What's for dinner?

What is Veeky Forums having for dinner?

sirloin with green beans and mushrooms tossed in butter and garlic

Egg and pinto bean burritos smothered with pork green chili

Bulgogi over rice.

Some chicken thighs over rice with collards.
Ive been working full time for about 6 months now and i cant bring myself to take the time to make exciting meals

I had a grilled lemon pepper tuna steak with cauliflower and broccoli.

It was p good

broiled some honey-soy jumbo shrimp, rice, baked potato and a salad. p good.

Yuca fries

Dick

Why kind of dick?

I made carnitas.

Are you 600lbs? Jesus fuck lol

Didn't feel like cooking, so I got two mcdoubles, no ketchup or mustard, add mac sauce. And some whiskey, 5 star shit gais

a sandwich in the back of the kitchen after all the customers left

I eat man.
Arent you hungry sometimes?

how much did you pay for that?

$13.99 without tip is my guess.

Looks good man

Peas

Pizza that has been under my bed for a few days

I'm 200lbs, formerly 140 at 6'3" and routinely eat more than that so weightlifting results in actual muscle growth

I could probably mob on both of the whoppers but fries and chicken nigs. But do you man! Bk has he best deal on nuggets, me and my roommate got drunk and got $20 worth of em. Lasted two days of lunches and dinners (used some of them with teriyaki sauce and rice(was surprisingly good).

Beef and barley stew with a bowl of coke and icecream for desert

That looks better than what you usually post.

I fucking hate this board

Oh, you, what did you think of Legend of Everfree?

Sam's club frozen pizza with a glass of my tears

i can't tell what i'm more triggered by, the fact your monitor is dirty as fuck, or the fact you eat at your PC like some fucking barbarian.

>cannot cook
>hates Veeky Forums
>continues to troll Veeky Forums

a can of peas... im a very poor motherfucker

nachos

Chicken schnitzel with sweet potato wedges.

Lee pls go

Hmmm?

It was quite good, I liked the songs especially

You're fat.

Been there man. I used to have a can or either peas, corn, cream corn or mixed veggies, cold (couldn't afford a microwave, and gas was shut off) it gets better, keep trying and don't give up on anything you want achieve.

I'm guessing $30+.

looks good pham good dubs

>those corn holders

kek, i havent seen those since i was a kid

They're tacky as fuck aren't they?

Yes, it reminded me of another accessory we had in my house as a kid that I haven't seen in forever

thanks man, I only have a pot and a portable burner so at least i have it warm. Glad you got out of a shit situation, my spirits have been lifted.

halp, this shit wont reduce for shit even tho i've been boiling it for over an hour and even added some flour to thicken it up. veggies and meat disappears under a 2 inch blanket of watery sauce after a minute or two.

Some leftover stir-fry I made on Monday.
Turkey breast, Chinese cabbage, carrots, leek, sweetcorn and rice. As a sauce I used soy sauce and red Thai curry.

By the way, does anyone know what to do with the leftover cabbage or how long it lasts in the fridge? I don't want to have to toss it.

i had a thick cut that lasted a few weeks (2+).
make some pizza salad.

500 grams cabbage
2 teaspoons salt
1 DL vegetable oil (rapeseed)
2 tablespoon whitewine vinegar
black pepper to taste
1 DL pickled paprika (optional)

salt the cabbage in a bowl and leave in fridge overnight.
drain cabbage, add oil, vinegar and pepper. mix. preferable chill for 1 hour before serving.

>1 DL
You mean decilitre? That seems like an awful lot of oil. I think I'm gonna try that out though. Thanks.

Sauerkraut. 15grs of salt per kg of cabbage.

yes, 5-10 tablespoons oil. 2-4 tablespoons vinegar.

this is what most recipes suggest. but when you eat it you use tongs to bring it out of the liquids onto a plate

Pepperoni lasagna I assembled last night using the spaghetti meat sauce from the day before. I love munching on dry lasagna noodles while layering up a lasagna.

Also got 2 batches of Good Eats cinnamon rolls on the go. I like to do 2 batches otherwise I would have a lot of left over buttermilk and cream cheese go unused. At least I found a half liter buttermilk instead of the liter I usually buy.

Nice 'chos.

Two cigarettes and a cup of coffee

This

Sadnes and a candy bar
Except I already ate the candy bar
But I never run out of sadness

I had some ceviche, steamed cabbage, and a berry/goat cheese dessert 'za.

this is the first time I've seen you post something other than fast food.

