread sticks cook quicker take them out and share while drinking beer. 10 mins later pizza is done eat / drink and enjoy.

sounds good to me.

what ever floats ur boat boy !

Moar Underrated kekle in here.. lol

Hahahaha fuckin kek
That pizza looks like it was made in DOOM

Fuck off, /v/irgin.

>pizza speciale
it costs more and has less toppings than the equivalent in the civilized world

I use to buy these every now and again. Almost never made the two foods together though. Everyone loses their shit over these, you don't have make them together, but you certainly can!

I always add my own toppings to these shitty cheap pizzas, usually makes them a lot better

I ate one with my brother in 1999. He was 19. I was 20. Wish I had realised it was the apex of my life, although I'm not sure I could of enjoyed it any more even if I had.

we're all soft on the inside :)

fuck yes nigga

Ristorante makes such an amazing crust given its prebaked, it honestly tastes better than medium quality take out pizza

Store brand, fresh take-and-bake blows away the frozen varieties at a better price too.
Not sure why you would not just get that.

this my shit !!

"The name's Pizza... Pepperoni Pizza."

>$1-2 cheaper than the name brand equivalents
>on sale at least one week per month
>plenty of crust/sauce/topping varieties
They're all pretty good, but the spicy Italian sausage one has been a favorite for awhile.

Store brand not always good or cheapest option

These used to be the fucking best

my dudes right here

Dr Oetker? I'm Veeky Forums.

Nowadays they just call it Americans.

>wyngz
what did they mean by this?

that's firey as fuck. How the hell do you manage to eat that?

This and OP's have to be in top 5 frozen pizzas in the UK.

But they do. Even Aldi has giant unfrozen pizzas for $5 - $7 and they weigh in at 30 - 45 ounces.
Show me a frozen pizza with that value?
And they aren't trash, they are quite good, better than frozen.

> slapheads rejoice!

ive stopped eating frozen zas.. but this one easily the best. do you have this in murrica land?

Is this Veeky Forums or

Salami picante is my fav, pollo is good too

forever and always,

They are breast meat in the shape of wings like krab to crab.

Are they really? I've almost purchased them once or twice but never actually have because I don't want to have to throw them away or waste them. Maybe I will try them out. They can go in the oven, right? Not like those mini digiornoones you are supposed to microwave I mean.

Objectively the best.

Thats a big pizza

I use this naan stuff from the grocery store. Is it similar to a pita bread pizza? It really turns out pretty decent tasting when I do it, which has only been 3 times ever but still each time it was nice for a quick cheap "pizza" style meal for myself.

Correct.

Nothing else can compete, this is the only frozen pizza I'm actually happy to have as a meal

lmao ignore mister 79 cent niggerpizza

This is my favorite by far for frozen pizza.

dr.oetker pizza speciale master race
god tier? add black olives

These are the correct answers

Tombstone/Red Baron > microwaved Totino's >>>>>> everything else >>>>> Digiorno

That just sounds like frozen pizza but heated in store.

good movie

> cut something into rectangles and call it fries

One to rule them all

this

enjoy your fucking pizza bagels you jackass.
pass me down that bottle.

I second this pizza. Tastes fucking satisfying, doesn't make me sick, and the whole pizza is the size of a normal meal.
I top it with chicken, bacon, and pepperoni usually, although not much.

Nothing even comes close. Apparently they only sell HRI in certain states so tough shit if you can't get these.