How do you compete with this?

How do you compete with this?

With actual food?

>drinking people

Nice try Soylent Co.

just let them ruin their own company

did they get this from the 'niggest' meme?

>millennials

20% of everything. and you can eat normal food too. if only it was a little bit cheaper.

With actual food, because Soylent still doesn't taste good.

>soy

nope nope nope nope niope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

Extremely low quality ingredients that don't digest well. Notice how this shit doesn't have non GMO and organic slapped on.
GMO isn't inherently bad, but in this case especially the soy has been modified to be immune, and is regularly caked in pesticide.
Not to mention that ungodly indigestion you will experience after having enough of this.

tl;dr: chemicals, empty nutrition, estrogen

Not a fan. I got a few bottles in exchange for promoting it, and it's really not that great. It tastes like pancake batter, but a really bland pancake batter, with no sweetness or savoriness. Not to mention since I'm a fat fuck it did absolutely nothing to sate my actual hunger, and my stomach was gurgling the entire day.

the new nectar flavor is great though.

I make my own and I've had pretty good success with it. Most of the flavour comes from the protein powder you use so you kind of have have to get used to drinking this mildly gritty, kind of bland protein shake for all your meals.

If you can tolerate that, it's pretty convenient and cheap, but the vast majority of people wouldn't like it.

Soylent is made for anti-social nerds who can't cook and are to autistic to go and order food because it requires some form of human interaction.

Real functioning adults prefer things with flavor, texture, and appealing presentation.

this

it's a silicon valley meme for neckbeard programmer bros who are strung out on XRs/modafinil for 4 days at a time writing code in haskell for some stupid app. why leave your desk for food, ever, when you can chug a bottle of disgusting goo/pop another moda and keep rolling along in your horrible work/slavery life indefinitely?

fuck my life why do I live here and work in this culture reeee

I replaced about 45% of my meals with the powdered soylent for about a year. I gained healthy weight (am a lankyfag) because I was lifting 3-4 times a week. After a year I gained about 15lbs while lowering my bodyfat from around 18 to 15%. I also got some bloodwork done and found everything was in good shape, stuff like like cholesterol, triglycerides, blood glucose etc. I stopped using it because it's too expensive compared to what I can cook myself.

All in all I think it's an ok product, but I wouldnt replace all my meals with it, nor would I recommend it to someone who doesnt exercise.

if you're not replacing ALL your meals with it you might as well drink a slimfast and have a piece of fruit instead

Isnt slim fast more expensive than the powder? Either way, what I meant by 45% was that I would drink a whole pitcher of it on days that I work. I added whey protein too, so over my 12 hour shift a pitcher gave me a solid 2300ish calories. I would have a normal dinner when I got home. So on the days that I work a majority of my calories came from soylent. But since I only work 3-4 days a week, I didnt have to replace too many meals with it

Shit name
Shit marketing

>fuck my life why do I live here and work in this culture reeee

So you can become upper management and leave the plebs to do the slave work while you get to go home and eat real food.

you might have an intolerance to eggs

that's kind of how it starts

try not eating eggs for a few days and see if it clears up

Did you reply to the wrong user m80?

No