Oh hey - that's what I had for breakfast!

Made sum 'nara yesterday

looks good desu

Probably nothing because I'm a fastingfag and I have nothing in the pantry or fridge and it's too cold to go shopping and I don't want to get dressed anyway.

High school graduation FAGGOT, peep the shitty sticker over the bottle of sprite!!! B&

looks like deep fried deep fry

smegma salad?

xD

>bee

Kind of wish I had this a couple months ago. While rushing to work, I took a big mouthful of Redbull I had left out.

I got a big mouthful of ants that had crawled in and died. Still gives me goosebumps thinking of it.

why would high schoolers be graduating in February you fucking mong.

This problem can also be solved by not wallowing in filth like a fucking degenerate.

To the user who told me how to prepare pasta, with olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes and parsley, thank you it was delicious. Making more tonight because like a good song, I indulge until I'm sick of it.

Mind sharing?

Grilled cheese

Making a soup

chicken breast
turnip
onion
carrot
celery
green pepper
broccoli
garlic
bay leaf
cayenne powder
thyme
rosemary
salt
black pepper

I usually get thighs but the breasts were on sale for like 69 cents/lb.

gonna make spaghetti and meatballs later.
meatballs from IKEA

I got my memey ramen subscription box. So I'm going to eat ~~~**AUTHENTIC**~~~ ramen from glorious nippon XDD

Leftover sausage casserole with some flatbread I made from a Veeky Forums recipe. Good fuel halfway through the night shift.

chicken and vegetable soup:

i roasted a chicken last night, so made stock today (bones, skin, onions, celery, garlic, bay leaves, peppercorns, simmered on low 5 hours). soaked and cooked cannellini beans while the stock was cooking.

sautéed onions, carrots, and celery, added garlic and tomato paste, then a can of diced tomatoes. dumped in a lot of the stock and the mostly cooked beans, fresh thyme and rosemary, and simmered for 30 minutes. then added diced chicken, fresh chopped green beans, s&p.

served over baby spinach with fresh parm.

I went out to IHOP with my girlfriend for her birthday. I had chicken and waffles.

Just had the worst pizza I think I've ever had.
Papa John's. Way too much of that weird cheese they use. I have a belly full of regret

I had roasted cabbage and carrots, sautéed onions, and leftover turkey and gravy over white rice. Was decent.

subway

Mootzarella pep garlic grill cheese

I made potatos cause poorfag. I cut them, boiled them halfway while frying green onion, mushroom and garlic. Then I fried the potatoes in butter and added salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, cumin, crushed chili powder, parmasean, and the vegetable mix.

How would you improve this dish? I want to cook better even if I'm poor.

Ranch and bacon

That actually looks pretty good.
It's a shitload better than what I do with potatoes, which is just diced potatoes in a frying pan with butter, salt, pepper, and a few eggs.

Thank you. I know it's mac n cheese tier food like is implying, but this will feed me for like 4 meals and it cost like $4 dollars.

what the hell is this image

I made it. It's kind of hard to explain.

alright I'll explain because maybe someone will appreciate it
>college party hosted by a super uptight wiener
>show up pretty drunk with a friend
>never really got along with the party host very well
>get super drunk at the party, in the kitchen
>start joking around with the host that "these people probably want some omelettes"
>he threatens to beat me up if I start cooking in his kitchen
>pulls me in close and says he'll "fucking snap" if I start making eggs
>my friend and I start making eggs when he leaves the kitchen
>open the fridge, start dumping random ingredients in the pan, including frozen turkey patties from trader joe's
>my friend brings the pan to the host while he is seated betwixt two ladies he totally wants to X
>presents the pan and bows
>"here are your eggs, sir!"
>host fucking snaps
>grabs my friend by the arm and throws him out of the apartment
>grabs me and walks me to the dumpster outside to throw out the eggs

and we've been egg brothers ever since!

made some homemade tendies and french fries.

>paper plates

I'm no environment activist or anything but there is a ceiling in the amount of wastefulness and laziness I can accept. Goddamn Americans truly are the end of all of us.

kek

you might have an intolerance to eggs

that's kind of how it starts

try not eating eggs for a few days and see if it clears up

Honestly, just use a ladle to remove some of the liquid. Save it in the fridge as sauce for other dishes; there are already a lot of flavors developed in there.

Tonight I had leftover chili. Made an enormous batch this past weekend and I'm close to finishing it off. $12 for 6 or so meals? Heck yes.

that much liquid would reduce much longer than just an hour