SHIT WHO ELSE BOUGHT THE TOP

I FOMOD IN BOYS GETTING MOTHERFUCKING JUSTED RIGHT NOW
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO UP FOREVER WHAT THE SHIT

Attached: papabnb.jpg (480x360, 13K)

All is right again in the crypto world. Fresh volume of newfags buying the top again. We CAN and WILL have another alt season thanks to people like OP

Gotta know when to hold and when to sold. I lost 7 whole dollars on my trade. Will rebuy lower

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-125306.png (1080x1920, 200K)

what was your buy price? mine was 15.6k sats

>What is dollar cost averaging
>What is laddering your buys

Get help OP

The pump is gonna start again in a few min. last and final warning. Have a nice day

Yeah, it will drop to 11.5 where i am gonna buy, don't FOMO guys, it's bad for your health.

YOU THOUGHT YOU SMARTER THAN ME, ROUND EYE? CHING CHONG CHANG

Bought the bounce and now I'm almost back up the breakeven. This really isn't that hard

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-142459.png (1080x1920, 205K)

Fuck me in the ass

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-204737.jpg (1080x1920, 381K)

Fuck it's dumping fast

I sold at 164 and bought back in at 154 so I'm not too bad off but still a bit worrying desu. Is this all the pump its got?

How's that bounce treating you?
:^)

I'm not complaining.

You can see from my previous screenshot I sold half of my position when I was up, around 153. I'm holding the other half until I stop out where I bought. I'll still have a small winning trade from selling on the way up.

But it looks like this was just a new higher low. My next target to sell is 155 and I think we'll get there

Calm your tits OP. This is a slow pump over the next two weeks. If you're looking for lightning gains, jump in on some shitcoin that hasn't had a random 50% spike yet and pray to god you picked the right one. Or sit tight, set a limit sell order around 25k, and check back in a week or two. Your choice.

I bought the bounce at 149 and sold at 152 myself. Just watching it for now to see what it looks like it's going to do.

Anyone in this rn, look at the daily charts. Then ask yourself, "would I buy into this now?"

If the answer is No, sell out until you're happy with it. I rode this pump right up but for now it's VERY risky. Way more downside than upside. This is not a sensible trade.

Make sure those Funds are safe.

Lmao then why u gotta be like that if we're both tryna do the same thing. Get yo sassy ass :^) outta here

Buying high again I see. :)

I can't help it, you jerks broke my brain!

Based on my excellent TA skillz, the perfect buy in zone is @ around 11000 sats.

Attached: 1521969767095.png (1013x1249, 147K)

11600 even

it was a dead cat

Going into the ground now enjoy the ride down

Binance employees sold

Attached: Untitled.png (357x361, 16K)

holy fuck you retards,
To sell was when it was at 16k sats. There is still 3 weeks till the coin burn and this was only one big pump which didn't even reach the ATH, expect at least a couple more pumps up until the coin burn.

Doesn't matter too much unless you're day trading because you need to buy this at some price sooner or later if you're using Binance. It's one of the few coins I actually use on a weekly basis.

This shit is going back to 7.5k sats. I'll buy in in a month, kek.

Yup I sold. Will rebuy again at 135